1234568»

Replies

• littleme21
    Options
    I'm 21 and date early 30s usually x I like a mature man :smile: x
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I met my husband when I was 21and he was 32. Still together 14 years later.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    have dated much younger women. we just seem to get along better. the questionable socially acceptable part is the only thing that gives me pause. if we truly connected it wouldn't bother me...
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    My husband is 15 years older. For the most part, it's never been an issue. Although, his music selections suck!
  • laura2813
    laura2813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a firm believer that age does not matter but what matters is the relationship. If you have a good relationship age is just a number.

To add to that I'm just going to throw it out there. I'm 48 and my husband is 25. He does not act 25 and apparently I don't act 48. lol
    Factors in our relationship were maturity, children (he has a child from a previous marriage) because I have three and can't have anymore, mutual respect and a BIG one.... RESPONSIBILITY
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    As for me I never go out and specifically look for a 19 year old, 29, or a woman 39. Everything depends on the woman. I find either I am attracted to them or I am not. Age really has no factor as long as they are obviously over 18, and the maturity and attraction factor is there.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    eventually 19 and 36 will be 39 and 56. at that point no one will care lol.
  • Uhfgood
    Uhfgood Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious that "older guy" is cut off at early 30's -- 39 here, and having never been on a date I don't really have a frame of reference as to what age I would date.

I guess I'm stuck with old ladies ;-)
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    eventually 19 and 36 will be 39 and 56. at that point no one will care lol.

Exactly.
    Now please tell me where in the midwest a man that is 36 and single is? Because he's got his crap together and will be man enough to admit a 22 year old has her stuff together and not get jealous of what she's accomplished, unlike the younger lads?
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    well im not 36 or in the mid west but still hello ;p