What are you most looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• terryhuff
    terryhuff Posts: 15
    Options
    Not getting so sweaty and pissed off in the dressing rooms trying to find something that looks decent. Those three way mirrors? I'd like to not hate them so much.

This is kind of a silly one, but I want to be able to sit at my kitchen table with my feet up on the chair. I vaguely remember having room for both my bum and my feet on the chair. Rude table manners, but there ya go.

Oh MAN!!!! I was reading through these and thinking about what I am most looking forward to - definitely bum and feet on the chair... LOVE IT!!!!! In my head, I was trying to think how I'd phrase it and then I came across your post and squealed coz I totally get that!

Wow its nice to know that i am not the only one that has this idea... I always said that i wanna be able to put my knees up and wrap my arms around them... I dont ever remember being able to do it! I think i might have just squealed a little too!
  • reallivefitness
    Options
    - Being able to walk around Valleyfair in short shorts and a bikini top like all the other girls my age, and turn heads

- Being able to wear the size of clothes that everyone expects me to (I look a lot thinner than I am)
  • shellybeelee
    Options
    honestly.. New clothes. My closet is full of so many sizes because i never seemed to maintain my weight. I was always up and down. I can't wait to get down to a healthy weight and maintain it so I can have a cute closet of clothes to pick from always =D
  • RatBoyGL
    RatBoyGL Posts: 100
    Options
    To be able to take my shirt off in public, like at the beach, and not have to hand out airline bags. :laugh:

But more seriously, just feeling better and knowing that when my doctor told me in November that my cholesterol was getting high, that I fixed it.
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    1) To be able to wear the clothes I love and not be turned away because they don't fit.
    2) To go out to the bar with my tiny friends and not feel like the pity "Fat Friend" the guys talks to so they can get an in with the "Hot One" (Sad but true story it's been explained to me before by a very drunk *kitten*)
    3) To Laugh in my X's face when he sees me next summer after he dumped me for a thinner girl
    4) To be able to wear a two piece without a t-shirt and shorts over top
    5) To get a tattoo in memory of someone I love who I lost this month
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    1: Not having my doctor give me "the look" ever again. Y'know, the look of "you really need to lose weight"
    2: Wear cute T-shirts and look great in them.
    3: Be able to run a 5k in less than 25 minutes.
    4: Be able to hit the beach and feel like I belong there.
    5: To be able to wear sexy lingerie and not look like a whale wrapped in lace.
    6: To be able to wear a size 4/6 pants and dresses.
    7: Wearing a dress without bike shorts underneath (ladies with thighs know what I'm talkin' about).
    8: Wearing heels without horrendous ankle pain from the excess weight.
    9: Being able to climb, bike, hike, ride, etc. with my friends who are all very fit and healthy.
    10: Feeling tough and strong.
    11: Burning all my fat clothes (the one's I'm wearing now at a size 14/16).
  • sheree1984
    sheree1984 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing a sexy party dress on my 27th birthday in August and feeling hott!! My husband tells me that I am all the time but I'm looking forward to the day when I can truly believe him.
  • MizzLisaj
    Options
    My feet getting smaller. When I found out your feet lose weight also, I was all in. No more size 13 shoes. I just want to be an 11. I would be satisfied.

I'm 5'11" if anyone is wondering.
  • Pastormatt007
    Options
    Can't wait to go rock climbing again!!
  • butterfly0475
    butterfly0475 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am most looking forward to when I reach my goals:
    1). That I can go to the beach and not be pointed at our stand out among the crowd. (I will have to work on a tan though for these white legs).
    2). To wear sleeveless gown for my boyfriend's military ball and not be embarrassed.
    3). To feel good inside AND outside about me!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    My feet getting smaller. When I found out your feet lose weight also, I was all in. No more size 13 shoes. I just want to be an 11. I would be satisfied.

I'm 5'11" if anyone is wondering.

I hear ya! I'm 5'7" and used to wear a size 10 but now my feet are an 11. Part of that is from arthritis so I don't really think they're going to shrink. But it's tough enough to find size 11, 13 must be really hard to shop for.
  • TonysMiss
    TonysMiss Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Not feeling so self concious in my clothes!!!!! NO MUFFIN TOP!
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    1. Being able to keep up with my five kids
    2. Feeling good in my skin
    3. Having my kids see me as a normal mum not a fat mum
    4. Seeing friends from elementary/high school and having them be shocked at how great I look.
    5. Knowing that my husband can shove it in the face of his (ex)best friend who criticized me and my weight and my husbands choice to date me
    6. Having sex with the light on and experimenting with all those fun positions I'm too afraid to try. (Oops am I allowed to write that here?)
    7. Wearing sexy clothes whatever they may be and not worrying that I wont look great in them.
    8. Being healthy
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    It sounds funny but, I want to get checked out, or even flirted with up at the happiest place on earth! I'm going to Disney world this summer and I wanna wear a bikini for the first time ever. I wonder if it's possible to have a date at Disney... But that would be amazing.... Just a insane fantasy, but you have to admit it'd be awesome.
  • JulianneR
    JulianneR Posts: 46
    Options
    Great thread!

I want to walk around people and feel free! Not worry about how I look and what they may be thinking.

I want to buy clothes that I want rather than spend time finding clothes that fit but that I don't like.

Put on a pair of pants, shirt tucked in, nothing hanging over -- even when I sit down.

Boo-yah!
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Shorts

I also want to be able to play volleyball again. I played in college and was decent. Now I'm so fat and slow that I can't really play with anyone that has any skill because I'm embarrassed by what a liability I am. And I can't stand to play with people who are just batting the ball around. My vertical is also pathetic right now. My gym has a league. I'm planning to join it.
  • kristygay
    kristygay Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Even though it has been good to me over the years, I am looking forward to never having to shop at Lane Bryant again!
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to perhaps loosing some of the boobage. I am a 52 ddd right now and all I want more than anything is to walk into walmart and be able to buy a bra off the rack. I hate ordering them online. You really only find white, black or beige. It is so hard to feel sexy when your boobs are encased in something that your grandma would wear. Also, I want a black wool trench coat. They are so cute. My sister has one and she weights 190 pounds. I also want the self confidence to go out in public and not feel like everyone is looking at me and making snap judgements about me based on my weight.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    I want to be able to wear something from Victoria Secrets.
    A dress and not feel like I am in a tent.
    A pair of jean that don't look like old lady jeans
    Shorts that wont ride up between my thighs
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feeling good about the clothes I'm wearing
    Getting a celebratory tattoo (I want all celtic knotwork, and won't do it until I'm at a weight that won't fluctuate)
    At 100 lbs my roommate and I are going to go somewhere sunny and warm that requires me to wear a bathing suit in public.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!