100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• teriwingert
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. I started last year and lost about 40 lbs. I gained back 15. I am determined to stick to it and begin losing weight again. Life is so busy sometimes, family, work ect ,and I have a hard time making ME and my health a priority. I'd love to have some support to keep me on track.
  • moonblush
    moonblush Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 140 to lose, so please add me! I've been on myfitnesspal before, but have struggled with writing down everything I eat . . . there is so much shame and food sneaking when you are trying to hide how much you really eat. So this time I'm being brutally honest and I'm really proud of myself! I also bought myself a vivofit for Christmas and it has helped to celebrate how many steps I have taken. Anyone else struggling with food addiction?
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am currently 278.4 - I would like to be around 230 by June 1st and after taking a health class and having some extra tests run my goal weight is 155 - I always thought I had to get to like 130ish but after taking an electronic body test and running some numbers in this class turns out my perfect weight is around 155 so I have about 123 lbs to lose and would love some motivation and help to go alone with it - Honestly I would be happy to just see the 199 mark again
  • butterflygirl8372
    Options
    I have 100ish pounds to lose as well. I have wanted to lose it for a long time, however I haven't done anything to start losing. I am so lost I don't know where to begin. Feel free to add me. I am new to this app so I have no clue how it works yet.
  • I_am_dulcie
    Options
    Hello ladies. I need to lose about 99 lbs now after SLOWLY losing 40 over the years. I lost 15 last year but then gained it back from Oct to Dec. My will power and self discipline is pretty low but I keep trying. Good luck to everyone hopefully 2015 will be our year.
  • EricaGarett
    EricaGarett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 lbs to lose also and would love friends on here. I love looking at other peoples menus and exercise. This gives me so many ideas. Plus I love to help motivate others when I can!
  • hagluk94
    hagluk94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to loss, 3 years ago I had some success and lost 40 lbs but gained it all back plus 25 more. Would love to start a family but need to take care of myself first. Please feel free to add me so we can do this journey together!
  • HLMProducts
    HLMProducts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I have over 100 pounds to lose as well, and am planning to do it slowly but surely so that it doesn't come back. Please feel free to add me as a friend, I'm starting to add some of the posters in this thread. :)
  • jessicaelaine82
    jessicaelaine82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I had lost over 90 pounds gained 30 back now I'm back to 150 to lose. Looking for people that are willing to be encouraging and not give up.
  • JustGiaD
    JustGiaD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I created a Facebook group so that we could communicate easier! Just send a request and I can accept you so that we could communicate better.
    Especially for people from our 100lbs to lose thread and whoever else wants to join!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/takingcharge/
    (A PLACE TO SUPPORT, ASK QUESTIONS, CELEBRATE YOURSELF AND NETWORK:) HELLO HEALTHY BEAUTY (S)
  • ashiesmash
    ashiesmash Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started at 263 and am now at 240 (after fluctuating a lot the last couple of years ack!!), so I've got about 100 to lose as well! Let's do this! WOO HOO!
  • rmhowell11
    rmhowell11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some new friends as well. I have about 80 to 100 pounds to lose at the current time. It will be a long haul, but anything can be done one day at a time. Please add me if you would like.
  • jbohnert1
    jbohnert1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 130 to loose. Would love some company along the way. I've just been watching the scale go up and have said enough is enough. Just turned 60 and I guess it is never too late
  • 1tamlynn
    1tamlynn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have at least 130 lbs to lose and would love some company from those who understand the struggle is real. I am so tired of the limitations this extra weight places on my life. Please feel free to add me add me as a friend if you are interested in traveling with me on this journey.
  • inekestorms
    inekestorms Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too! At 313 and need lose it badly! Always trying but always doing by myself. Please feel free to ad me, it's great not to be the only one going thru this! :D
  • inekestorms
    inekestorms Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :\ I have tried add but I just keep getting error screens and have never actually used the community part of mfp before. Please feel free to add me. I need get rid of 130 but would be happy have some support and give some support.
  • mrsbam150
    mrsbam150 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 101 to get in the healthy range for my height. We all can do this! You can add me!
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ohhh, me!
  • dandt_sam
    Options
    I have more then 100 pounds to lose. I have no support. I just have family That laughed at me the other day when I said I lost 6 pounds. They made it like the scale is wrong. Little do they know I have lost over 40 pounds. I am proud of my self if no one eles is. Any one can add me.

Ok that made me very sad to read this. I have lost and gained weight. At one point it took me six months to lose 6lbs. I am very proud of every single pound. You should be as well.
    Add me..
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have about 95 lbs to lose. We can do this!