Options
15678911»

Replies

• purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Heather..............-0.4.............-0.22%
    Allison................-0.7.............-0.33%

Weird that only two of us weighed in today! Where is everyone???

I'm home for the Easter weekend - shopping in my mom's closet for some work apparel. She's also a 16 so hopefully I don't have to buy too many clothes at this size!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Good job Heather & Allison on your losses! I was at our farmhouse on Friday for an early Easter celebration and we surprised my mom for her 70th birthday. I had a nice time but ate pretty poorly, I even had McDonalds on the way there on Friday night because I stopped for the kids. I haven't had McDonalds since I started my nutrition class over 3 months ago ... it was icky. Then on Friday there was too much good food, I did go on one long walk up a big hill - so got in some exercise. Unfortunately eating too much on Friday set me up for craving everything under the sun on Saturday ... I hate that! Hopefully today will be better, but we are going to Easter dinner at my in-laws - so I know that will be challenging too. I'm kind of down today about it all. Hopefully be able to get right back on track quickly.
    Have a Happy Easter everyone!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Happy easter everyone !!

I am for real this time !! I am starting back tomorrow...and sticking to it. tried the last few weeks on and off...but tomorrow is it.!! I am going back to logging calories, sticking to 1440 + exercise calories, working out something at least 3x a week, but going to try to every day. I got a kinnets game so going to try that or walking , and hopefully the fitness center will be open soon.