lost 34.4 pounds (underwear pics, sorry!) 165.5 to 131.2

Options

Replies

• DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    Good for you. Your waist got really tiny too.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    wow big diffrence in your waist
  • kmc70
    kmc70 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look gorgeous! Very inspirational! Thanks so much for posting!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    You look great. You looked good at 165 but the loss is excellent. Dont lose the hips though, you are porportioned perfectly :heart:
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! DEFINITELY A HOT WIFE

you look FANTASTIC and should be SO proud of all of your hard work. you're going to have so much fun shopping for summer clothes!!!!!!!!

i'm the same height as you, almost same goal as you. i am friending you if that is okay--you're closest to my "before" pictures that i've seen. YOU are my inspiration for today! thank you!
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    well done xx i am aiming for around the same finally but my starting weight was a lot higher than yours.... I am not married but I am hoping getting thin I will be someones hot wife :(
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! You did an awesome job losing weight and you have a lot to be proud of. :-D
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yay bottles of wine lol. YOU LOOK FABULOUS. We are the same height and my goal is 135 so now I know what i have to look forward to :-) Great job with the loss lady and thanks for posting this <3.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! :D
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful
  • KellyDianeSpears
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss & making it to your goal weight!
    I wouldn't change a thing! You look awesome!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Just WOW! Bloody gorgeous :D your hubby is a lucky man!
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! I am around your body type.... with a little more junk in the trunk and thighs. I am 2.5 inches shorter too. I started at 168 and my goal is 135 too!!! so far i am at 158 in a month.

This was just the push I needed, Thanks!!!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - great work :flowerforyou:
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Congrats and good luckon maintaining!! I am at where you were at when u started, and my goal is 125 so I have some more work to do! But the first 20 came off enjoying my chocolate once a day too so I know the feeling!!! Lol
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Good lawd.
    Lookin good :p
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look great! I would have been happy with your before pictures ;) Enjoy being the hot wife, I hope to get there one day too!

Katie
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    You look amazing, Congratulations on the success and all the work you put it. It definitely paid off. Im sure your husband is very impressed with the new you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!