Starting Insanity Max 30 December 15th

Options
Super pumped to start this! Is anyone interested in doing it at the same time as me?? Nothing like some extra support and motivation :)

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I started today. I'll be about a week ahead of you, but if that's okay with you. I'll join you.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You can order it? Was this through BB?
  • debraran1
    Options
    Just saw they put it on Amazon..think it might be a Xmas gift (early)
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i am not starting until Jan 5 but i will join then!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next week. Just waiting for it to arrive.
  • debraran1
    Options
    I just ordered mine from Amazon, didn't pay for faster shipping but it said around 12/15. Can't wait for some new routines!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I started Monday. I've done T25 (all three phases), P90X3, and the original Insanity in the past year and I cannot believe how sore I am after 2 days of Insanity Max. This thing is brutal. Shaun T has seriously lost his mind on some of this stuff. It's all new moves. Very few borrowed exercises from T25 or Insanity. First day is Cardio Challenge. A relentless 30 minutes of leg shredding cardio. Second day was Tabata Power and this was an insanely hard workout. I can't recall the last time I've been this sore...
  • debraran1
    Options
    I love Tabata, I do Amy Dixon's series Breathless body with that. I am sure Shaun kicks it up a notch!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Is it sad that I actually like that someone has said they are sore. Insanity is a great workout, however the 60 minute workouts have been killing me this time around. So happy to hear you guys are loving it.

Thinking about ordering it and would be great to have some extra support on here!
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Lapre79 wrote: »
    I started Monday. I've done T25 (all three phases), P90X3, and the original Insanity in the past year and I cannot believe how sore I am after 2 days of Insanity Max. This thing is brutal. Shaun T has seriously lost his mind on some of this stuff. It's all new moves. Very few borrowed exercises from T25 or Insanity. First day is Cardio Challenge. A relentless 30 minutes of leg shredding cardio. Second day was Tabata Power and this was an insanely hard workout. I can't recall the last time I've been this sore...

I've done all of those workouts too, and you're right, I think this one is by far the hardest. And I am super sore too! I did Tabata Power today, and my body is crying! I got mine on Monday, but I take kettlebell classes Monday evenings, so I have to get caught up, so I can be ready to start the second week on the 15th.
  • Soundwave79
    Options
    Todays workout... Sweat Intervals certainly lived up to it's name. Only other vid that makes me sweat this much is Insanity pure cardio and Max Cardio conditioning. I was done at the end of this video today. 425 cals burned in 30 mins!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I might have found my Christmas gift.
  • debraran1
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lapre, do you use a HRM? I bought Pure Cardio and Max Cardio on Ebay separately to change up my rotation on DVD's. Max was a killer. I liked the Pure Cardio warmup and sometimes would do it twice as a mini workout when short on time. : )
  • Soundwave79
    Options
    debraran1 wrote: »
    Lapre, do you use a HRM? I bought Pure Cardio and Max Cardio on Ebay separately to change up my rotation on DVD's. Max was a killer. I liked the Pure Cardio warmup and sometimes would do it twice as a mini workout when short on time. : )

Yea I use a Polar HRM

• debraran1
    Options
    I have one too, will be interesting to see how it compares to the other DVD's but no matter what, I'll be getting a good workout.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Lapre79 wrote: »
    Todays workout... Sweat Intervals certainly lived up to it's name. Only other vid that makes me sweat this much is Insanity pure cardio and Max Cardio conditioning. I was done at the end of this video today. 425 cals burned in 30 mins!

Sweat Intervals is a b---h! I found myself doing more of the modified moves than any of the other vids just because I was having issue catching my breath, but I didn't want to stop. I burned around 378 calories.

• opuscule
    opuscule Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My DVD's arrived yesterday. I couldn't start it as I had company. I have however watched the first two workouts, does this count? Forgot to wear my HRM so don't know how many calories I burnt :-)

Going to start tonight, looking forward to it soooo much! Loved Insanity and T25 and this seems to be the best of both worlds.
  • debraran1
    Options
    Can't wait for mine to come!
  • jdhcm2006
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Today was Tabata Power again, and I increased my max out time for 10.20 to 10.55. My right shoulder is super sore from the triceps dips.
  • freckles2002
    freckles2002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just ordered mine today so hopefully should recieve it next week sometime. I have done several rounds of t25 and insanity this last year too. Also have tried p90x3 but cant get on with it. Really looking forward to starting max 30.