What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Wooo! I've had another one. Two in two days!! :smiley:

This morning, I decided to try on a top that I bought a few months ago. I bought it without trying it on during the massive binge cycle that ultimately prompted me to change my life. But, at the time, I was in complete denial. So of course, when I tried it on after I got home, it was miles too small!

IT FITS!! And it looks pretty good. I still have a long way to go. I can't wait for it to be too big! :smile:
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I bought my first pair of jeans since December 2011 about one month ago :)
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    LazPagz wrote: »
    I RAN FOR 5 MINUTES TODAY! WOOOOP! (C25K week 4, day 2)

for anyone just starting out with this app, stick with it. it totally works. i could barely run for 1 minute the first day.

Amazing!! Well done! I will be starting with mine again soon.... When the weather improves! Haha :wink:
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I went down a pant size! I just decided I'd go to the store and see if the next size down fit. Well, they did!
  • kamykraft
    kamykraft Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bought jeans in a size 18! WHen I started this while journey, 24s were too tight. I tried on 4 or 5 pair to make sure it was not just vanity sizing from one lable -- they all fit. I'm getting there.
  • emz247
    emz247 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cheekbones - I have them, who knew! And fitting in to work trousers this week that I couldn't button up a few months ago.
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I bought a size smaller pants! I haven't been out of my size 18's or 20's for as long as I can remember. This feels incredible.
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I went for my walk yesterday (I usually try to go for around 3 - 4 miles) and it was so beautiful outside I kept going until I got to 10 miles. I'm barely even sore today which is very different from after the walk yesterday lol! Very proud of doing this since when I first started I could barely go a mile without huffing and puffing about :#
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    moved the belt in another hole.
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have 2.5!

A lot of my clothes just DON'T look good anymore, because they are too big! (One in itself) BUT I then decided to try on my best friend / roommates pants. He is a thin boy, and his pants fit!! And if my memory serves me, they were a pair that was skintight on him.

The other one was this afternoon my (new) french roommate came downstairs, and found me in the kitchen...again. She exclaimed "You are always cooking and still so skinny!" It felt great to know that someone noticed who hasn't known me that long.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Finally hit 110lbs on the seated overhead press after two deloads and micro loading back up also blew through 170lb bench press with a similar protocol.
  • southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Last night I decided to add an extra workout to my regular routine and threw in a dvd for an ab workout that I had done in past. I did it last night and noticed how much easier it was than in the past. My abs are now so much stronger than they were just a couple of months ago. I can get through all the exercises without having to take a break.
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    still not quite in my overall goal of my old favourite jeans... but I need to buy new work trousers as all 4 pairs are now too big! never been so excited to have to spend money!
  • katjohn83
    katjohn83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My Watch now freely rotates around my wrist.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    My ring flew off my finger this morning while I was gesturing/gesticulating (which is correct?)!!! Been waiting for this day.

55835802.png

• DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Back in college (2010), I bought a sheath dress "aspirationally" (it was a bit tight). After college my weight crept up and up until I finally started to make some changes.

Well, tried it on today. It fits! And it looks good! Don't care that tomorrow is casual friday, I'm dressing up!
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Saw a shirt I wanted and asked to try on the XL and hope it would fit. She said "Oh no, that would be too big on you" and gave me a L. And...it fit! And was roomy. Love it.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I shrunk my size S sweater in the dryer by mistake (lay flat to dry, DUH!) but the NSV is that it still can be worn, it's just a little more body-con, lol, with 3/4 length sleeves now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!