100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• LEJ2015
    LEJ2015 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I have over a 100 pounds to lose and I would love to give and receive motivation from others on the same journey! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • mcclelland0484
    mcclelland0484 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just dropped 100+ lbs. it actually comes off pretty easy. It's exciting when you see lbs come off. Good luck.
  • CassandraLT90
    CassandraLT90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am right with ya on this. I have more than 200lbs to lose but I would love to just accomplish 100lbs now then work on another.
  • smr09012
    smr09012 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 311 and I've set my target (for now) at 200. I've lost about four pounds, which isn't saying much, but that's after about a week and a half of calorie counting and a FitBit. Ideally, I would love to be in the 150 range, but I'm just taking it one day at a time. Feel free to add me, as well.
  • FutureMrsHills
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 110 pounds in total!

Started at 300 pounds size 20 jeans 3x top
    Currently 270, size 18,16 1x/2x top
    Goal is 190.
    I'm 5'10

Progress picture I took today, same outfit, -30lbs
    nr11xj.jpg
  • pdwhitlock
    pdwhitlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

You've come to the right place. I began at about 250 and would like to get down to 150-160. I've currently lost about 32 since october. It's easier now knowing what to shop for at the grocery store and how much activity to put in day to day. I'm noticing that I have a happier attitude than the beginning and I am a much more energetic wife and mother at the end of a workday. I can tell by your positive attitude you will go far. It's not always going to be easy, but it'll be worth it. If you want to add me feel free
  • adamwsmith1981
    adamwsmith1981 Posts: 13
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm looking to lose between 70-90, not quite 100 but I would be happy to join your journey
  • foxyroxy83
    foxyroxy83 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose around 50-60. I would be happy to join your journey as well. Please feel free to add me
  • bmd1011
    bmd1011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had a few rough patches in 2014, but have (finally) found my motivation again. Looking to lose around 140 overall (20 pounds down so far in 2014).
  • odawho
    odawho Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 years old and I have 105 lbs to lose. I'm new to MFP so please add me and we can support each other during this journey.
  • Superskinnie36
    Superskinnie36 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have about 115 pounds to lose, sure you can add me.
  • bobbichristine
    bobbichristine Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've got 80 to lose! I've lost 12 so far, super excited! Its great on this site as long as you have supportive people on your friends list!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    yep! Started at 238 and want to get down to 135!! My CW is 224 so I still have a long way to go but I'm ready to make this happen. Anyone who is serious, please feel free to add me too! :#:D
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I have about 100-120lbs to lose to reach my healthy goal weight (not the doctor's - he wants me to lose 150lbs). Feel free to add me!!!
  • bobo1947
    Options
    Would also love to join the group. I have 135 pounds to loose and I loose them slow, Always have so inspiration would be great. Its taken me 5 weeks to loose 5 pounds!! Please add me!
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I am 255 pounds! My ultimate goal is 140 pounds.. short term goal to get under 200! Please add me!

• heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I definitely know the feeling. I need to lose the same amount. Its very hard to do it but I know with dedication it will be done
  • avite
    avite Posts: 1
    Options
    August 1st of 2014 I weighed roughly 250+lbs.. I worked so hard and started walking everyday watching what I ate. Then when I did eat I burned those calories off by riding a exercise bike... Yes I know I may not have done it right but I really boosted my metabolism.. I to date have lost 40lbs and still have a long way to go.. My heaviest I weighed was a little over 300lbs. Happy to be where I am at now but I will be even happier when I get to where I am going.. I am new here.. Add if you would like!
  • alishaflanary2015
    Options
    I'm new and need to lose 150 pounds. I usually feel I'm beyond help. Hope this group helps open my eyes.
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    All welcomw to add me, i have 112 pounds to lose. Then well see where i go from here as this app is saying il still be fat after that. But first goal 112 pounds. Everyone is way more than welcome to add me. Lets make 2015 our year. And lets do this together