Options

Replies

• JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Why is @JeffseekingV‌ entire post behind bars on mobile I can't even read it! Have you been bad? :wink:

He's always bad. Unfortunately we can't talk about his shenanigans. I will say that I'm surprised he was put in jail before me. I'm curious to know how many flags he's up to

You could be cellmates! I wonder what the dog would look like in prison stripes. ;)

haha. I'll delete this picture in a bit. No disrespect man
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Why is @JeffseekingV‌ entire post behind bars on mobile I can't even read it! Have you been bad? :wink:

He's always bad. Unfortunately we can't talk about his shenanigans. I will say that I'm surprised he was put in jail before me. I'm curious to know how many flags he's up to

You could be cellmates! I wonder what the dog would look like in prison stripes. ;)

haha. I'll delete this picture in a bit.

lol that is messed up man…

mr might fly off the handle...
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options

Yes. Please do so.

BTW what is the name of your dog?
  • JeffseekingV
    edited January 2015
    Options

Yes. Please do so.

It's been 8 minutes. Remove that picture.

8:17pm, You have another 5 minutes.

A threat? I was driving home from work dude.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    a 23 yr old woman who weighs 103lbs doesn't sound like a weight lifter to me. right? You already know that eating more food is the real answer to your question so rather than offend you by stating the obvious may i suggest you see a doctor and find out why you cannot keep or gain weight. You might have a thyroid problem. My father had that problem.

Sorry, that seems like a silly assumption to me. (Granted, OP does not sound like a weightlifter to me either but not because of her age and weight)

xyakbv7qxxnp.jpg
    8ui0nx0ifl3v.jpg
    9rmktfhlh3k8.jpg

• denisegresham1
    denisegresham1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Metazoick wrote: »
    I don't understand why all you guys are acting like the only high calorie foods out there are things like pizza/chocolate/etc. You can 'eat healthy' and still gain weight, as long as your calorie goal isnt super high. Obviously everything is fine in moderation, but advising her to switch from fruits/veg and fish etc to just pizza and brownies to stack on the pounds is probably going to feel crappy, especially as she's specifically asking for foods similar to the style she normally eats, and if she's found something that works then great - she should stick with it and just adjust slightly.
    -
    Easy ways to add calories includes the above food in moderation as easy calories, but they shouldnt be the be all and end all (dont stop eating fruit & veg etc, they might not be high in calories but you still want those nutrients). You can also start cooking with oil (olive oil ~120c per tablespoon), nuts are great for calories and fats with pecan, pine and brazil being some of the highest, nut butters lead on from that pretty obviously with almond butter being delicious and just beating out peanut, dried fruit can have a loooot of calories (eg cherries are 226 per half cup) but if sugar is something that concerns you I'd double check the labels, avocados tend to have over 300 calories each, then you get into grains, dairy, eggs, fish, bananas, butter etc.

• denisegresham1
    denisegresham1 Posts: 47 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You are so right. And there are a lot of unhealthy foods out there. foods that can cause high cholesterol and diabetes and heart problems.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    You are so right. And there are a lot of unhealthy foods out there. foods that can cause high cholesterol and diabetes and heart problems.

What foods specifically cause high cholesterol, diabetes and heart problems?

all the bad ones…duh!!!!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    3laine75 wrote: »
    a 23 yr old woman who weighs 103lbs doesn't sound like a weight lifter to me. right? You already know that eating more food is the real answer to your question so rather than offend you by stating the obvious may i suggest you see a doctor and find out why you cannot keep or gain weight. You might have a thyroid problem. My father had that problem.

Sorry, that seems like a silly assumption to me. (Granted, OP does not sound like a weightlifter to me either but not because of her age and weight)

xyakbv7qxxnp.jpg
    8ui0nx0ifl3v.jpg
    9rmktfhlh3k8.jpg

And that's what is really meant by the term "weight lifting" not to be confused with power lifting or weight training. Yeah, I know it's misused a lot but as a weight lifter we do get kinda picky about it. :p
  • JeffseekingV
    Options

Yes. Please do so.

It's been 8 minutes. Remove that picture.

8:17pm, You have another 5 minutes.

A threat? I was driving home from work dude.

I don't care. Use your own pictures as your profile pictures, not mine.

:neutral_face:
  • beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options

I'd be willing to bet you have no general idea where your health markers are, as is the common issue with most people who make idiotic claims of individual foods being 'unhealthy'.

FYI, I FREQUENTLY eat these foods you're all so deathly afraid of, and am in top health.

Actually, since switching to a flexible dieting lifestyle, and incorporating more "junk foods" into my diet, but learning about proper balance and moderation, I'm much healthier and in better shape than when I used to believe in "clean eating".

Feel free to explain.
    Although I know you wont.
  • jaydakiyan
    Options
    download my fitness pal it will help out with your calorie count & also there is appetite syrup called Apetamin that makes you hungry all of the time check it out on YouTube & best of luck
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    jaydakiyan wrote: »
    download my fitness pal it will help out with your calorie count & also there is appetite syrup called Apetamin that makes you hungry all of the time check it out on YouTube & best of luck
    Did you just tell someone on Myfitnesspal to download Myfitnesspal?

Thanks, I thought I missread that too.
  • adwiggins6456
    Options
    I'm not particularly trying to gain muscle or bulk but I do want to add on a few more pounds to my small frame. I'm 18, 5'4 and I weigh 95lbs. I really want to get in the 115-120 range. I dont really workout a lot after cross country season ends. Reading these comments has really helped me out on what I need to do in order to gain some weight. Thanks!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    I'm not particularly trying to gain muscle or bulk but I do want to add on a few more pounds to my small frame. I'm 18, 5'4 and I weigh 95lbs. I really want to get in the 115-120 range. I dont really workout a lot after cross country season ends. Reading these comments has really helped me out on what I need to do in order to gain some weight. Thanks!

Good luck!