What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    I wore my wedding ring for the first time in three years!! It fits perfectly again. I had taken it out in my second trimester during pregnancy. So glad to be wearing it again!!!
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    I noticed this morning that my favorite watch is loose, and I'll need to get the band adjusted.
  • DiamondDiva914
    DiamondDiva914 Posts: 50 Member
    I've been taking Zumba class twice a week for about the last three weeks, and I thought that I was just barely keeping up. Wednesday, a lady in the class told me that she admires my hustle and enthusiasm and that I look like I'm having the best time of my life while I'm doing it. That really felt good.
  • Serebro
    Serebro Posts: 6 Member
    Three people have commented in the last 3 days about how much weight I've lost...granted, it's been due to pain and nausea and a nearly liquid diet over the last two months due to health issues, but I still haven't had comments on my weight loss for years, and it IS a noticeable amount (nearly 15% of my August body weight).

The pants that all fit slightly snugly 6 months ago are now visibly baggy and unflattering, and I'm going to have to buy at least one pair of new pants.
  • MissJES89
    MissJES89 Posts: 14 Member
    In November/December I do a lot of singing at various functions. I have a few dresses that I always wear for it and thought I had best try them on as my clothes have been getting so baggy... I put on my favourite one and it literally fell to the ground!! Definitely an NSV but I will really miss that dress!
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    A tight shirt looked better, so I checked measurements and I've lost another inch at waist, hips, and tummy!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    I went out to eat with my husband last night and I made some pretty healthy choices without feeling deprived. I need to stop associating going out to eat with throwing all caution to the wind and eating whatever I want, but I also enjoy going out to eat so it felt like a really important step to be able to do this, enjoy it and know that it wasn't going to throw me off track from my goals. Yippee!
  • justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    I went on what I thought was going to be a walk yesterday but was bonafide hike. I was sweating my way up and over all the ups and downs thinking "I thought I was getting in shape but I am so out of shape." Then I realized I was going my full speed over those hills instead of just barely moving, like before! Go me!
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    I didn't hate myself for gaining some water weight...for the first time in pretty much ever. I'm pregnant and I've done nothing but beat myself up this whole time so far.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    I can do a burpee! A few actually.... lol
  • pippaw21
    pippaw21 Posts: 22 Member
    i've gained maybe a kilo but i don't mind and i'm not beating myself up over it - which is a victory :) i don't want that kilo, and i'll have to lose it again, but i have had a horrid headcold for the past week (and i have pretty bad asthma at the best of times, so it really hasn't been fun) and so i've definitely been doing a bit of comfort eating coupled with not being able to do anything physical.

that said, my idea of comfort eating now is totally different to before, which is a HUGE victory in itself, and i don't feel at all demotivated, which i am taking as a sign that i have hopefully psychologically formed new habits about food :)
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    My bleepin arms those arms that i look at first in any photo. They finally lost that jiggle. They are almost there
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I have trouble shaving my armpits because they're...indented (?) more than they used to be.
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Yesterday I ran at less than 7:30 min miles.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Part of it is a scale victory. I've gained and maintained three pounds.
    NSV: Tits got bigger, *kitten* got rounder, haha.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    I love this thread!

I guess it's a NSV that I've been doing 90 min on the treadmill pretty much every day I'm at the gym for the last couple weeks. (I did have a day or 2 where I did less, and a couple days I went for walks outside, for an hour or so.)

It's lower intensity than the elliptical, but not by much*, and I can keep it up longer, which means more calories dying.
    *[My heart rate is usually around 100-105 going 3 mph doing hills, compared to 115-125 on the elliptical at the same speed.]
    Just the other day I did was taking my measurements and was looking back at some of my old ones, and I realized I’ve lost almost a foot (11.5” to be exact) from around my waist! From 37” to 25.5”.
    Wow!!
    a lady in the class told me that she admires my hustle and enthusiasm and that I look like I'm having the best time of my life while I'm doing it.
    :sweat_smile:

51637601.png
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    I bought 4 new bras today and all were 2 sizes smaller!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I looked in the mirror the other day and both my pants AND top were loose. AND I thought I looked pretty. That hardly every happens all in one day...reminded me of the good old days.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Swam 320 miles for the year, my goal was 300.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!