100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• FLAKMA
    FLAKMA Posts: 14
    Options
    here too. I try to request who I can :) Add me and lets do it together?
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Mshell73 wrote: »
    I have at least 80 to lose and I've gotten off to a bumpy start. For those who have already lost a good chunk - what has helped you the most? You can add me!

Tracking everything as I eat it so that I make better choices.

Making it is point to learn what serving sizes look like in the bowl and on the plate.

Then, when I do blow it, making the next right choice instead of saying to heck with the whole day.

I've lost 68 lbs since 1/1/14
  • kynesa
    kynesa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Keeping to healthy portioms. I measure everythong. Even the Creamer for my coffee and dressing on my salad. I didn't get where I am by KNOWING what food portions should be. Also logging everything everyday regardless of whether it was a good day or not.
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i have 100 to lose...feel free to add
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Meee! I'll add you, OP. I'm ready.
  • OneOddOne
    Options
    I have lost a net 100 lbs, with another 60 to 80 to go. I am not sure if this qualifies, but if so feel free to add me as well.
  • lindroosh
    lindroosh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me.
  • marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    New here love to join your group, really need support have 115 Lbs to lose

• x3Brooke
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 150 pounds, and i'm new to the website, feel free to add me! :)
  • twilite873
    twilite873 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am too looking to change the lifestyle I have been stuck in for years and want to drop a 100+ lbs I just started on Monday and would live support motivation and ideas to make changes
  • marge1946
    Options
    Find that doing the bar code really helps
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have a goal set at 90 but I'll definitely re evaluate when I get there! :smile: You may add me if you like.
  • landstuhl64
    landstuhl64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ditto to the 100 lbs. Started over three months ago, 39 lbs down. Very grateful to this site to help me track what I eat. Good luck all.
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have lost 15lbs so far but have exactly 100lbs to go.

Would just love to be in the 'ones' at some point in the future. But have a long way to go...

Feel free to add.

Love Kab x
  • KristinaAnn35
    KristinaAnn35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just started my journey to lose 340 lbs!!!! I sent a friend request to you and anyone else who wants to add me, please do! I need all the encouragement I can get, and I want to help encourage others. If I can do it, anyone can. I am currently 435 lbs. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70 lbs feel free to add me!
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have more then 100 pounds to lose. I have no support. I just have family That laughed at me the other day when I said I lost 6 pounds. They made it like the scale is wrong. Little do they know I have lost over 40 pounds. I am proud of my self if no one eles is. Any one can add me.

Sorry to hear you don't have support around at home. I am so impressed with your 40lbs! I can't wait to come back and tell everyone when I have lost 40lbs. Well done!
  • marge1946
    Options
    Hey I am here a lot comes from being retired, if u need a sounding board or a shoulder , I' m here and ever ounce, evert pound is n the right di
    rection. Remember best revenge is each pound you lose. I am almost willing to bet your family have weight issues and are scared of your success. Keep it up girl
    [/quote]

• violetta456
    Options
    Need to lose 95lbs. Would be content at 160, currently weigh 255. Highest weight was 340lbs, lost 30lbs over the course of 6 months just by cutting out fried food. Started weight loss seriously last week of August 2014, have currently lost 55lbs.
  • samieD592014
    Options
    I weigh 256 and want to loose 100+ would love some friends in the same boat to help motivate :smiley: