What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• mckennasihde
    mckennasihde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    lemmyhead wrote: »
    (Apologies if this doesn't work....I think I've got it though.....fingeres crossed!)

Bacon, poached egg and Zucchini (Courgette) breakfast pizza....with a Mayonaise base sauce, and sprinkle of grilled cheese, all grilled on a pita bread.

6ede03c6-07b5-4dda-8efd-3cfb84dbb0c7_zps1d16b5d3.jpg

Holy cow can I get the recipe for this PLEASE!??!?
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Garlic fish, brown rice, a gigantic salad from L&L Hawaiian BBQ
    w6eaxczq5xs6.jpg

Eggplant pasta casserole on bed of green and red spinach
    38iylhcgb9mt.jpg

Chicken cucumber sandwich with cranberry sauce
    b2zzv0l2z4bp.jpg

My favorite omelette recently: avocado stuffed seasoned with curry powder and salt/pepper, pan fried in coconut oil. Yum.
    qj9dwzzgywna.jpg

Vietnamese fast food
    6pjqtwrshp89.jpg

Blood cauliflower
    3tzy3d69xwf7.jpg

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Lunch today was and egg sandwich on sprouted grain english muffin and a salads of mixed green, mixed sprouts, red bell pepper, cucumber, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red grapes, turkey and pecorino cheese.

You always have the most wonderful breads for your sandwiches. How do you keep them fresh and still have so many different kinds? Freezer?

I keep them in the fridge. Most of my breads are sprouted grain, and don't do well left out on the counter too long.

• mygnsac
    Options
    I've been in a salad mood this week. Made a big ol' salad of mixed greens, mixed sprouts, chopped turkey, hardboiled egg, cucumber, mini portobello mushrooms, red bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, red grapes, pecorino cheese, Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning and a little garlic salt; sprouted grain english muffin with a little peanut butter and pumpkin butter.

urxafrf95vcv.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    @ Girard

Eggs Benny, cured duck

20141206_125506.jpg

Foie gras, huckleberry compote

20141206_130042.jpg

Espresso ice cream, cherry compote, hazelnut brittle

20141206_130819.jpg
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    mygnsac, I don't have a picture to post, but I wanted to say that yours make me feel nostalgic...I grew up eating off of that exact corelle patterned plate!
  • ButtBagg
    Options
    I forgot to take a pic, it was nasty anyway but it was slimy rice with soy sauce, slimy baked chicken(the breading was wet :neutral_face:), and some mixed veggies
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Dessert:
    1127141705_zps3215f6d7.jpg
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    lemmyhead wrote: »
    (Apologies if this doesn't work....I think I've got it though.....fingeres crossed!)

Bacon, poached egg and Zucchini (Courgette) breakfast pizza....with a Mayonaise base sauce, and sprinkle of grilled cheese, all grilled on a pita bread.

6ede03c6-07b5-4dda-8efd-3cfb84dbb0c7_zps1d16b5d3.jpg

I so love this thread, everything looks so good, I come here and decide what I want to cook up for the evening. This is the most perfect poached egg I have ever seen <3

Went simple tonight lemon shrimp over linguini with peppers and mushrooms feta it was tasty15apdhls0z9w.jpg

• mygnsac
    edited December 2014
    Options
    mygnsac, I don't have a picture to post, but I wanted to say that yours make me feel nostalgic...I grew up eating off of that exact corelle patterned plate!

I love them. So hard to break and so easy to clean!
  • mygnsac
    Options
    A cup of homemade black-eyed peas and a fruit salad (raspberries, strawberries, banana, pecans and whipped cream).

yj6m8vxafmsh.jpg
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    cg01d1js7mu7.jpg
    Jalapeno,onions and red chile sauce cheeseburger. Chips &salsa. Mini salad with more salsa for dressing. ~1400 calories.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    A cup of homemade black-eyed peas and a fruit salad (raspberries, strawberries, banana, pecans and whipped cream).

Your food always looks amazing but I think I've said it before, I would be starving with such little food!
  • mygnsac
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Your food always looks amazing but I think I've said it before, I would be starving with such little food!

My daily calories are usually between 1700 and 1800, so I'm definitely not starving. I usually try to go light on dinner when I've snacked a lot during the day or when I had a big lunch, and yesterday I was a snack monster. Lol

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

My daily calories are usually between 1700 and 1800, so I'm definitely not starving. I usually try to go light on dinner when I've snacked a lot during the day or when I had a big lunch, and yesterday I was a snack monster. Lol
    Sounds about where I am at. Though, I usually tend to like to save more for a bigger afternoon snack/dinner, and also an evening snackie too!

I keep forgetting to take pictures of my meals lately :s
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pork osso bucco and papardelle with tapenade. So good!

ovwzsa4djdg3.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Roast of wild boar, kimchi cream sauce, charred onion

20141208_192017.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Rotisserie turkey sandwich on lightly toasted sprouted grain bread with mixed sprouts, tomato, swiss cheese, mayo and mustard; macaroni salad; black eyed peas.

ye2rvnf5yvgd.jpg

For dessert, fruit salad again. Raspberries, strawberries, banana, pecans and whipped cream.

lz8rqg04i3aq.jpg
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Todays amazing mixed grill!! (made with george foreman + george foreman griddle)

10841555_10154909416265581_1700249710_n.jpg
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    @mygynsac - how do you do the black eyed peas? They look delish!