Replies

• Metazoick
    Metazoick Posts: 96 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Metazoick wrote: »
    OP, please look at the physiques of those advising you to consume items such as Pizza, Burgers, Ice Cream, and "Junk"...and feel free to throw me in the ring as well as an advocate of such foods.

Now please look at the physiques, or lack there of, of those telling you to eat "healthy".

Clearly we know something they don't.
    You should listen to us.

Well. Your advice is really good, however, the OP usually can't look at the people's pictures that are saying "eat clean" or "junk food isn't good for you" because their profiles are usually private with no pictures. Sigh.

I'm pretty sure only one post kind of said that the OP had to eat clean or to avoid all junk foods, almost everybody here agreed that it's all fine in moderation.

Is this your first thread ever???

Ack, missed your first 'usually', my reading comprehension is just the pits today - I thought you were talking about this thread specifically and not in general.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Why is @JeffseekingV‌ entire post behind bars on mobile I can't even read it! Have you been bad? :wink:

ole jeffy is on lock down from the mods….level four warning…*yikes*
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Why is @JeffseekingV‌ entire post behind bars on mobile I can't even read it! Have you been bad? :wink:

He's always bad. Unfortunately we can't talk about his shenanigans. I will say that I'm surprised he was put in jail before me. I'm curious to know how many flags he's up to

You could be cellmates! I wonder what the dog would look like in prison stripes. ;)
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I'm thinking the Weight gain sub section needs a "General chat thread". Just a random thought.

agreed...
  • ndj1979
    Options

He's always bad. Unfortunately we can't talk about his shenanigans. I will say that I'm surprised he was put in jail before me. I'm curious to know how many flags he's up to

You could be cellmates! I wonder what the dog would look like in prison stripes. ;)

bahahahahaha

you can't lock that doggie down…!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

Cell mates? No way man. What are you trying to do to me?????? Why do you hate me?

FYI - The dog looks awesome in anything he wears. He's the man.

ROFL I just thought you might be jealous that you didn't win the race to the slammer. But to be fair you did get put into invisible status before anyone knew it could happen.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Cell mates? No way man. What are you trying to do to me?????? Why do you hate me?

deep down ya'll are BFF's you just don't know it yet….
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options

Yeah but he'd get the dress
  • ndj1979
    Options

is there a key that fits into that lock that only the mods have????
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Probably only the admins.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Probably only the admins.

lol
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options

ROFL I just thought you might be jealous that you didn't win the race to the slammer. But to be fair you did get put into invisible status before anyone knew it could happen.

Technically I can't even take that honor. Steve098 was the first. I was just the first to know about it actually existing and outing it.

And that sir is why you are behind bars.

Actually it's not but post the link about outing the invisible mode

• Wheelhouse15
    Options
    I must admit that it's funny to see the Twinkies behind bars.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I must admit that it's funny to see the Twinkies behind bars.

that is kinda hilarious...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    jeff have you gone clean eating on us locking those twinkies up like that????