Confession Thread!

Options

Replies

• wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    I confess that I think Vin Diesel is hot. That is all.

I confess that I agree!
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i confess that i act a complete idiot when i drink tequila... which has been the past two weeks.

I'm banned from tequila - I get in too much trouble :)

Which leads to my confession that I refuse to drink bad beer - I'll cut calories and/or workout to allow myself the good stuff or just skip it!

I also confess that even if I get to my goal weight for the first time ever, I'll likely still not feel pretty because I'm just too critical.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I confess that I will probably never be happy about my body again
    I confess that I should have taken better care of myself the past 6 years
    I confess my main goal for weight loss is to look good not necessarily be healthier
    I confess I go on this site way too much while at work
    I confess I have a deep fear of getting my heart broken again.
    I confess I weighed myself 4 times yesterday.
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i confess i brush my teeth in the shower.

i confess that i only keep a girl on MFP to see her trainwreck.

i confess that i know this makes me a ****heel.

i confess i had a naughty dream so naughty about my friend the other day that im afraid to look her in the eye next time i see her.

i confess that i spend way too much time on here.

i confess that other people's try/fail/try/fail in this lifestyle change makes me try harder.

ROFL! I confess I agree with some of these ;)
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm envious of my friends who are married and have families and I'm afaid of ending up alone.

I confess that I've focused on career and education because of family pressure.

I confess I've made way too many bad decisons in my life.

I confess that I have finally realized it doesn't matter what anyone else does or wants me to do and I'm going to start doing things that make me happy.
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    I confess that the last three times I stopped at J Gumbo's for to-go food, I divided half the meal into a container for the fridge and put half on my plate (a much more reasonable portion)....

...All three times, I was back upstairs eating the other half within 15 minutes.

I do the same thing! Haha maybe we should just eat the whole thing all at once
  • rentrikin
    rentrikin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have laughed and have almost cried reading these confessions

I confess I think I love each and every one of you for your uniqueness, bravery and humor

I confess that I am spending more time here than on FB ( which was criminal..lol)
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I confess that I am on the 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss (started it march 8th) and that it has helped me lose weight, become healthier, and make better eating choices.

I confess that on my cheat day every Saturday, I invent sandwiches and take pictures of them to post on FB.

I confess I take pictures of new beers I try and write a synopsis about them.

I confess I have been pulled over by a cop wearing lederhosen.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I confess that I got up early to send out a resume for a job, but I got distracted reading these confessions.

I will have to check back later :)
  • angel_eyes17
    angel_eyes17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just went back and read some more, and you all are so brave for putting yourselves out there. I thought of a few more.

I confess that I stopped keeping track of how many days/months/years I've been sober from cocaine because I saw that as it still controlling my life. I can give approximations in years, but not specifics. I wish I hadn't lost count.

I confess that the thought has also crossed my mind that if I were to pick it back up again, I'd be thin in a matter of weeks.
    I confess that I hate myself for even thinking that way, because it ruined my life.

YOU ARE AWESOME! Sometimes our demons from the past try to come back to haunt us, but you are an extremely strong individual.

I confess I've struggled with self hatred since I was a child.
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I confess that although my goal is 125, I really don't think that I will ever get there. As soon as I made it to 129 (out of the 130s) I immediately started slacking on calories and alcohol and went right back up to 132. I only got to live in the glory of the 120s for 1 day. It was that same day that I felt like I deserved to eat 3 servings of potato chips with my lunch. Now that I've given myself that break, I am finding it extremely hard to get back on track without feeling like I'm depriving myself. I seriously want to make it to 125!!!

Also, I confess that I am a waitress and I take 2 or 3 french fries off of every plate that I serve and rarely even try to estimate how many calories that was to add into MFP :)
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    I confess that I ate a hungry howies sub last night and couldn't finish it. It was delicious!
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate Jersey Shore.

I confess I hate reality TV. If I wanted reality, I would pay more attention to the drama with my friends and family.

I confess I hate Jersey Shore. I know I already confessed that. Just watching one episode of that show lowered my IQ enough to deserve needing posted again.
    Also, I confess that I am a waitress and I take 2 or 3 french fries off of every plate that I serve and rarely even try to estimate how many calories that was to add into MFP :)

I confess that knowing waitress and waiters touch the food on my plate and eat some of it makes me a little nauseous. No offense.

I confess I used to watch WWF when The Rock was on it. I know it's fake. But The Rock's promos made it worthwhile. Dude is funny.

I also confess knowing that my last confession might make my reasoning for 2nd confession of Jersey Shore invalid. I confess I don't care. Jersey Shore still sucks. John Cena would fit perfectly on Jersey Shore.

I confess I've been at work for the last 3 hours and only worked the first 20 minutes.
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I confess I am not as tough as I come across, most people assume nothing bothers me...wrong
    I confess that I worry I'll never have a baby, but not that I'll never have a husband
    I confess that I usually don't shave my legs on first dates so I don't do anything stupid
    I confess I wonder just about every day what my purpose is on this earth
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options

I confess that knowing waitress and waiters touch the food on my plate and eat some of it makes me a little nauseous. No offense.

[/quote]

Well we do wash our hands over a billion times a day. And, look at it this way, I don't touch any of the food that you eat. I grab a fry and eat it. I don't grab a fry and place it back on your plate. Plus, who do you think rolls the silverware you are eating off of, puts the straw in your drink, grabs your plate, etc. That is why we have to wash our hands. The fry that I eat never comes in contact with you. ...Just saying :wink: Me grabbing the fry is hurting my wasteline not giving you germs.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I confess I worry everyday I will be stuck where I am at and there is no way out.

I confess that I used to let myself be walked all over but not anymore and alot of people that are close to me dont like this.

I confess that I still see myself as weighing almost 200 lbs instead of closer to 150 and I am scared this will never go away.

I am scared I will never get to my destiny
  • wsheaf82
    Options

Well we do wash our hands over a billion times a day. And, look at it this way, I don't touch any of the food that you eat. I grab a fry and eat it. I don't grab a fry and place it back on your plate. Plus, who do you think rolls the silverware you are eating off of, puts the straw in your drink, grabs your plate, etc. That is why we have to wash our hands. The fry that I eat never comes in contact with you. ...Just saying :wink: Me grabbing the fry is hurting my wasteline not giving you germs.
    [/quote]
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was a server for 3 years. I know. I still wash my hands after touching pretty much anything. And it's probably a really bad habit. There is someone in the world dying of thirst and I just used enough fresh water in the last 3 hours washing my hands that that person could live another month at least.
  • amydanell
    amydanell Posts: 25
    Options
    I confess that I love attention and fish for compliments!
    I confess that I am scared that I will never meet the man of my dreams that will love me and my children like no other.
    I confess that I am obsessed with FB!!
    I confess that I cry almost everyday because dont want to be the ugly duckling in my group of friends!!
    I confess that I love the tanning bed!! **This is my very first season of tanning!
    I confess that I have very naughty thoughts!! HEHE!!
  • wsheaf82
    Options
    I confess I hate this time of the year and all the hand made peanut butter eggs for sale at every cashier station.

I confess hating knowing that that peanut butter egg is so bad for me.

I confess I've ate 3 this week. :embarassed:
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I confess I am suprised at myself with this weightloss
    I confess I enjoy working out
    I confess I'm addicted sex(I think, LOL)
    I confess once I reach my goal weight I plan to eat super bad the next day
    I confess I get pedicures regularly
    I confess I use this site more than Facebook