V&F ~ Hot Mamas by Mother's Day

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Thanks Team Leela I was so excited to be in Onederland i have along way to go but making it to mini goals like i did yesterday morning makes it worthwhile !
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on your great losses this week! I'm experiencing the TOM bloat so nothing for me now. =(
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    no scale available this weekend.... wil weigh when I am home..... did pretty good with my eating except one day. Congrats on the onederland! and everyone else's loses!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    So, I'm showing a little loss, but we'll see what happens when all my carb loading from last week finally wears off after a week of being back on my normal eating schedule! This is the last week for this challenge ladies! Lets kick it :)

vfmd0502.jpg
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So, I'm showing a little loss, but we'll see what happens when all my carb loading from last week finally wears off after a week of being back on my normal eating schedule! This is the last week for this challenge ladies! Lets kick it :)

vfmd0502.jpg

I'll be happy just to get back to my start weight by Mother's Day :(
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Well I'm down another 1lb this week to 178.8. I don't know if I'll make my goal for this but I"m sure going to try. I only have 4.3 lbs to lose in less than a week. Ha Ha. LOL But I'm still proud of myself. As with everyone else. We all did great this week!!! :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    Ok, so the 6 week challenges seem to be a 'challenge' to keep everyone interested!

The day after Mother's Day, the Vixen's will be starting a Memorial Day challenge! We should be able to keep everybody on board for a 3 weeker!

Then it will be 3 weeks until the First Day of Summer!!

How does that sound to everybody?
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options

I feel the same way!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Ok, so the 6 week challenges seem to be a 'challenge' to keep everyone interested!

The day after Mother's Day, the Vixen's will be starting a Memorial Day challenge! We should be able to keep everybody on board for a 3 weeker!

Then it will be 3 weeks until the First Day of Summer!!

How does that sound to everybody?

I love it! I don't think its hard to stay interested, just hard for me to stay focused. I like it being broken down into 2 three week rounds instead of one 6 weeker! :)
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Memorial Day sounds good! Alternatively, the next one could go to 4th of July! I'm still in TOM rut, hate it when it lasts a week!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect! I can't wait! :happy:
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i lost ALLLLL motivation.
    Ill be happy to get back to my starting weight as i have gained :(
  • kris1085
    Options
    Sounds great to me for the Challenges ! I love the challenges ! I will weigh in again on Sunday for the mothers day challenges ! Thanks so much for the challenges !
  • ehlderanna
    ehlderanna Posts: 24
    Options
    kris 1085 ---- That is AWESOME! Congratulations!
  • ehlderanna
    ehlderanna Posts: 24
    Options
    I meant the Onederland.... I agree with Leela...It's not lack of interest I just keep getting distracted...I wish I posted more! I like the idea of Memorial day...
  • PamDW
    Options
    148.6! yay made my goal in time for my birthday and mothers day! good thing too, my son came in to town to cook for me!
  • kris1085
    Options
    Way to go Pam !
  • margie_77
    Options
    All righty! I know that this challenge is not over yet! And I hope that you all will post final weights here by Sunday morning, but in the mean time, please join the next challenge! (link at the end of post)

I changed our name from Vixen and Foxes to just Vixen's since we haven't had a man join the group :)
    I think that a few of our usual memebers got lost with the whole Hot 'Mama's' thing thinking that the group was only for Mom's.. So hopefully we will see some familiar faces return!

I know that this can get old from time to time, but being fat also gets old. For alot of us, this is not a sprint to the finish line, but a looooong slow jog. If we just keep putting one foot in front of the other and making healthy decissions more often than unhealthy ones, we'll all get there!

Great job everyone! Keep it up :D

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/234276-vixens-memorial-day-challenge-open-group
  • PamDW
    Options
    Thanks Kris! Msimperfect! you can do it... we all have ruts, just find a new tunnel and dig out! We are behind you!
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I'm getting there! 191.8