women who dont shave

Options

Replies

• blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    T7OMFD wrote: »
    As long as she don't smell like wolf booty, I can't see it bothering me. Wait.... You're talking about legs and armpits?

before or after expressing the a*al gland?

• MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    chicks that don't shave are disgusting - what would you think if guys didn't shave their chest and groom their pleasure region?!

Talk about a double standard!!

I love hairy chests and have no preference in regards to the other.

stay classy - for sophisticated millennial women - there is clearly a preference towards having groomed men. Likewise a prime man would never pursue a bed buddy who doesn't respect herself enough to shave herself.

I didn't say I didn't shave, just I prefer hairy men because to ME, it's very masculine.

While I recognize that is your personal preference - it is however clearly an archaic sentiment.. like don't get me wrong many of buds and my gf have requested the stubble or the beard on occasion - but not grooming the body - da faq?!
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Poseidon's beard...full of the salt water of the earth...deadly as a trident...I dunno, this could be a poem probably. You decide.

I like it... though, I am curious on what other planet he got salt water in his beard.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    chicks that don't shave are disgusting - what would you think if guys didn't shave their chest and groom their pleasure region?!

stay classy - for sophisticated millennial women - there is clearly a preference towards having groomed men. Likewise a prime man would never pursue a bed buddy who doesn't respect herself enough to shave herself.

I didn't say I didn't shave, just I prefer hairy men because to ME, it's very masculine.

While I recognize that is your personal preference - it is however clearly an archaic sentiment.. like don't get me wrong many of buds and my gf have requested the stubble or the beard on occasion - but not grooming the body - da faq?!

I'm also going to add that, in my opinion, a "prime" man wouldn't be pursuing just a "bed buddy." I digress.

• blktngldhrt
    Options

Dont gaf what my boyfriend does with his chest and pleasure region hair.

Ironic your name is mrtolerable
  • MrTolerable
    Options

I'm also going to add that, in my opinion, a "prime" man wouldn't be pursuing just a "bed buddy." I digress.
    'clearly an archaic sentiment'
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I hate body hair on women and I prefer my man 'manscaped!'

• LeenaJean
    Options

Oooo... well done, wolfsbayne.
  • MrTolerable
    Options

I mean honestly I don't know if my gf would gaf either - but I respect her enough to groom myself just as she grooms herself.

Hair is dirty and disgusting and I'd say women with unkempt body-hair would fall under the same two adjectives describing hair.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I knew a guy who raced bicycles and used to shave his legs because of it. I never really understood how that helped so if any boys here have an answer to that, I'd be curious to know the reason. I can't imagine it being an aerodynamic thing no matter how hairy your legs are.

Would also like to know this. And why swimmers shave. I understand that every little bit of speed helps, but does hair really create that much drag?

It's all psychological. "Shave and Taper" It's called. I swam in high school-we would stop shaving the first day of school and shave the night before our big meet. Supposed to feel slicker in the water, etc.

Not sure if there's studies behind it, but I can say I dropped 30 seconds off my 500 time doing this.
  • LeenaJean
    Options

You like that word don't you, archaic.
    I can see why, it's a fun word, I would look it up though.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    LeenaJean wrote: »

also the word "clearly"
  • MrTolerable
    Options

It fit appropriately?
  • blktngldhrt
    Options

I mean honestly I don't know if my gf would gaf either - but I respect her enough to groom myself just as she grooms herself.

Hair is dirty and disgusting and I'd say women with unkempt body-hair would fall under the same two adjectives describing hair.

Posted about body hair earlier in the thread.."It triggers disgust because it reminds humans how dangerous sex can be. And that’s why we shave it off. Because armpit hair betrays the western fantasy about sex, which is that sex is fun, pleasurable, innocent, and inconsequential, a fantasy that elides the evolutionary truth."

