100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• MIATravelChick
    MIATravelChick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, I am looking to lose 110lbs, I have started and stopped so many times, I know it won't be easy but I am ready this time.
  • Carvin102
    Carvin102 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 125 to lose. Really need the support. I'd love to join forces and cheer each other on.
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have 120 more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • stewy1963
    Options
    feel free to add me i have 40 kgs to lose
  • almudenaaguirre
    Options
    Hi, my goal is to lose 100...lost almost 14 already. Add me, please!
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have 100+ lbs to lose and need all the motivation and support I can get
  • kdaniel620
    kdaniel620 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose....just started again for the one millionth time needing encouragement to stay on track..add me :D
  • arcadiety
    arcadiety Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I weigh 255 lbs and my goal is 176, which I think is a realistic goal, but my ultimate goal would be around 132 - 154 lbs. But we'll see how it goes. I started on yesterday, January 5th 2015. You're welcome to add me and join me on this journey :smiley:
  • Icebunny33
    Options
    OMG thank you for this thread! Im fluctuate between 275- 280 and I want to get down to 160-170. I would love to have some other people to talk to about this and help motivate!
  • KeeRae1989
    KeeRae1989 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I started out at 357 and want to get down to about 180-170. I'm down about 22 now. Feel free to add me! Let's motivate each other!
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    On my own journey to drop 100lbs. Can use all the motivation and support I can get. Add me up!
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 100 lbs. I welcome all the support I can get.
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Started with about 160 to lose, at about 110 now...always willing to add new friends for the journey.
  • rachelanddan12
    Options
    I do how around 100lbs to lose to hit my "ideal weight" so feel free to add me, I could maybe bring a male perspective to any given situation. I don't know if that will help or hinder, but I'll try.
  • oumaymagasmi7
    Options
    me I want to loose pounds add me
  • joane67
    Options
    I have about 110lbs to lose! I really just want to feel better...have more energy for my kids and hubby. Would love to be a part of a group that can provide some motivation/advice/help along the way....feel free to add me!!! :D
  • tennesseedoll1015
    Options
    Me too!! I have 120 to lose. Really want this to be the time it happens!!!! No giving up!
  • TopShelf_FiveHole
    Options
    I have 200 or so to lose, to will be around for a little while. Always looking for people with similar goals and anyone to have a good time with. Feel free to add!
  • MamaOnAMission2015
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose as well. Definately need the motivation. Add me!
  • JoJo3677
    JoJo3677 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im in the uk, and have a lot of weight to loose too. Please feel free to add me