100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• cdaughen1
    Options
    3 years ago I was almost 280 pounds. My lowest was 208. I'm back at 215.8 and am trying to lose to at least 160-170 so that I can get all my extra skin removed...I get depressed because I have rheumatoid arthritis and it hurts to work out, but I am motivated to get healthy for my 3 year old son and to feel better. :) Please add me if you would like!
  • thesourceboard
    Options
    I weight 260lbs would like to lose 100lbs please add me
  • marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How do u invite someone to be on
  • marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oops on my friends lizt

• Autum1031
    Autum1031 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose, and I could really use the support. I've been following my plan religiously for the past 2 weeks and haven't lost a single pound. :-( It's discouraging and makes me want to quit. Going to keep at it, though!
  • Chocothundathighs
    Chocothundathighs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50lbs of the 146lbs I need to lose. Anyone feel free to add me. I am also currently on the keto diet and can help with that as well!
  • mayfairmenthols
    mayfairmenthols Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anytime - initially I want to lose 100-120 but my absolute ideal goal is to lose 134lbs, I'm currently 274lbs and I think for my height and build 140 is the ideal for me personally. It's a bit above the 'middle' of my 'ideal weight range', but still within it, but I think any less and it wouldn't suit me too much. I previously lost 84lbs in 6 months, then gained back about 14-20lbs over a couple of years of back to being sedentary... I'm back to exercising now, but it's not dropping off as quick as last time, so it must be my age lol (33 this Sunday coming! :neutral_face: ) Hopefully once I'm back to a routine after these holidays the food will be even better controlled and I'll push the exercise a bit more and see what happens in a week or two!
  • kmarie10531
    Options
    I have about 130 to lose . Good luck to all of us
  • Tangelahrrs
    Tangelahrrs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in.....new to my fitness pal but I've been on my journey since Dec 1, 2013. Started at 294.4 100lbs is the weight loss goal. 6 week weigh in tomorrow....feel free to add me.....wish me luck!!!!
  • chantellecowan9
    chantellecowan9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh 250 & my weight loss goal is 150. Please add me!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose and I am new here as of today ...Anyone is welcome to add me
  • hamo1987
    hamo1987 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! 2.7 lbs a week will help me lose 80 pounds by my summer vaca
  • CandyLizCaldwell
    CandyLizCaldwell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 180 to lose in total. I've already lost 50 of them.
  • Tiffany2004
    Tiffany2004 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have about 130 to lose. Lost 40 lbs in 3 months for a vacation last time I did this then fell of the wagon and gained 70 over three years...eek!!! This time I'm not looking to do this just until vacation and I'm not looking to gain 70 more lbs after vacation. Good luck everyone!!!
  • FtrImprfct
    FtrImprfct Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have at lest 150 to if not a good 200, so I'll be at this for while, feel free to add me, anyone can in fact. Good luck to everyone!
  • jodies3
    jodies3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 110 lbs to lose and would love to connect with people!
  • Kblax
    Kblax Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I ideally need to lose 241 lbs. But would settle for just the 200! Add me so we can help each other out!
  • sashavsb
    sashavsb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

• sashavsb
    Options
    Please add me I need friends to take this journey with...
  • sashavsb
    Options
    How do i add friends??