WEIGHT LOSS ROCK STAR COMPETITION!! (Sign up by 11:59 5/2/11

Options

Replies

• LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    so are we just posting our weigh every monday??

yes ma'am
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Yay!! I'm excited to be apart of a challenge and a team. And fyi, Team 6 is gonna rock this competition!! :-)

P.S. I like team B.E.P. (Black Eyed Peas)...what do the rest of you say?
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Im excited!! here we go!!

ok...now i sound like a bud light commercial!! lol
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Im excited!! here we go!!

ok...now i sound like a bud light commercial!! lol

mmmmmm bud light <3

Team DMB is gonna do the damn thing! woot!
  • tamie_l
    tamie_l Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I befriended my whole team that I know of. Team 6? We need to come up with an awesome name. Black Eyed Peas? Do we need a team captain? If so, I know I'm the youngest, but I'm up for it:) Message me with any thoughts you may have on anything. Let's go team!:)

TEAM 6: P!nk is also another Team name Idea
  • sunflowersss
    Options
    Party Rock sounds good to me!!!
  • LJSpady
    Options
    Alright, so it sounds like:

Team 1 - Team Dave Matthews Band
    Team 2 - Team Paramore
    Team 3 - Team LMFAO - the Party Rockers
    Team 4 -
    Team 5 -
    Team 6 - Team Black Eyed Peas or Team P!nk

What's up teams 4 and 5???
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    We're gonna ROCK this. <3
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Okay, friend requests sent to all DMB teammates that were not previously on the list. (And one that I REALLY don't think is part of the challenge; WTF with all the numbers after your screen names people? smiley-confused013.gif) Oh, and Laina, I didn't see you had posted to me earlier. I'm old like that sometimes.

Okay, let's do this thing!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    TDGee....get ready to be pwned!! by the Party Rockers! It's cool though, you can still be on my friends list old man!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm so up for this. I accepted the friend request for Team 4. Woo hoo! We just need a team name. Come on, Team 4!

I like all kinds of music. On my run this morning, I listened to Adele, Pink, Stones, Keith Urban, Eminem, Foo Fighters and a bunch of others. My music tastes run the gamut so I'm game for naming our team after a band in most genres.

Cause we're all trying to lose weight, I kind of like the play on words with Foo(d) Fighters but I have a weird sense of humor.

Let's hear some ideas! I'm so pumped to have some people to go through this with. I want to be a Rock Star! Fitting because I ran to So What by Pink this morning!
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    TEAM 5!!!

Since this is a ROCK competition I vote we go with a ROCK name! Team Green Day, Radiohead, MCR, Aerosmith, GNR (Guns and Roses!), Zeppelin......

whatever, let's ROCK IT OUT!
  • Kolmier
    Kolmier Posts: 3
    Options
    TEAM FOUR: How about Team: I Fight Dragons? Awesome? Or REALLY awesome?

i-fight-dragons.jpg
  • LJSpady
    Options
    Now we got some team 4 and 5 noise!
    You guys keep tossing around ideas, and by Thursday night I need the team captains to let me know what the consensus is.

Also, I've been getting some messages about making banners. I'd be happy to make a banner for anyone who wants me to when I get back from the gym today (around noon, central time) but it's super easy to do. I don't have photoshop or anything, I just used paint. =)
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm great with our team being Team Paramore! You have my vote for it.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Team DMB--- if you want the image code for the DMB banner on my siggy...i posted it as an update last night :drinker:

Headed to the gym now...because were gonna ROCK IT OUT this week. helllls yea, team DMB!!

"The future is no place to place your better days..."
    “I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay”
    “Take what you can from your dreams, make them as real as anything.”
    <3<3<3<3
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Team DMB--- if you want the image code for the DMB banner on my siggy...i posted it as an update last night :drinker:

Headed to the gym now...because were gonna ROCK IT OUT this week. helllls yea, team DMB!!

"The future is no place to place your better days..."
    “I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay”
    “Take what you can from your dreams, make them as real as anything.”
    <3<3<3<3

Man.. it really looks like Team DMB is in full force with this challenge! All the teams are looking good, but I think Team DMB is the team to beat. I may be bias and all but.. just sayin.

I would love to see my team post something inspirational to each other everyday. I know we can all do this, regardless of team. Proud to have the team I do. We are gonna rock this.

I am actually jamming out to some DMB right now!! #41, live in chicago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiCSBH-uPxI

I wanted to stay
    I wanted to play
    I wanted to love you
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Checking in for team 5 yall out there?? Radiohead, Green Day woould be OK with me. I was also thinking Gym Class Heroes would be a fun name.

Make it a great week everyone!

Smiles
    Ang
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Team 4 r u ready? Thanks for acepting all the invites I sent out. As of now it looks like we're leaning towards Team Drop It Like It's Hot. I googled them to see who they are...turns out they was an it. Imagine this Kentucky farm boys' surprise. Lol. Looks like we have some players in the house. Let's hear from some more of ya and make some noise!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Although I love Dave Matthews Band- It does seem like they are the team to beat- YOU"RE GOING DOWN DMB!!!!!!:tongue:

Team 4 let's go!!!