What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I rode my recumbent bike so long the time reset itself! I didn't even know it did that! lol
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My mum said my boobs were getting smaller..... That's sort of a victory, I guess! Shows the weight loss, anyway!
    And I bought a new exercise bike over the weekend, so I should be having some cycling victories soon!!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Options
    QueenE_ wrote: »
    I ran in my first 5k yesterday. =D

Oh my goodness!! Well done - that is one of my ulitmate goals!! :smile:
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I ran for 10 minutes straight with stopping. Last time I tried I could barely make 5 minutes.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Options
    amehh91 wrote: »
    Got a couple here:
    my bra (38D) does up nicely without a bra extender now woop!
    Also part scale and part non scale - I have lost 4 lbs this week, while last week I had gained 0.75lb (probable water fluctuation?) anyway the NSV is that I didn't even think about giving in or have negative thoughts about last weeks lack of progress, I just got on with things as normal and this weeks loss has reinforced this is definitely the right mind frame to have!

That's brilliant! And a very important victory! That is the downfall of a lot of dieters :smile: Well done!!
  • suzy0317
    suzy0317 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wearing a size large petite shirt and it's loose...Also bought a size medium dress this weekend. I haven't fit in either in over 20 years!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I brought a pair of size 11 Arizona jeans in the juniors department Saturday. No more saggy butt jeans. LOL. 16 pounds till goal.
    68006032.png
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Also less self-conscious. The mirrors in dressing rooms are starting to look less like those carnival mirrors ( the ones that shrink your height and make you wider).
  • MN4US
    MN4US Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My darling boyfriend wrapped his arms around me, under my over sized cuddly jacket and gasped! He asked me where I had gone :smile:

I also noticed that walking up 8 flights of stairs (4 floors) chatting to my colleague, I wasn't out of breath in the slightest!
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I biked over 47 miles on Saturday with a group of people who've been cycling way longer than I have been, and I stayed in front of the pack!!
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Mine is very minor, but I started using my Fitbit 2 weeks ago and have hit my goal (7 miles, 15000 steps, 30 flights of stairs) 85% of the time. Still working on that 100% but I've been much more likely to go for a walk at night or take the stairs.

Also, this one's very intangible, but after all that walking, I went to shave my legs the other day and could feel defined calf muscles again rather than just jiggle. It was exciting to feel myself already starting to tone up a bit.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ran 7 miles without stopping for a break or to walk.... I have a 15K scheduled in a few weeks and I am positive I can do it now.
  • RachelaT90
    RachelaT90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    braving the all male weights room alone and finishing everything in my workout- not leaving because I felt intimidated or silly!

Also comments on my bum being more toned! (thank you squats haha)
  • clare120
    clare120 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When I lay in bed (as I am right now :smile: ) my hip bones stick up severely. Also a pair of size 6 Limited dress pants fit very loosely on me!!
  • pippaw21
    pippaw21 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I don't notice the progress. The other day I realised that I was having to buckle my belt for my jeans on the third hole. A month ago, it was on the first hole and that was super uncomfortable. So there's obviously some progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!