5'0
    CW- 146
    GW- 130
  • DeWoSa
    DeWoSa Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4."

I started at 180, am now 163.

I was aiming for 150, but I might try for 127. The last time I weight 127 I was in 7th grade. I just don't know if it's doable for me. When I hit 150, I'll start thinking about what the next step is. :)

Thanks for asking the question -- I'm curious too!
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Okay thanks ladies, a big range here!
    Are some of you aiming for a clothing size rather than a weight?

I'm about 5' 4.5", I was hoping to get down to 137lb, maybe 130 if I could. But I think at the moment it's a flat stomach and a size I have in mind which I'm hoping is around then.

• HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 1/2. My goal weight is 122lbs before I try to maintaining for a couple of months. That give me a couple of pounds of water weight, etc, I rather not be over 126lbs. My highest weight has been 254lbs and currently at 139.2lbs. I could go down even further on weight but I want to maintain or recomp at maintenance and than eventually do a bulk. I think.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    5' 4", SW 276 CW 192
    My goal is a moving target. If I had been shooting for my final weight these past eighteen months I would have given up in despair. My next goal is 185 lbs which was my highest weight when I was in my thirties.

I also keep track of NSV's and evidence of greater mobility.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, started at 211lbs and currently 171, aiming for 140!
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I really have a weight goal, because if I feel good and look good I think I could be happy at a lot of different weights.

That being said, the last time I felt that was at 135 - 140lb this past June. I'm 150 now, and 5'8.5"

I could really see myself rocking a lean 155-160 lb or more, though. I always am envious of the more muscular women at my gym. Not huge, but sculpted and powerful looking.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    SW - 228
    CW - 188
    GW - 160*

*TBD, but this is my current "goal". It's toward the higher end of my healthy weight range based on height, but right now it seems pretty mystical since I haven't weighed that since I was probably 12 years old! I also plan on focusing more on body fat % as I lose more. I like the athletic look.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Don't really have one. The weight keeps getting harder to lose, so I figure that at some point it will just get too damn hard and I'll say, "Enough. I'm good here."

All my millions of mini goals and the one thing I haven't settled on is a final number, lol. Still to fat to say!

Right now, 171 is way too fat. I want to get out of the 170s, then I want to get to 165 (halfway through 160s) and the magic 163 (because the 3s mean I won't have to see the next group of ten up again.). My next Big Goal is 150. (Big goals have been 220, 200, 175.) 150 will mark 100 pounds - official pounds, anyway - so that's a more exciting Big Goal than some. :)

It's enough for now!!

At 150, I'll have a much better idea of where I want to end than I can at 171.
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    5'2 1/2

SW 203
    CW 180
    GW 155

I will decide when I hit 155 if I want to lose more. Its been 20 years since I was that weight and it was pre kids...my dr thinks somewhere between 145 and 150 with my body frame would be good. We'll see.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" tall and my goal is 149 lbs right now. I started at 179 lbs. I was 168 lbs at my last weigh in. I may decide to try for something lower when I get to 149. In the past, I felt my best at 125 lbs- 15 years ago.
    My other goals are to have my waist and hips be in the same clothing size, have more stamina and be stronger than I started.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Not totally sure, and I think that's normal and healthy (if I do say so myself!).

I'm 130 now (started at 220, but I wasn't that heavy terribly long), and my initial goal was 120, as I maintained there for several years in my 30s and know it's a weight where I feel good. Now that I'm about 10 lbs away, it seems a decent goal still--I definitely have some fat to lose still to get to my desired body composition and I like to run so being lighter doesn't hurt. A few pounds ago I got all motivated to try to go down farther, but at this point I'm not so sure--it's going to depend on how the next 10 come off; I might prefer to focus on gaining a bit of muscle then instead.

For me the main thing is that I'm not going to completely reach goal, as there will always be some thing to work on--fitness stuff or athletic performance if not weight loss.

Oh, I'm 5'3.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1. I have a range of 125-130. I am currently at the 130 mark so the high range of my goal weight range. I have lost 90 lbs so far. The range give me wiggle room but not so much that my weight will get out of control again. For me I just want to feel strong and well look strong with some muscle definition.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8

SW: 212 big size 16 (US 12)
    CW: 171 size 10-12 (US 6-8)
    GW: 165 I guess

I have a small pouch to lose on my lower belly above my C-section scar (although it disappears under my pants) ...it might be a couple of pounds or more

I'm actually happy where I am ..I carry weight well and have an hourglass shape and defined muscles, my body fat % is around 26 so I'm OK being at a BMI of 26...I'm not going to worry if I stick at this weight although I am sticking to a small defecit so we will see
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    5'6''
    SW: 210+. I know for sure that I was at 210, but I do not know what my highest weight is exactly.
    CW: 145
    GW: 125-135. 135 is in the middle of the healthy BMI range, but I do not know what I will look like at that weight.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    im 5 ft 5 currently 134lbs my first goal was 145 then 140 and now im not far off where id like to be im aiming for 130lbs and then will see. id ideally like to be between 126-130lbs
  • A_Dabauer
    A_Dabauer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    SW 222
    CW 187
    Initial Target weight 170

At this point I plan on focusing on fitness to lose and re-comp the rest. My best guess would be an additional 10-20lbs to lose, hard to say where exactly I will end up. The number on the scale isn't important to me, fitness/health and enjoying life to the fullest is.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    5'5"

SW: 260
    CW: 209
    GW: 150 (that would be a high Healthy weight for me, maybe i will go lower to shoot in the middle)
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    My target is fitness. I have no idea what a skinny/muscular me would weigh. So maybe like 20%bf is a good long term goal. Right now my goal is to complete 100 workouts in 20 weeks, bench 100 lbs, and squat 100 lbs. That way, I'm really celebrating achievements and not discouraged by that shady scale.