which makes sense considering you think looking for a man who wants more than a bed buddy is 'clearly an archaic sentiment'
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Well ok I had fun getting pushed away so I will leave. I thought I was helping but i made things worse for everyone. I never had intentions to start pages of arguments and even though I never said anything wrong and still called out for it THATS when I should have walked away. And i DIDNT so thats my bad. But I hope most of you are happy. I didn't know that you guys had an agenda t take a random comment and spit it out on my face so thanks for being the change you wanted to see in this world. I simply gave my opinions and for some reason even though others stated theirs you had to chop my head off for them. From here on will be jeers of pride for making me leave ok congrats then idk what it accomplished. Its the holidays and it offing sucks so thanks all of you who just don't really know hot be accepting of people with difference of options its really sad that you can't say something. I said its gross but do what you want and men prefer smooth over non so what you could have ignore them. I said use hair conditioner could have ignored-why me? i don't get it. So I'm going to try to enjoy the rest of the day and i won't be mean to you guys like you were to me. Because I don't want to be treated that way on here or anywhere else. If I came on here with all caps being a jerk ok fine i would take the replies. I wasn't being a jerk? was i? But fen tore me up anyways thanx :) i see how it is guys should be proud of yourselves but i don't have a bad conscience for what I said. Maybe after the responses came in yeah but can anyone blame me? So Im sorry for the everything hope your all happy

Yay! I win.

Nope, you didn't win. You proved her point and one I was going to post as well but decided she was doing a great job.

• blktngldhrt
    Options
    ksy1969 wrote: »
    Well ok I had fun getting pushed away so I will leave. I thought I was helping but i made things worse for everyone. I never had intentions to start pages of arguments and even though I never said anything wrong and still called out for it THATS when I should have walked away. And i DIDNT so thats my bad. But I hope most of you are happy. I didn't know that you guys had an agenda t take a random comment and spit it out on my face so thanks for being the change you wanted to see in this world. I simply gave my opinions and for some reason even though others stated theirs you had to chop my head off for them. From here on will be jeers of pride for making me leave ok congrats then idk what it accomplished. Its the holidays and it offing sucks so thanks all of you who just don't really know hot be accepting of people with difference of options its really sad that you can't say something. I said its gross but do what you want and men prefer smooth over non so what you could have ignore them. I said use hair conditioner could have ignored-why me? i don't get it. So I'm going to try to enjoy the rest of the day and i won't be mean to you guys like you were to me. Because I don't want to be treated that way on here or anywhere else. If I came on here with all caps being a jerk ok fine i would take the replies. I wasn't being a jerk? was i? But fen tore me up anyways thanx :) i see how it is guys should be proud of yourselves but i don't have a bad conscience for what I said. Maybe after the responses came in yeah but can anyone blame me? So Im sorry for the everything hope your all happy

Yay! I win.

Nope, you didn't win. You proved her point and one I was going to post as well but decided she was doing a great job.

#sarcasm
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    To each their own, but personally, I think it's disgusting. If I let my leg hair grow for a few days for lack of time to shave, they get caught in my pants legs and pull, they rub up against the sheets and pull, if I'm sitting on the couch with shorts and my legs touch, it's scratches. Just horrible. And arm pits-- I suppose since I grew up in a generation of seeing absolutely no arm pit hair, I just find it horribly unattractive and associate it with being "manly" (blame society if you wish).

Now men, I prefer "manscaped", but no shaving for them! I want it trimmed and kept up, but not hairless!
  • blktngldhrt
    Options

It fit appropriately?

are you sure? if youre sure you should use an exclamation point! archaic = old fashioned
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    To each their own, but personally, I think it's disgusting. If I let my leg hair grow for a few days for lack of time to shave, they get caught in my pants legs and pull, they rub up against the sheets and pull, if I'm sitting on the couch with shorts and my legs touch, it's scratches. Just horrible. And arm pits-- I suppose since I grew up in a generation of seeing absolutely no arm pit hair, I just find it horribly unattractive and associate it with being "manly" (blame society if you wish).

Now men, I prefer "manscaped", but no shaving for them! I want it trimmed and kept up, but not hairless!

I like your description. Its very similar to what I feel on my face if I let a week go by. lol :)
  • MrTolerable
    Options

Posted about body hair earlier in the thread.."It triggers disgust because it reminds humans how dangerous sex can be. And that’s why we shave it off. Because armpit hair betrays the western fantasy about sex, which is that sex is fun, pleasurable, innocent, and inconsequential, a fantasy that elides the evolutionary truth."

which makes sense considering you think looking for a man who wants more than a bed buddy is 'clearly an archaic sentiment'

^I don't see what your point is - sure it triggers disgust because it reminds humans of how dangerous sex is... I mean you could faq up your entire genetic line mating with the wrong person!