Anyone else excited about the new S'mores Quest bar???

Replies

• leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    edited December 2014
    AJ_G wrote: »
    Not really, quest bars are ridiculously expensive for what you're getting in my opinion. I don't really get it, people are fanatical about them and pay a ton of money for them. Reminds me of Apple computers lol
    And people go to McDonalds, eat chips and chocolate and junk all the time and pay too much for it and then people complain about paying $2 for a Quest bar? Ok then. The great thing about the nutrition center i go to is they will let you mix and match a box so you don't have to buy a full box of one type. It's great! The ones I eat are always between 170-190 calories and hard to miss with 17g of fibre.

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Can't wait to get the S'Mores to try.
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    I just had an Apple Pie... Not too shabby!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Yea it is good but kinda too sweet. I prefer the Choc chip cookie dough flav.
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    Is the Double Chocolate Chunk good?

• spfldpam
    It is good too but again kinda too sweet tasting! I used to buy that flavor but they were so sweet they kinda make me ill feeling. I stick with Chocolate Brownie, Peanut Butter Supreme and Choc Chip Cookie dough anymore when I buy them. The new flavs have a softer texture than the flavs that have been around for a while. If they get too hard you can nuke in mircrowave for a few seconds to soften them up.
    There is a place online that you can make your own Quest bars too but I've never done it. I copied off the recipes but never made any of them.
    What does everyone think of the White Chocolate Raspberry & Strawberry Cheesecake flavors?

• dunnodunno
    Wonder when they'll come in the mail. I'm impatient haha.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Wonder when they'll come in the mail. I'm impatient haha.

Seriously... *waitingimpatiently*
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    My package is supposedly due today, although the tracker doesn't show that it's out for delivery yet (it's 6am). Of course I'll have to see at what time they actually show up to see if I can actually fit one in today...
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    S'mores quest bar will be my FIRST purchase when I return to the USA! I LOVE nearly all the Quest flavors (except lemon)and they're just as satisfying as a real candy bar to me. OH HOW I MISS THEM!
  • dunnodunno
    S'mores quest bar will be my FIRST purchase when I return to the USA! I LOVE nearly all the Quest flavors (except lemon)and they're just as satisfying as a real candy bar to me. OH HOW I MISS THEM!

Lemon was one of the flavors I didn't like either. I think the other was the Vanilla Almond flavor?
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    I can't wait until it's at my local GNC store! Hopefully soon.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    i like quest bars! they're yummy. haven't tried the s'mores. choco chip cookie dough is my favorite. i like cutting them up in eighths, and they last awhile. it's like little pieces of cookie dough to slowly eat :smile:

they also started selling them at my local grocery store, which i find quite awesome!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Ugh, they attempted the delivery today but fedex didn't just leave it at the door so now I have to wait until Monday. I wonder if they have the s'mores at my closest Vitamin Shoppe yet.
  • spfldpam
    Sometimes GNC will get an exclusive deal w Quest when a new flavor comes out. They did when the white choc raspberry came out. You could only find them at the Quest website and then GNC. No other stores had them till about 2-3 months later.
    I got my package from GNC on Wed this week. The Quest box just arrived! I am stocked up for a while now! Yipee!! I was going through Quest bar withdrawals!!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    I can't afford 2 bux a pop for what's basically an enhanced candy bar lol. Also this would set me up for a binge. so nope. sticking with boiled eggs.
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    gothchiq wrote: »
    I can't afford 2 bux a pop for what's basically an enhanced candy bar lol. Also this would set me up for a binge. so nope. sticking with boiled eggs.

Mmmm sounds yummy...
  • spfldpam
    If you catch them on sale there are a better price. I never buy them at reg price ever! If I don't have a GNC coupon with the B3G1F or B2G1F sale I don't buy them. I was gonna buy some Sunday when GNC stores had 30% off but there was no other deal and I couldn't use my $5 off $20 coupon so I walked out empty handed. Glad I waited till Cyber Monday and got the best deal right now.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    I would be if they sold for $0.5
  • Francl27
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ugh, they attempted the delivery today but fedex didn't just leave it at the door so now I have to wait until Monday. I wonder if they have the s'mores at my closest Vitamin Shoppe yet.

Oh no! Mine is on vehicle for delivery but I had a big lunch and no calories for it today.
  • Francl27
    edited December 2014
    Ok, I got hungry, and it was here... Microwaved 15 seconds... REALLY good. Tastes like a cookie. My favorite by far now. Actually kinda bummed I have to finish all the other flavors before getting another box LOL.

I will note that my bar was 54g instead of 60g though.