women who dont shave

Replies

• RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    edited December 2014
    I agree with Laurasuzie3 I think its their prerogative and its better to not shave since i read that it helps absorb sweat and makes you less stinky but saying that I think its very disgusting! Disgusting I say! I feel bad for guys who have women that don't shave and allow them not to but prefer a woman who does shave because kudos to THAT man who puts up with it-I wouldn't! If i WAS A BOY and first date come to find out you no shavey shavey then me outie outie! And just leave-IMHO
  • AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    It's up to everyone's personal preference. I just feel weird if it gets too long. When I was in law enforcement, I personally shaved a lot more, just because I was always worried if something happened to me and my body hair was all crazy, I didn't want the EMTs to comment or think anything... lol. I know that is strange.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    LeenaJean wrote: »
    I'm not trying to say you should get rid of the hair at all but just wondering if you guys have tried veet or similar products? They make one specifically for coarse hair.

I'm allergic to veet and nair. I tried waxing my legs but it didn't go well. I'm too cheap and shy to allow a stranger to wax any part of me. I do shave my legs if I feel like it or am going to wear anything short. I use sally Hansen wax or tweezers on my face. I've never tried waxing my armpits but shave them every couple days.
  • blktngldhrt
    I usually get asked if I'm tired or sick. Ditto when I wear my glasses as opposed to contacts.

I despise people who feel the need to say things like that. It's like cool well those pants make your *kitten* look lumpy but I suppose you probably didn't want to hear that, haha sorry I just have such a hard time with that whole attitude of no dam filter. My husband has done wonders with helping me but I just don't ever see it being any different.

That's why I feel for woman who do grow a lot of body hair or develop early, they could go their whole lives without hearing those negative opinions.

I know. How necessary is it that you pretty much say I look like shi* today?

If you don't have anything nice to say..shut your f***ing mouth. :p
  • blktngldhrt
    I think it's hilarious all the comments that unshaven/natural hair women "smell like XXXX." Like really? I guess you won't have to smell me, since I don't want to be anywhere near that ignorance :p

FTR, I'm crazy pale with black hair. IMO, I look better unshaven, since I get 5 o'clock shadow exactly 12 seconds after shaving anyway. The soft, fuzzy look/feel is more attractive than sandpaper (for me, YMMV). That's what I like my body to look like. And I like others to look like whatever they like for their own bodies :)

Yess. I hate the sandpaper..and also have pale skin and dark hair. Shaving pretty much does nothing but cause irritation for my legs and bikini area.

OMG, the itching and red bumps, too, right?! Not a sexy look for some of us, lol!

Yep. I'd rather have some fuzz than look like raw chicken or like I have some kind of infection and be uncomfortable.
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member

I'm allergic to veet and nair. I tried waxing my legs but it didn't go well. I'm too cheap and shy to allow a stranger to wax any part of me. I do shave my legs if I feel like it or am going to wear anything short. I use sally Hansen wax or tweezers on my face. I've never tried waxing my armpits but shave them every couple days.

Oh yeah, no way I'm letting someone wax me, like you said cost and shyness, not gonna happen.
  • LeenaJean
    T7OMFD wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with taking a break from shaving

sexy-female-chewbacca-cosplay.jpg

... How'd you get that picture of me?
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    edited December 2014
    If you shave, then you can't do this:

Dyeing-Your-Armpit-Hair-Colors.jpg
    Just not convincing to me but hey whatever floats yer boat. A lot of people don't mind it but their are people who are really really for the clean shave feel. If I let my leg hair grow and um AHEM grow out for months because I was simply in that time of the month and not getting any anyway I look forward the awesome smoothness I get when i FINALLY DO. Its one things that makes ME feel super uber sexy and a real woman! I have fine light brown hair too so its hardly unnoticeable but but until that light hits the right way against the legs and your out in public hehe ew.Uhm Guys love confidence I respect that but they also love the way our body is so smooth and when one shaves it plays that part of oneself more then guys love it. I love it my smooth legs even more though. I simply feel sloppy when I don't shave
  • LeenaJean
    Guys love confidence I respect that but they also love the way our body is so smooth and when one shaves it plays that part of oneself more then guys love it.

Oh wow I wasn't aware that I was going to meet the ambassador of men today! I would have cleaned up a bit... maybe shaved even.
  • LeenaJean
    There's nothing wrong with taking a break from shaving

sexy-female-chewbacca-cosplay.jpg

... How'd you get that picture of me?

I followed you yesterday and took it because I noticed you didn't have a profile pic. You really ought to use it on here, you're beautiful.

I was feeling sassy yesterday, can you tell?
  • LeenaJean
    your profile shows a picture but for some reason it isn't showing up for me on the message board.

I'm very mysterious....
  • harriyot
    harriyot Posts: 58 Member
    Why is it on women to shave and not men? I occasionally shave my pits and lower legs but only when I go for a super gym workout. Otherwise I don't care.
  • LeenaJean
    Hah! You catch on quick :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    Personal opinion is that I don't care whether a female shaves or not. Personal preference for me is that I prefer touching a smooth body.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Slacker16 wrote: »
    Armpits and personal areas, dgaf.
    Hairy legs are a turn-off, but not huge.

Women with hairy forearms or facial hair, however...
    TIVp2.gif

Also, am I the only one who finds the woman/women netism annoying? English has something like three grammar rules, how hard is it to remember them.

English has something like three grammar rules. How hard is it to remember them?

It's fairly difficult, evidently.
  • seaberry09
    seaberry09 Posts: 38 Member
    I prefer to have fuzzy armpits. I smell much better with a bit of hair than clean shaven. Definitely more stink with clean shaven pits over here. Hubs agrees :)
    As far as the general public, I really don't care what they think. If you see a hint of armpit fuzz when I'm wearing a tank top in the summer and it offends you, you can simply look the other way!

I do tend to prefer shaved legs on myself when I'm wearing shorts, dresses, etc. I let the fuzz grow in the winter.
  • I think it's up to the woman/man. I only have to shave my arm pit hair as that is a personal preference. I shave my legs and bush every now and then when I fancy it. I would never find it disgusting on someone else though.