Random acts of kindness - What have you done lately?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    We were out to dinner the other night, when one of my son's coaches and his family showed up. We bought their dinner without telling them before we left.
  • JTPug1980
    JTPug1980 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bought a young guy and his family some gas after seeing him count change.

Been there and know what is like so I a was happy to help. I came and offered to help him and his family. Hope they get out of the rut they are in soon.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Left a 200% tip for a Server recently. She was Amazing and she was a single Mom with a new baby.
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Attended a benefit to raise money for a young father with throat cancer that I didn't know. Purchased raffle tickets and duck sh_t bingo squares as well as food and drink to raise money to help with medical bills.
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    So, since honesty is a virtue and all, how many here are keeping track of their kind acts just because they're MUCH easier to tally?
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    just after I pulled up to the intersection at the top of the hill, a desk flopped out of the back of a pickup. I stowed my board out of sight behind a bus bench and helped grandpa move the now completely busted desk out of the street until his grandson came back for it.
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    At my local diner with my son....left my cc# with the owner (a friend) to use to cover the cost of breakfast for a group of 4 Vietnam Vets that were sitting behind me telling stories to each other about their time overseas.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Christmas is coming. Don't you all forget!
  • mystiquecal
    mystiquecal Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Participated in the Suspended Coffee campaign - I do it regularly, seeing that I love coffee so much :D
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I donated to 'Coats for Kids' over lunch.
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I didn't go off on anyone at work today.... More like a blessing rather than an act of kindness ;)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Stuff.
  • nadnerb61
    nadnerb61 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Paid for the person behind me at Starbucks drive through.