What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    So ever since I'd gotten my first job, the days after Halloween were always my time to go 75% off candy shopping. For the first time in 9 years, I didn't go. I caved and had some candy people brought in at work (ugh) but I don't have ANY candy at home to tempt me.
  • calatheauk
    calatheauk Posts: 15 Member
    I took a photo of myself for non-weight-loss related reasons and I have COLLAR BONES. I haven't even lost that much extra since I last took a photo so, I guess the weight just ... redistributed itself away from my shoulders? Baffling, but welcome!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    I got a bag of chips from the vending machine (not good for me but oh so tasty), but it went in the diary along with the couple of pieces of halloween candy. I'm very likely to be well over today but it's still getting recorded. THis is not normal, I see I'm going to go over and give up recording for that day.
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    1. FB post by someone else where family members thought I might be "sick" due to the how much weight I'd lost.

2. Wearing HS Football Jersey and Letterman jacket for my halloween costume (and having them nearly fit)
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    I have bought a pair of leather leggings today size 10 last year I was anywhere from a
    14 - 16 and some 18's. Went to an all inclusive resort and only gained 2 lbs. lost that
    last week. Onward to Goal!
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    I randomly tried on a bustier today that I've had since I was 17, but couldn't throw away because I love it (and it's still in excellent condition since I've been too big to get any real wear out of it, I could just get it on but it was a lumpy, uncomfortable, overly-tight mess.) It fits now! The cups were perfect, it hugged my newly-appearing waist and didn't pinch in under the arms or bunch up my back-chub. My fella was stunned when I showed him and very pleased with the result, lol. He said he loved me in it before anyway but wearing it now, he can really see the change in my figure. ^_^
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Tried on an old pair of skinny jeans yesterday and they were extremely loose and baggy!
    My skinny jeans became my fat pants!!

Time to go down a size... or two!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Hmm, nope... I have some NSL and some SI (non-scale losses and scale increases - totz made that up). But if eating out for every meal for a month straight is a victory, then here I am!
  • Juliarosemary66
    Juliarosemary66 Posts: 64 Member
    Managing to do 1000 calories on the treadmill!!!! Very hot and sweaty!!! Most of it was done at incline 15 with a speed of 6. When I went back to the gym 8 weeks ago i was aiming for 200 cals and only managed 3 minutes on incline 10. Very pleased with myself!!! I've had to buy a new pair of trainers!!!
  • ACJP2014
    ACJP2014 Posts: 53 Member
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    I got a bag of chips from the vending machine (not good for me but oh so tasty), but it went in the diary along with the couple of pieces of halloween candy. I'm very likely to be well over today but it's still getting recorded. THis is not normal, I see I'm going to go over and give up recording for that day.

Awesome job. I'm like you and I'm sure I'll go over today (I've already had 4 cupcakes today) -don't judge. But log everything. Log everyday.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    I ate sensibly while running around town doing a bunch of errands.
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    I fit comfortably back into some work trousers and a top that were both really tight a few months ago :smile:
  • ShortMrsN
    ShortMrsN Posts: 177 Member
    I have to keep hitching up my jeans!! Happy and not so happy.....it means I will have to buy more jeans (not so happy....they have tonnes of wear left and I love them and they have worn in just right!!)
    Maybe I could just rock suspenders............. B)
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    two things happened yesterday, one my jeans rite out of the dryer were a little loose in the waist and almost to roomy in my but, hips, and legs....and number two, I ran a mile in 14:38...which for someone who is over weight, a smoker, has runners knee and has COPD that's not too bad :)
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    I didn't eat a piece of cake at my friends retirement party! I love cake - especially birthday cake.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    I have visible muscle tone :)

I don't notice it at all looking at myself, and I'm not the type to hang out flexing in front of a mirror... the only time I see myself nekkid is in the bathroom anyway and that's ribcage-up. But by chance I saw a pic of myself the other day and, holy cr@p, I'm getting some killer quads and obliques.

And I sure don't think I'm lifting any kind of weight at all but the SO glanced at my barbell and asked how much weight was on it... I said 65 lbs... "You deadlift that?"... "Yep"... "Wow, that's a lot of weight" (spoken in seriously impressed tone of voice). Hehe. If he only knew what some other gals lift, lol. Bless him for thinking I'm a real weight lifter.
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Ran a 5K on Sunday in less than 29 minutes, and my size 8s & Mediums are starting to get loose. I also realized yesterday at the gym that I'm no longer sliding down when I do the roman chair...finally getting some arm and core muscles!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Yesterday I dead lifted 195 lbs 3 times and flipped a 300 pound tire 15 times. I've just started these workouts so it really gets me excited to see how much I'll be lifting by next year
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!