Options

Replies

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    eatless83 wrote: »
    Hi all

It's fantastic and really inspiring to read everyone doing so well! I lost this week too so im delighted!!

Quick question though - Is anybody else struggling to enter the info on the sheet? Or is it just me??

Any advice greatly received!!

:-)

yes me too. I just post the amount I lost This is a very informal group.Just be yourself, dear and enjoy a nice group of losers.
    513727mzfgbailft.gif
    <3 marie

That made me lol Marie! Enjoy a nice group of losers
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I don't know if I commenting on all of you am sorry if I missed you.
    I did miss what country sparkle is from. Not sure if I mention Connie or Shirley But they know how much I appreciate them. So lets all have another wonderful day. And I do appreciate you all for posting here. A truly blessing. and you all are so welcome
    new members Welcome again
    <3 (*) <3 Marie
    <3 (*) <3 hugs to you all.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Ruthie what a great lost 5.6? Whoopee I used to work with a girl name Ruthie so I feel like I am talking to an old friend.
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    :p mummy kate happy dance on the weight lost and what a thrill to get in a pair of smaller jeans.Congrats :p:D

Thank you! I am feeling very determined right now. This afternoon I thought I would go for a walk with my little boy. I walked 3.2 miles in 1h 20 mins. I would have liked to have walked it faster but we stopped to feed the ducks and look at the animals at the farms we passed. But I got out there and got moving, so no matter how long it took, some exercise is better than sitting at home I guess :) We hav'nt long been home, and my little boy is snoozing in his pushchair (he fell asleep on the way back) so now Im going to prepare some food as I am so hungry right now!
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow every one is doing so well congrat's to all you losers.
    Happy anniversary Barbie. You really work hard on the exercise, I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and move around a lot more.
    Leeloo..... Hugs to you, hang in there those last few pounds are always the hardest to shift. Upping your cardio will definitely help imo.
    I'm happy to report a loss of 1.5lbs which I'm very pleased with, just need to keep it off and progress and lose some more.
    Feeling almost completely better after getting ill on holiday and managed to get out for a Nordic walking session with some friends today, it was very very windy but still enjoyed it.
    Have a great day all.
    Linda from wales.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Linda , great lost. boy oh boy .Will get up and walk around the house to celebrate your lost. thank you for posting.

Mummy Kate. keep that determination up and it will help us all. you cheer me on.

marie
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Everyone here helps me along Marie, this is such a fab group! I love logging on and seeing how everyone elses day is going :)
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    And you are so sweet to say so mummy kate.

here is my menu for today I do not like to used the food chart. but do think it is a good thing.
    I am too old to used it and look up all of those items.

Breakfast..... Kroger diet shake coffee
    lunch........... Bowl of pinto beans and veggies soup. Tea
    snack 1/2 turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread 1 t. of mayo. [ that will take care of my protein, Carb and fat\
    Dinner......... hamburger steak with grilled onions
    1 c up of green beans, !.2 c carrots,Tee
    no after dinner snacks unless needed. for my blood sugar.
    Marie

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That is my 2 week loss, Miss Marie! Thanks for the great group. Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    That's is still great Ruthie. really fantastic.
  • Mollysewell2014
    Mollysewell2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in- 4th day in a row in gym and counting calories!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    You are welcome to this thread This is a open group. you may follow an diet plan that work for you . I see you just join MFP You made a good choice and in joining our thread hope we can be of help to you.
    513727mzfgbailft.gif
    <3 Marie

• bunnerfly
    bunnerfly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Okay, time to weigh in!

SW (12/30/14) 200.4lbs

CW (01/15/14) 195.2lbs

Yay!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I say yay too. 5.2 lost Yay yay.
    is this your first time to post here I don't recalled your name. But your are certainly welcome to this group great loses has been reported today. Wee what a group.We have here
    513727mzfgbailft.gif
    Marie <3
  • terpluver
    terpluver Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I finally figured out how to see everyone's posts. I joined and then couldn't figure out how to "see" you guys!! Hope everyone is having good day!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    It is such a beautiful day. I went to the dermatologist and had some more of the melanoma removed. when they did the biopsy there was still some in the margins but he said they got it early and got it àll now.

SW: 186.6
    LW: 184.8
    CW: 181.6
    Easter goal 166.6
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Bunnerfly-what a great loss 5.2, keep up the good work.
    Terpluver-glad you figured out how to get see our post , hope it motivates you.
    Raindancer-I'm glad they got all your melanoma removed, and yes it is a beautiful day.
    Today I went shopping and I was able to fit in 14's in all the shorts and pants I tried on and I even fit in today's a pair of 12's, I was very pleased to buy some new smaller clothes. I hope every has a good weigh in .
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Raindancer I saw on the news feed that you had a good lost. you are really doing so good
    A lost of 3.2 fantastic.i do hope they got all of the melanoma. Texas did have a beautiful day. I did go walking Without a jacket and it still was a little cold for that.

janic you are a good motivator.

Terpluver. Sorry you lost us. But so glad you found us.

maries <3
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow. I missed one day and there were over 100 posts. What a group! Thanks Marie for starting this group and keeping up with all of us.

So I weigh myself everyday. My weighin day was Tue. But there wasn't any weight loss but this morning...tada down 1.6 Yay

SW 181
    CW 178.2
    1st GW 160
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Congrats on the 1.6 lost Sunny. doing great.