In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    your story.... amazing. I am so freaking proud of you. you look freaking hot ! you are a great motivator
  • Bat100
    Bat100 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You are a true inspiration and I can so relate to your story. Congratulations!
  • alliewaslike
    alliewaslike Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look like Opie from Sons of Anarchy on that bike! Hot! well done :)
  • rsundheimer
    rsundheimer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. Truly inspirational!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! AMAZING!!! Very well written, do you happen to be a writer? Your transformation is truly inspiring. I am just blown away! Congrats!!!
  • Rhea_L
    Rhea_L Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Double wow. Congrats!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • feeshabeesha333
    Options
    WOW!!!!! I'm at a loss for words. Amazing transformation
  • Asheltots
    Options
    As I read your story tears were welling in my eyes. I know that shopping trip all too well. Great job on your amazing victory!
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    WOW! I am so happy for you! Congratulations and I just can't imagine how strong someone has to be to make that transformation come to pass. You are an inspiration to those facing the same struggle!
  • louandhad2003
    louandhad2003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's is awesome!!!! Congratulations I used to weight 320 and had gastric bypas back in 2002 major life change for me I've had three kids and am struggling to lose this time around on my way to losing another 30 pounds - but anyhow keep up the good work
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If anyone ever needed inspiration , this is it! I've just started my weight loss journey and am also blogging about it - https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/. Congrats :-)
  • zumbalinda22
    zumbalinda22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable dedication, and unbelievable transformation. You also happen to be an excellent writer, and you're very handsome. So glad you escaped that prison - enjoy your freedom and never go back! Wishing you a happy ,healthy life!
  • MargaretWalks
    MargaretWalks Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing the pain you experienced and now the joy you feel in your successful weight-loss journey.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You are an inspiration, dude! Your story is one that I'm sure hits home with many on this site, me included. Congratulations!
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Andddd I just cried. Already feeling sappy this morning, and OP, you broke the flood gates!

OP, you are damn amazing.
  • 46FordFanmt
    46FordFanmt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very impressive and inspiring. MyFittnessPal is a great tool. you used the tool to accomplish something that's mind boggling. Good writing. you've said what a lot of us have lived. Thanks.
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So impressive! Well done on your success - you look amazing :)
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    wow, wow, wow! You look amazing, great job!
  • rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!