What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• KBurkhardt08
    KBurkhardt08 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos with Guacamole and a little beans on the side! So good!
    WP_20141222_002.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Homemade chestnut cream chocolate Yule log. Turned out pretty well!

log_zps91d6bac2.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Bucatini alla carbonara

20141223_185939.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Looks delicious!
  • bianca_gardiner
    bianca_gardiner Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    One of my suppers:

jc7by6pokd0z.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Looks great!

• mygnsac
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I heated up one of my frozen scrambled egg muffins and made an egg sandwich on toasted raisin bagel with mayo, provolone and mixed sprouts; tortilla chips; raspberries and strawberries.

jluskkzwx2dl.jpg
  • Teal4me
    Teal4me Posts: 104
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Tonight I made a sandwich with one of the scrambled egg muffins I made yesterday; and a salad of mixed greens, mixed sprouts, turkey, roasted beets, cucumber, red bell pepper, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red grapes, raisins, green onion, pecorino cheese, garlic salt and black pepper.

qz0gjpw2ejmm.jpg

Looks yummy

• JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Grueling day so it was quick
    Cod 'en Papillote with bok choy, onions, parsnips, garlic, yellow foot mushrooms
    e0ec6l6r0inl.jpg
    4533logwqah3.jpg
    desert was angel food with light lemon cream835t866ia6nd.jpg

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Tortellini, Marinara, and sliced Asiago, Parmesan, Romano mixture. YUM!
    15910008668_2242bca09d_z.jpg

A Christmas box i made for my neighbors. Red Velvet cupcakes with Cream Cheese icing. Topped with candied cranberries. Garnished with Kale dusted with sugar.
    16096743142_d9bfa3950d_z.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Omelette fail tonight, but it was tasty. I added mushrooms, red bell pepper, green onion, turkey, cheese and pintos.

gk7gtfael0nd.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Dinner tonight was a cup of my pinto beans, egg sandwich on an english muffin with mixed sprouts and mayo, macaroni salad, and raspberries.

2z8bofj4s2em.jpg

For dessert, I had one of these pumpkin muffins.

fjwdnc8jebhe.jpg
  • JoKnowsJo
    Options
    Baking for company and fun :)
    Torta di mele all'olio (apple cake with oil) ealns3k9y18y.jpg
  • JoKnowsJo
    Options
    Gatto de Patate - with changes :) I added sausage, capocollo, fresh parsley, just a bit of onion - (potato cake)

yx5e1lum0mvd.jpg
    r97y83s81s00.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Big ol' salad night. I made a salad of mixed greens, mixed sprouts, roasted beets, green onion, cherry tomatoes, red grapes, red bell pepper, raisins, pecorino cheese, turkey, mini portobello mushrooms, garlic salt and black pepper; a couple scrambled egg muffins; a mini almond flour pumpkin muffin.

b0m5m55a3qao.jpg
  • JoKnowsJo
    Options
    Fagottini di Verza - stuffed cabbage rolls - leftover lamb, capocollo, honey ham, with homemade herb bread7gz0feyu2k2b.jpg
    e3t4glrmbe8e.jpg
    duog2fjxuu2k.jpg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Not dinner, but dessert. Dinner was turkey chili, but it's gone now, so I can't take a pic. This is a chocolate chip cookie cheesecake. It's got a thick, chocolate chip cookie crust with a layer of plain cheesecake, sprinkled with mini chocolate chips. Yes, it was delicious.

1221141814_zps53c44d3b.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ^^ cookie + cheesecake, yum!

They had some sausage jambalaya and some steakhouse chili in the deli at the supermarket tonight. The jambalaya was really good, but a bit spicy for me, so I mixed it with the chili and YUM! Had a bowl of that (I'm calling it Jambachilli) with sides of red bell pepper, cucumber and red grapes.

d3r2h954rebs.jpg

Later, had piece of chocolate cake.

440555r18z8i.jpg

• DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Brunch food pictures, because pictures taken at every other moment of the day make food looking depressed, thanks to the good ol' canadian winter.

We had 14 people over on Christmas Eve, thus resulting in plenty of leftovers for the week to come. We have ham, smoked salmon, four different kind of cheese and charcuteries to use, as well as some bread and leftover veggies. We have to be creative because we don't like to throw out food.

The first morning, I made crêpes stuffed with ham, asparagus, béchamel and cheddar cheese, gratinéed with more cheddar. It was good.

kd7kz9xz2qgv.jpg

Yesterday, I put some smoked salmon on whole wheat bread, I added asparagus and soft scrambled eggs, and I gratinéed everything with some Oka cheese. Surprisingly, it was brunch for less than 500 calories, and it was wonderful.

89jtoivo81qj.jpg

Yummy!

Now, I need to resist the urge to whip up some mac an cheese with the ham and the cheeses. That will be tough.