Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Replies

• MIATravelChick
    MIATravelChick Posts: 4 Member
    Add me as well, I am looking to lose 110lbs, I have started and stopped so many times, I know it won't be easy but I am ready this time.
  • Carvin102
    Carvin102 Posts: 9 Member
    I have 125 to lose. Really need the support. I'd love to join forces and cheer each other on.
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    I have 120 more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • feel free to add me i have 40 kgs to lose
  • Hi, my goal is to lose 100...lost almost 14 already. Add me, please!
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have 100+ lbs to lose and need all the motivation and support I can get
  • kdaniel620
    kdaniel620 Posts: 3 Member
    I have over 100 lbs to lose....just started again for the one millionth time needing encouragement to stay on track..add me :D
  • arcadiety
    arcadiety Posts: 4 Member
    I weigh 255 lbs and my goal is 176, which I think is a realistic goal, but my ultimate goal would be around 132 - 154 lbs. But we'll see how it goes. I started on yesterday, January 5th 2015. You're welcome to add me and join me on this journey :smiley:
  • OMG thank you for this thread! Im fluctuate between 275- 280 and I want to get down to 160-170. I would love to have some other people to talk to about this and help motivate!
  • KeeRae1989
    KeeRae1989 Posts: 38 Member
    Hey Everyone! I started out at 357 and want to get down to about 180-170. I'm down about 22 now. Feel free to add me! Let's motivate each other!
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    On my own journey to drop 100lbs. Can use all the motivation and support I can get. Add me up!
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    I would like to lose 100 lbs. I welcome all the support I can get.
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Started with about 160 to lose, at about 110 now...always willing to add new friends for the journey.
  • I do how around 100lbs to lose to hit my "ideal weight" so feel free to add me, I could maybe bring a male perspective to any given situation. I don't know if that will help or hinder, but I'll try.
  • me I want to loose pounds add me
  • I have about 110lbs to lose! I really just want to feel better...have more energy for my kids and hubby. Would love to be a part of a group that can provide some motivation/advice/help along the way....feel free to add me!!! :D
  • Me too!! I have 120 to lose. Really want this to be the time it happens!!!! No giving up!
  • I have 200 or so to lose, to will be around for a little while. Always looking for people with similar goals and anyone to have a good time with. Feel free to add!
  • I have 100+ to lose as well. Definately need the motivation. Add me!
  • JoJo3677
    JoJo3677 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi im in the uk, and have a lot of weight to loose too. Please feel free to add me