Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - GRYFFINDOR

Options

Replies

• Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the midst of writing my thesis and of course, it's on Harry Potter. (I'm a Children's Literature major so that should explain it!) I'm so glad to now have all of your lovely brains to pick about the books and certain themes that I'm discussing in my thesis! :drinker:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the midst of writing my thesis and of course, it's on Harry Potter. (I'm a Children's Literature major so that should explain it!) I'm so glad to now have all of your lovely brains to pick about the books and certain themes that I'm discussing in my thesis! :drinker:

ooo! i'm excited! hope we can help!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Yay... so Happy to be on Gryffindor!! Figure I better bump this so I don't lose it!
    So will this be the only link to follow now, or will we follow the first page as well?

Thanks again for this great challenge!!
  • Raeray89
    Raeray89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Woot! Go Gryffindor! My favourite house, and I'm not just saying that...
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Yay... so Happy to be on Gryffindor!! Figure I better bump this so I don't lose it!
    So will this be the only link to follow now, or will we follow the first page as well?

Thanks again for this great challenge!!

post your weight on Sundays here, and there will be trivia and stuff on the main page daily, i guess :)
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    g8trgrl7 200 Dang I need to lose weight! I lost the baby weight but now we need to get down to business! :)

Haha..you'll do it! Glad you're here!!!!!! :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    New members:
    My3RayZ - NEED YOUR START WEIGHT!!! -
    Motherinme - 205 -
    Catz15 - NEED YOUR START WEIGHT!!! -
    deboyd5004 -193.4
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    Woohoo! Wore my Gryffindor shirt to work in celebration!
  • blondie2285
    blondie2285 Posts: 40
    Options
    Testing out my signature
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    Updated member list (28):

Unodiamante - 185
    jabulger – 155.6
    g8trgrl7 – 200
    Amandapratt – 158.8
    juliebean_1027 - 290
    LMPRF97 – 122
    Raeray89 - 146
    bronwenhilary – 263.4
    looby1968 – 183
    chickadee2010 - 144
    picky_nikki - 175
    redhead91 - 181
    peariel - 159
    katiejo2011 – 224.8
    pixycats - 142
    blondie2285 - 147
    swilliams26 – 222.6
    Crystal0584 - 177.4
    MissKMN - 252
    Chanstriste13 - 191.6
    87Sarah - 173
    Marcia36 - 197.5
    Fiorentina – 140
    Leela30 – 140
    My3RayZ - NEED YOUR START WEIGHT!!! -
    Motherinme - 205 -
    Catz15 - NEED YOUR START WEIGHT!!! -
    deboyd5004 -193.4
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey Team!

So when we report on Sunday for weight loss do we say our starting weight of the competition too?
    And I'm really sorry team if I don't lose anything, I seem to have hit a plateau :angry:

Feel free to add me!! :wink:
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    OH! And where do I go to update my ticker. I can't see where to go to ADD the Gryffndor shield, I just see how to change the standard ticker.
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    New member:

07emeraldrose - 117 - Gryffindor
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    OH! And where do I go to update my ticker. I can't see where to go to ADD the Gryffndor shield, I just see how to change the standard ticker.

We have been adding the shields to our signature - just paste the link to the picture you want surrounded by and:) To update your ticker the way I know how to do it is to go to your profile and click personalize your ticker...anyone know a better way? or does it update by itself?
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    oops..that didnt work...surround the link to the picture you want with [ img ] and [ /img ] but take out the spaces. :) just paste it into your signature and it should come up.
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    Hey Team!

So when we report on Sunday for weight loss do we say our starting weight of the competition too?
    And I'm really sorry team if I don't lose anything, I seem to have hit a plateau :angry:

Feel free to add me!! :wink:

No, you dont have to post your start weight..just your current weight. :) Thanks!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

earlier in this thread i posted the image link for my signature, but you're welcome to use whatever you can find :) everyone's being so creative, i love it!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

Maybe you just needed the HP challenge to help you bust through. Be a brave and strong Gryffindor! ;)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i burned 713 calories today - just like the high-security gringotts vault the held the sorceror's stone! :tongue:
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i burned 713 calories today - just like the high-security gringotts vault the held the sorceror's stone! :tongue:

Nerdy and appropriate! Let's keep up the Gryff momentum!