Midsummer Meltdown - 4/25 thru 6/21

Options

Replies

• aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Today has turned into a GREAT day....I completed the C25K 9-week training program!!! I'm now running 3.2miles in 35minutes and I feel AWESOME!!! I'm so proud that I completed this! :love: :heart: :love:

I'm hoping to ride this high thru the weekend and end it with a strong week #1 MM challenge weight loss!!

Hoping everyone is having a great Friday!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Today has turned into a GREAT day....I completed the C25K 9-week training program!!! I'm now running 3.2miles in 35minutes and I feel AWESOME!!! I'm so proud that I completed this! :love: :heart: :love:

I'm hoping to ride this high thru the weekend and end it with a strong week #1 MM challenge weight loss!!

Hoping everyone is having a great Friday!! :flowerforyou:

Awesome job Ailene!! 5K in 35 minutes is awesome!! stay strong! :drinker:
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So far, doing great. Unfortunately I need to step up the water but the work out is doing well. Today did a couple of miles, Tae Bo and going to Zumba class tonight. Today, my diet is on track and I haven't put anything in my mouth that I would regret. My church has a wrist band that I wear that says "Greater Things...." I've been looking at that and keeping in mind of my diet and how good skinny will feel! Can't wait to see where I'm at on Tues! Hopefully everyone is doing well!
  • musefromnowhere
    Options
    Friday update, just finished my 10th cup and even though I ran 3 miles this morning I plan on walking another 4 tonight. As long as it doesn't rain that is...
  • ccounts282
    ccounts282 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to this but I always weigh in on Tuesdays anyway. My info on Tues was as follows:

Midsummer meltdown!
    SW 245.6
    CW 245.6
    GW 230.0
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Exercise was good today, although I'm finding it hard to drink all the water. It feels like its just going right through me and I'm running to pee every 5 minutes.
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon every body :)
    My water consumption is good for today and I am going either to the gym or run outside after finishing stupid *&*?*&?%% economics paper :)

have a great friday night every body :)
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Exercise was good today, although I'm finding it hard to drink all the water. It feels like its just going right through me and I'm running to pee every 5 minutes.

OMG, me too.. LOL
  • wildkiger
    wildkiger Posts: 25
    Options
    Got my 30 min of exercise in...30 min of grooming my horses, 30 min of riding, and 30 min of hoof trimming.

Up to 6 cups of water so far.
  • alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Happy TGIF Everyone,

Well, my water pretty much stinks today, but going to try like the devil to get it in. Exercise done, as in I mowed the yard for 35 mins. Weed eating and blowing will happen tomorrow. I guess I need a camel - back, backpack so I can drink it while I clean houses otherwise it is a royal pain to stop and drink some water.

A great Saturday to all!!!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I got to walk today in SUNSHINE! The weekend here promises to be nice weather, so I hope to get out in the yard and get some more beautification done. I have a flower bed that needs total renovation, and bamboo from across the fence to dig out. I'll have water done by the time I leave work tonight.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    chickadee2010 checking in for today
    Water 0/7
    Exercise 4/7

I was just going to do strength today, which lasted ten minutes. Then I remembered this week's challenge and decided to go walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes. Yay!
  • Jesscox17
    Jesscox17 Posts: 33
    Options
    I have managed to drink my water and do my exercise for the last two days. I thought this drinking water stuff would be harder but it wasn't too hard, you definently have to be conscious of this all day long. Great challange I can't wait for the next one.
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I got all my water in, exercised (I installed a ceiling fan! that took more than 30 minutes, some sweat and frustration :wink: ), I went over my calories by quite a bit though... with my exercise calories i'm still over by 100, nothing I can do about it now though.. tomorrow is a new day and I will do better. I'm bad on the weekends :frown: I have no will power.
  • rentrikin
    rentrikin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi all, doing great with my exercising but sporadic with my water.. Ugh so hard for me... I think one of my problems is starting it too late in the day. I need to hop on it first thing... tomorrow is another day.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Well I have been getting all my exercises, but I am slacking in the water department...the good news is that I am not drinking anything else such as pop, tea, juice etc, so I guess at least I am not adding any additional unwanted calories...going to work harder on the water today!
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I met the exercise and water challenge yesterday--but I am eating so much! Went out to dinner with my friend--it was Thai food and I didn't even know how to start to log it--then we shared a brownie--then I can home and binged.

I'm getting discouraged. My determination and motivation are flagging and I make all these promises to myself that I just keep breaking which puts me on that same guilt/self-hatred cycle of shame that eventually just leads me to giving up.

It's a beautiful day here and I'm going to get my bike out and work that hard--it's something completely different from what I have been doing so maybe that will shake me up enough to find my inner strength again.
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I turned in my last assignment, and I am officially DONE with medical school!! :bigsmile:

I was not intending to not log anything yesterday, but I was working hard to finish everything up, and then realized that I ate three meals away from home and had no idea how to log any of it, so I gave myself the day off. Then I went out and there was a lot of this :drinker: going on, as most of my classmates are done as of yesterday. I think it was well-deserved, though.

Anyway, I'm here, I'm back on track, and now I have a lot more time to focus on these healthy goals!
  • musefromnowhere
    Options
    Already went for a run this morning and will be walking all over the neighborhood to spend time with friends today. The water will be tougher since I am not sitting at a desk all day but I will make it work!
  • jodi1229
    jodi1229 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ok with drinking all the water but I wasn't able to workout yesterday. Does 60 minutes on Thursday cover my workout for Friday too? Back to it today, I guess I will do another 60 minutes today just in case.
    Have a great weekend!!