What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Cooking soup today and my scale broke, did not finish cooking until I went to the store to buy another. Logging every bite for 175 days now (except Thanksgiving) and do not want to break the streak.
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    I deadlifted 1x5 at 205 lbs today, whoohoo!!!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    buzz3d269 wrote: »
    I have one, I have one! I'm staying at a hotel, and just realised that the normal sized towels wrap around my body, without showing the world everything! (I normally use a massive bath sheet that is very good at not showing the world my everything!)

OMG, this is so funny. Congrats!!!
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    I now have to
    2bizzybee wrote: »
    I was able to wear my engagement ring and wedding band! It has been
    over 4 years.

speaking of rings, I have to wear my wedding one on the middle finger, otherwise I might actually lose it! (8+ years) :blush:
  • MaroneLotz
    MaroneLotz Posts: 43 Member
    Last week I had to attend a gala prize giving function at the last minute. Rushed out and bought myself a great dress and heels to match! First time in probably 10 years I have shopped for a proper dress and heels. The evening was such a high, felt like I was on something. Was showered with compliments the whole evening, which made me forget about how sore my feet were the next day lol.
  • audsLDN
    audsLDN Posts: 22 Member
    Made a nutella and banana toaster for the boyfriend. Didn't lick nutella off the knife.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    I'm starting to get the dent on the side of my butt!!! At first I thought it was more cellulite and raged for a bit, but nope its the butt dent!
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    New personal goal--65 minutes and 205 flights of stairs on the Jacobs Stair Climber!!

slbc73zqfrlt.jpg
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    audinaries wrote: »
    Made a nutella and banana toaster for the boyfriend. Didn't lick nutella off the knife.

Don't think I could do it...MMMMmmmm...Nutella! It's food crack!

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    I got on the treadmill at the gym because it was starting to rain outside. I have never actually been on this treadmill. Heck, I do not remember the last time I was on any treadmill. So I started with the "fitness test" program: level one was too easy by far so I kept bumping up the speed. It is supposed to be rainy for the next couple of days, so I figure I will try again at different levels.
  • Christi102012
    Christi102012 Posts: 87 Member
    This is from a few days ago but I just remembered it after reading some of the "sugar is evil" threads lol. I was in CVS and saw those big pouch/bags of mint M&M's. I love those. I can eat a whole pouch in an hour and a half and not feel bad. I took one off the shelf, looked at the nutrition label...and put it back. Didn't buy it. I want them now that I'm thinking about them and if held up in front of me I'd probably tear them from your hands like a starving dog. I'll have some water and go to bed instead.
  • i just fit into a pair of high-waisted jeans that were too tight before and gave me a not so flattering cameltoe lol :neutral_face: now they fit comfortably and actually look cute! :wink:
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    I just tried on a pair of pants that were too small for years. I could not zip them. This morning I am able to zip them. Still too tight for my liking, but will not be too tight soon B)
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    I have 2 today..

First was lunch! I had cream cheese and crackers with humous (YUM). I was overly stingy with the first couple of crackers that I had, which resulted in a LOAD of humous left over. Rather than slathering the final cracker with the remaining humous, I only took what I needed! I am OK with leftovers!

My second one is literally a NSV.. I have officially survived the No-Scales-November challenge. I have not weighed myself since 5th November which will be exactly 4 weeks tomorrow. Can't wait to jump on the scales in the morning! EEEP! :smile: And I will weigh myself weekly from now on. :smile:
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    I fit into a pair of leather pants I got my Freshman year of high school. Granted they are high waisted and when I sit I feel like I'm going to die, BUT I can get them buttoned and zipped. If I stand all day in them I should be okay! lol
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    cqbtqv398ft0.jpg
    This vintage etsy buy came in the mail today, and IT FITS!!

Your face says it all. I LOVE it.

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    at work my boss ordered sweatshirts for employees and customers. About five years ago in a former job, I remember being one of a few people on the XXL (men's sizes) list and feeling thrilled I was not on the XXXL. This time I was one of just a handful of people on the L list, most were on XL and XXL+...and I know that I probably could have fit into a M but L was the smallest size available for our order. Feels great!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    I was able to button the collar on one of my workshirts!

Being able to wear ties again is coming in the near future!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!