Worst Thing You've Tasted On Your Fitness Journey ?

Options

Replies

• dorkyfaery
    dorkyfaery Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    popchips. So gross.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Canuck_Fit wrote: »
    Muscle Monster... -gag-

monster-muscle-protein.jpg

I had the "vanilla" one. There was only 2 available in the store. Vanilla && Coffee

That's the craziest product I've seen so far,

I LOVE these things. The chocolate and peanut butter ones are whey better than the vanilla...The only thing I don't like though, Is when you get to the bottom, you'll get this gel textured stuff coming out of the can. I'm assuming this is the protein or whatever sticking to the bottom. It doesn't taste bad or anything, it's just weird experienceing the feeling.

• jamilynn_8890
    jamilynn_8890 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Quinoa
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    LotusAsh wrote: »
    anything walden farms....gross

yup, dressings and mayo are nasty. pancake syrop is good though. protein pancakes aren't though
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Muscle Monster... -gag-

I had the "vanilla" one. There was only 2 available in the store. Vanilla && Coffee

If you notice on the nutrition label, one serving is half a can which provides 13 grams of protein. However, the enter can has 25 grams of protein in it. So if you only drink half a can at a time, you will consume one more gram of protein than if you were to drink it all at once.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I decided to try this ice cream I found at the store. It was 130 calories for the PINT!! I was like SCORE!!!!!!!!! Picked up the chocolate peanut butter cup (because you can't go wrong there) and after one spoonful I threw it away. It tasted like frozen stagnant water. So gross. Next time I'll just figure in the calories and eat the real thing!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    logicman69 wrote: »
    I decided to try this ice cream I found at the store. It was 130 calories for the PINT!! I was like SCORE!!!!!!!!! Picked up the chocolate peanut butter cup (because you can't go wrong there) and after one spoonful I threw it away. It tasted like frozen stagnant water. So gross. Next time I'll just figure in the calories and eat the real thing!

^^ A lot of us have been burnt by that one. Just gross.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Delba's Sunflower Seed Bread.... YUCK.
    I can eat a lot of things, but I could hardly stomach that stuff. Toasted, I could hardly eat it. Untoasted, just forget about it. It smelled worse than bird food. It had the weirdest texture.
    How dare it call itself bread.
    Never again.
    If you've never had it, save yourself. Even if you can somehow make it past the smell (few can).
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    nothing really! it's all been good.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    When I first started out I was looking for some quick and easy 100 calorie snacks - like the packaged stuff you can just grab. I have had some that are good but I made the mistake of trying the Special K blondie brownie bites - it was like eating playdough but didn't taste quite as good. Even my boyfriend wouldn't eat them - and he will usually finish up anything I don't like. Now I have come to my senses and just go with one or two real cookies or a small real brownie instead if I want a treat - I am pretty sure it was the thing that helped me realize I could do that - so that horrible food really did end up helping me out.
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Tofu aftertaste
  • legowrangler
    legowrangler Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Plain fat free yogurt... nothing added
  • legowrangler
    legowrangler Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    booboo68 wrote: »
    Hummus. That was just disgusting!

I love hummus! I eat it like everyday!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Muscle Monster... -gag-

man - the coffee one is my all time favorite and only way i like the cold coffee taste! OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

can't have it when im aiming for weight loss though. idfmm.

• sati18
    sati18 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Shiritake noodles... Wtf is up with their texture it's plan wrong!
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Got another one. Muscle milk. Was starving at work and my cafeteria was selling this. Should've stuck with regular milk. :x
  • CharleneMarie723
    CharleneMarie723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Other than a few protein shakes or protein bars, nothing too terrible. I like most of the "homemade" things I've found here or Pinterest, like the egg/oatmeal pancakes. For a single ingredient, I don't like plain greek yogurt. Must mix it with vanilla or use a replacement for mayo in tuna and egg salads.
  • aprilricks86
    aprilricks86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    this thread is cracking me upppp . . . . I second the "unsweetened almond milk" just plain. Plain unsweetened greek yogurt is pretty gross, there are some pretty nasty protein bars out there. I normally love pure protein bars, but the s'mores one is disgusting. I think that's about it. Most everything else I've liked! :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I normally love pure protein bars, but the s'mores one is disgusting. I think that's about it.

Oh gosh the box went straight to the trash. So vile.
  • jim_just_jim
    jim_just_jim Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Did anyone say limburger cheese ? Hurl ! On the plus side i didn't feel like eating anything the rest of the day ...