What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    So Saturday I went to the mall to get my nephew a cross for his baptism. I was there with my mom and asked if she wanted to see anything else so she was like "what's Forever 21?" so I had us check it out (I love this store). Not only did she find some basics but I needed a new pair of skinny jeans. I love my jeans from there but the pair I had at home were super worn. I grabbed a pair of 18s and they fit SO well (and at $9.80 I can't complain). Got home and looked at my old jeans and saw they were a 20! I WENT DOWN A PANT SIZE! :) WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT! :D Granted they are super stretchy jeans but I'm so amped!
  • shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I had to donate two pairs of jeans because I could pull them off without unbuttoning them. Need to go shopping!! :agree:
  • pippaw21
    pippaw21 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today I asked one of the trainers at my gym to check my form on a lift. They were the ones who set my lift amount 4 weeks ago. Today they said I was lifting way too light and got me to lift with an extra 13kg on. I didn't think I could, but I did my reps! :smile: I've also been increasing some of my other weights incrementally, and today I realised I need to up the weight on some others. Great session for making me feel strong and powerful (even though I'm a beginner, so these are really light still).
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all on your NSV, I know you are all probably as excited as I am about my own accomplishment. I measured and weighed myself and I finally have lost .8 lbs and 2 inches total. I took a progress picture and realized I am slimming down a little. Finally starting to see results after 21 days. It is the extra push and motivation I need to keep moving forward to my goal. No looking back. (*)
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I can do push ups! Woot woot! Didn't even realize I could until I was messing around after planking...so excited, it's been so long since I had that kind of strength! What about you?
  • lunalee84
    lunalee84 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I needed to use a safety pin in my work pants this morning to ensure they stayed up around the waist.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just bought a size four skirt! ;-) And no, I don't weigh 96 pounds. I'm 5'3" and 127lb. The last time I fit into this size I had just had my appendix out and weighed 118.
  • georgetait42
    georgetait42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everything used to be XXL this weekend I was buying medium shirts.

Such a different experience going clothes shopping when things actually fit.
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I did a 7.88 mile hike on Sunday that I'm still super happy about. Even my Dr was happy with me.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    My thigh gap is back.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    went and had a bodpod measuring done. bf is 24.9%. last year it was a 28% and i am sure it was high 30's when i started off at 296 (now at 226)

the big thing was i put on 3.5lbs of muscle
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I put on size six pants this weekend. Woot!
  • kbear621
    kbear621 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I completed a 5K in under an hour and still went to my Kickboxing class that night! And the dress i am wearing today didn't fit at all 9 months ago and 2 months ago I could only wear it if I had Spanx on...and today it is starting to get big!
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've logged in for 50 consecutive days today, and found it easier to get out of bed this morning :)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    My sister in law complimenting me on my weight loss. She never has anything nice to say. About anyone. :disagree:
  • jhyer1973
    jhyer1973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hitting over 450 miles walked in 90 days!
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I think my most recent NSV (even though it's happened before along the way) is finding that I can't wear certain tops anymore because they look horrible on me.

Seriously right!?! I put on a t-shirt today and I was positively swimming in it. I thought my shirt wasn't there because it wasn't snug against my sides.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Did some HIIT training on the elliptical today since it was too wet for my regular walk. Not only did I make it through for the first time, I also was able to stay on the elliptical for 32 minutes (I've never done more than 20 before)!
  • misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    lost 1.5 inches from my waist :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!