What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• 85fiona
    85fiona Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A pair of jeans I've had for years but have always a bit too tight now fit me fine :)
  • Tubecat
    Tubecat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Someone called me 'svelte' last week. I'm far from it, but it made me feel good!
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    My most recent NSV is taking a selfie with my daughter and seeing dimples again! I have hated how I've looked for so long and I actually don't hate this picture and my dimples are back. Can't remember the last time I saw those, I know it was when a Bush was in office! Even the fact that I was willing to take a selfie is a NSV in itself. I really needed that motivation, too. Have been becoming complacent recently, so thank you God!

What's your recent NSV?
    I can do 20 Pulls-Ups/Chin-Ups again ...

• LazPagz
    LazPagz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    last year's winter coat was size 20. bought a new one yesterday - size 16!! i can't believe it! i tried on last years coat this morning and it looked like a sack on me. i remember it being a little tight when i bought it too.

very happy right now!
  • fit_at_fifty
    fit_at_fifty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    When I got my watch type HRM out that I hadn´t used for a while (because I was using something else) and updated my weight and found I was 14lbs lighter :)
  • Myrmilt
    Myrmilt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I almost did a side plank with a lifted top leg. Maybe next week I will be able to get there all the way.
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I actually carried on with this after one day (unusual) and I feel like I can keep going. Also went for a run. An accomplishment with H cups and 100lb to many!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Slow but steady body acceptance. I'm finally ready to admit that I'm in "maintenance mode" as I am actually at a healthy weight. Also starting to recognize that spots on my body I once thought were "chubby" are actually muscles that are growing. Sure, I've got some work to do, but I think I'm giving up on my ideal of being waif-like and making "strong" my new goal.
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wearing my size 14 (UK) non stretchy jeans out for lunch and at no point being aware of the waistband digging in or thinking, "Oh, I can't wait to get my leggings back on!". I have lived in leggings for the last few years!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Prepped veggies for my lunch this week!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Ran 7.8 mile without stopping, first time ever.
    I can fit in some size 10 UK trousers and size 8 tops.
    I have had a lot of people literally not recognise me.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My latest profile pic. I am pleased with progress!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    even put the belt in my ticker back when it was showing under posts here
    You can still do it, but it's not automatic.
    Go to your profile.
    Look under your ticker. See the link that says "add to your site"? Click on that.
    Copy the stuff in the left box (under BBcode).
    Put it at the end of your fora posts.

51637601.png
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    2 yesterday, both in clothing.

After "the last straw" w/r/t wardrobe malfunctions (bra unhooking when I lift weights), I went to the big box store next to my gym & hoped I could find a bra that fit. (I'm a relatively normal band size now, but the cups still have to be big.)
    20 lb ago I couldn't shop in a regular store, had to go to a lingere shop & pay $60+ each. :anguished:
    Yesterday I found a brand & size that works OK now, & I'll shrink into shortly so it will fit correctly, so I bought 3 off the rack, for under $8 each.

Then I saw a rack of winter tights & thought that would be a good thing for winter, so I looked on a package to see what size (if any) would fit... and not only did they have one that would fit me, it wasn't the largest size!!! Woohoo! So I got 3 pair.

And a couple weeks ago I went through my closet, put too-big stuff in the "donate" pile.
    Discovered that I had _not_ previously donated 3 of my favorite skirts, AND they now fit.
    In fact, they're a bit loose, so I'd better find an excuse to wear them soon, before they fall off me!
    I think I'll measure & trace them & make a pattern that I can downsize to fit me.
    (They're identical except for the fabric print.)
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My sister has made TWO comments in 2 days about how toned my legs are looking and how the "cellulite"is going away lol. It made me giggle with pleasure. Im not even going to a gym yet.. just started a new job where I am on my feet for 8 hours everyday. Woohoo!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    WOW...congrats!!
    I can now fit in my MFP Shirt (XL) that i brought September last year which at the time i was a 6XL.

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Trying on a size women's medium pair of ski pants for the upcoming season and having them fit when last year at this time I could barely button a pair of men's XL (because women's XL wouldn't even pull over my hips)!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I ran in my first 5k yesterday. =D
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Logged for 30 days!
    Also put on a sweatshirt that was definitely tight before and now it is loose.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!