Options

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Cortelli wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »
    lh3828 wrote: »
    My favorite brand is Talenti gelato. Their pistacio and their vanilla bean gelato is so amazing. I tried their limited edition pumpkin pie gelato and it was really good *drool*

Pumpkin pie Talenti? MUST FIND!

Bump for others to join the group. I had to hunt, and hunt, and hunt. And be very patient. But eventually I found the two seasonal flavors (there's a third - Peppermint Bark; I passed initially). Going to try Egg Nog tomorrow or over the weekend; have already enjoyed some Pumpkin Pie. The group highlights all sorts of interesting treats!

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

The Egg Nog was delicious!
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    This should be shared with you. Only available at Target, but A-Mazing.

hazelnutgelato-01.png

I also think this is amazing. But maybe for unexpected reasons. Talenti Hazelnut is very, very nutty -- not sweet! Full of hazelnut flavor (so don't expect Nutella flavors). Wonderful, and in a way that my kids won't raid.
  • Cortelli
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    My favorite brand is Talenti gelato. Their pistacio and their vanilla bean gelato is so amazing. I tried their limited edition pumpkin pie gelato and it was really good *drool*

Bump for others to join the group. I had to hunt, and hunt, and hunt. And be very patient. But eventually I found the two seasonal flavors (there's a third - Peppermint Bark; I passed initially). Going to try Egg Nog tomorrow or over the weekend; have already enjoyed some Pumpkin Pie. The group highlights all sorts of interesting treats!

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

I just finished the peppermint bark today (at work). It's so good, I was only eating it a spoonful at a time to make it last longer. I have the pumpkin pie at home. I passed on the egg nog, but I might go back and get it, since I've heard it's really good, too.

I am a peppermint fan, so I will try it soon! Egg Nog fans in my house, so I had to get that instead. I know MrM isn't a fan, but, man, I am waiting on a Talenti Cinnamon gelato.

I am a huge sucker for cinnamon ice cream - I would be all over that if Talenti came out with that one. Even though MrM might disown us... I am intrigued by the peppermint one too - some are just too.... wait for it..... pepperminty. Now what I have enjoyed is making an ice cream cake with oreo cookie base and peppermint ice cream. Maybe I will try that with the Talenti.

Not even considering the Egg Nog. Blech.

Yup - I worried about being way too minty. We'll see - not in a great rush but I will try Peppermint Bark.

The Egg Nog is pretty good. And I am not a fan of actual egg nog!
  • Cortelli
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

The Egg Nog was delicious!

I think it is good too! And I am not even really a fan of real egg nog. (I just want a lot of brandy or whiskey in my egg nog and then I'll put up with the curious spices).

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    For those of you who found the eggnog, where was it? I've tried Fresh Market, Walmart, and Winn Dixie. My other options are Target and Publix.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    For those of you who found the eggnog, where was it? I've tried Fresh Market, Walmart, and Winn Dixie. My other options are Target and Publix.

I've found it at Giant and Safeway. I guess that doesn't help.

I started to get a pint of Hazelnut one day, and my daughter yelled at me that we had enough ice cream at home (gasp!), so I put it back. Last two times I went to Target, it was out of stock. :sad:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I haven't done the French toast and ice cream thing in a while, and this morning I decided to try it with the Talenti pumpkin pie. Holy YUM! Seriously the best one I've had so far. I didn't get a pic, because I was rushing to get everyone's food out before the dogs started counter surfing. Soooo good.
  • dunnodunno
    Options

I started to get a pint of Hazelnut one day, and my daughter yelled at me that we had enough ice cream at home (gasp!), so I put it back. Last two times I went to Target, it was out of stock. :sad:

They finally have the Turkey Hill Egg Nog at Giant!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I just had some handmade haupia ice cream.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake gelato is going on my things to make for Thanksgiving list. My ice cream machine has been collecting too much dust and I must correct that. I bet I could make my own egg nog gelato too ... or just drink the egg nog with tuaca while I make the cheesecake gelato. Actually, that sounds like a fabulous plan. :mrgreen:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Ooooh, sweet! I picked up some Whoopie Pie at Giant. I'm storing it at my bff's until I can bring to work. I got a pint of Talenti's egg nog at Safeway, but I haven't opened it yet. I did, however, open the Coconut and cover it in chocolate shell. That was GOOD!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I hate all of you. I have yet to be able to find a holiday based Talenti. Perhaps I'll check the Randall's (owned by Safeway).
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Have all 3 of the holiday Talenti flavors in my freezer right now. Egg Nog is yummy! Haven't tried the other 2 yet...

Looking forward to the Pumpkin Pie as a lighter alternative to the Pumpkin Pie Oh My concrete my son had at Shake Shack last week.
  • dunnodunno
    Options

Ooooh, sweet! I picked up some Whoopie Pie at Giant. I'm storing it at my bff's until I can bring to work. I got a pint of Talenti's egg nog at Safeway, but I haven't opened it yet. I did, however, open the Coconut and cover it in chocolate shell. That was GOOD!

The Talenti Egg Nog was delicous!

I did what you did last week & stored four of the Talenti pints in the freezer at work after a morning run to Giant. I kept saying if someone eats my ice cream they're gonna get a hurting.

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I hate all of you. I have yet to be able to find a holiday based Talenti. Perhaps I'll check the Randall's (owned by Safeway).

You and I should start our club just to hate all the people who can find it. I'm not even sure where else I can look.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

You and I should start our club just to hate all the people who can find it. I'm not even sure where else I can look.

So far I have found Talenti at Tom Thumb (Safeway) and Kroger.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    edited November 2014
    Options
    k8blujay2 wrote: »

So far I have found Talenti at Tom Thumb (Safeway) and Kroger.

I don't have either of those here I don't think. :(

eta: it does look like there's a Kroger about 30 minutes away. I'd want to call them and make sure they have it first.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Still have yet to find Pumpkin Pie Talenti or the Cheesecake one... zzzz...zzz

The hell you talkin' about? Cheesecake?! I would gladly send you a pint of Pumpkin Pie. Srs.

That exists? Stop it.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    You people ain't right.....js
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    For the record I love homemade Gelato and ice cream. I'm saving to purchase a better machine and a HRM, got to even out the calorie count :p