5'4" Ladies with Before and After Pics

Replies

• 5'4''. SW: 213 CW: 145 GW: 13024prqeufzaja.jpg
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes, back on topic.

I'm just a hair under 5'5".

Left - photo taken July 2010, the baby is almost one yr old. I'm 6 weeks pregnant with baby #2, @215 pounds
    Right - photo taken last Saturday after completing my first Tough Mudder, @145 pounds

vp76mdt7oldp.jpg
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Ladies, you all look amazing!! Well done!!
  • littlej01
    littlej01 Posts: 30 Member
    You ladies all look amazing! I'm 5'0 and you've all definitely inspired me to push myself to hit my goals. Congrats to those who have hit their goals and keep going those who are still moving forward!
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    Before and During. Strength train!
    e5z7cncixpk8.jpg
    k3ojuklf4wv7.jpg

This to me is the perfect body - absolute perfection - exactly what I am striving for!
    I start strength training this week, I will keep your 'after 'picture in mind when I feel like I'm struggling!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    5'4''. SW: 213 CW: 145 GW: 13024prqeufzaja.jpg

We're about the same weight now! Nice legs :)

@Squidgy That is so kind! Good look with the strength training, it's about all I did besides counting calories :)
  • Thanks!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    YES!! Back on topic! Congratulations to everyone!! I am 5'4" but only 16 lbs down, not really a noticeable difference yet...but I'll be back....
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    SW: 239 CW: 183 GW: undecided
    g179hbm0cdem.jpg
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    I am so impressed with everyone's progress!!!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Impressive ladies!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    To everyone who's posted pictures of your success so far, you all look fabulous. Well done! I wasn't aware that my picture contributions would be deemed as scary. I don't feel good or proud of the way I look anymore, based on most comments. As they're apparently not inspiring, can anyone tell me how to take down pictures/if it's possible? I don't want to offend anyone anymore, and the focus of this thread should be based on celebrating the successes of those who inspire, not disgust, or scare, like I do. I don't want what I've posted to take any attention away from that. Any suggestions on how to delete my initial post would be much appreciated, thanks.

Just to put it out there, you're doing a great job of taking people's comments to heart and explaining your situation very clearly and calmly. You are not disgusting or scary, you are clearly a beautiful person and people just want you to stay alive and healthy so you can continue to be your awesome self for a long time to come :)

I think it's okay that your pics are up here, as well as the discussion, as long as it isn't too uncomfortable for you.
  • Sxy_Mace
    Sxy_Mace Posts: 5
    edited November 2014
    89qejamoqm8m.jpg

kc5pmhlxr5vd.jpg

b82w5xknmjzg.jpg

Top left was my "rock bottom" moment at 152lbs, June 2012. To the right is ~125 lbs, April 2014.

The final two are
    from ~September, 2014 at about ~117lbs.

Yes, I could have lost what I did a little faster but for me but I rollercoaster with my motivation so much so it took a bit longer. Getting back on the wagon again though, and hoping to have a much more successful toned up result. :)

Sorry about the rotation. File wasn't cooperating but you get the idea.
  • bigldesigns
    bigldesigns Posts: 102 Member
    edited November 2014
    0hsm82scgj6u.jpg

1st Pic : ~125kg (~275lb) (Oct 2012)

Started MFP: 118kg (260lb) (Aug 2013)

Second Pic : 72kg (158lb) (Oct 2014)

CW: 69kg (151lb) (Nov 2014)

GW: 65kg (140lb) - hopefully before christmas! :)

Height 5'3"
  • VictoriaS57
    VictoriaS57 Posts: 47 Member
    0hsm82scgj6u.jpg

1st Pic : ~125kg (~275lb) (Oct 2012)

Started MFP: 118kg (260lb) (Aug 2013)

Second Pic : 72kg (158lb) (Oct 2014)

CW: 69kg (151lb) (Nov 2014)

GW: 65kg (140lb) - hopefully before christmas! :)

Height 5'3"

Nicely done! You look great!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    edited November 2014
    These pics are almost exactly one year apart
    8xfu8n8udhlv.jpg
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    @Arditarose - you look amazing!! I agree with @SquidgySquidge You are perfect. I would love to have my body look like yours. I have just started my strength training too! :smile:
    What ST did you do? And are you dead on 5'4"? xx
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    pinkiezoom wrote: »
    I'm 5"3, but I thought I'd still contribute :)

SW at ~ 67 kilograms/148 pounds in 2012
    q5oszpghgiaz.jpg

CW at ~ 39 kilograms/86 pounds
    pe8t8v2892zd.jpg

I mean this very kindly, and I don't want you to take this harshly.
    But if you are 5'3, then 80 something pounds is severely underweight.
    I immediately thought you look like someone who is starving, then when I saw what you weigh I was concerned. But what really worries me is that it says "CW- current weight"..not "GW- goal weight".... which indicates that you wish to lose more. I'm scared for you. Your weight loss is up to you, I debated a long time over whether I should speak up and I wouldn't have said anything except that I'm worried you want to lose even more than that. Wishing you luck and health on your journey.

I am pleased you said it, as i thought the same.

Very much agree, way too low. I am 5'3" and look like a stick with boobs at 114 lbs, at 80 lbs I would be a skeleton.

I am not currently at 114, but was for many years. Haven't been 80 since grade school days.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    pinkiezoom wrote: »
    I'm 5"3, but I thought I'd still contribute :)

SW at ~ 67 kilograms/148 pounds in 2012
    q5oszpghgiaz.jpg

CW at ~ 39 kilograms/86 pounds
    pe8t8v2892zd.jpg

I mean this very kindly, and I don't want you to take this harshly.
    But if you are 5'3, then 80 something pounds is severely underweight.
    I immediately thought you look like someone who is starving, then when I saw what you weigh I was concerned. But what really worries me is that it says "CW- current weight"..not "GW- goal weight".... which indicates that you wish to lose more. I'm scared for you. Your weight loss is up to you, I debated a long time over whether I should speak up and I wouldn't have said anything except that I'm worried you want to lose even more than that. Wishing you luck and health on your journey.

I am pleased you said it, as i thought the same.

Very much agree, way too low. I am 5'3" and look like a stick with boobs at 114 lbs, at 80 lbs I would be a skeleton.

I am not currently at 114, but was for many years. Haven't been 80 since grade school days.

uh, the girl has heard this about 50 times already. she doesn't need to hear it anymore. do people even read the thread before commenting?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!