• beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Cw 12st 12lb a pound loss this week x
  • jenniferbet11
    jenniferbet11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    gemfrire wrote: »
    o:) Baby news...Marie's great grandson and my great nephew has finally decided to join the family!

Congratulations! What exciting and wonderful news! :smile:

By the way: I'm officially below the 180 mark! Looks like that salad for lunch yesterday was the right way to go! My boyfriend Alec and I decided our gym days will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (since I have grad classes on Monday and Wednesday evenings) so tonight after work is my first official gym day of the challenge! Fingers crossed! Thanks for the support and motivating words everyone! You are all so wonderful!
  • beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Waiting is so hard, Marie! Let us know when he arrives!
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers and new people!
    Happy, happy Tuesday!

Today is my weigh day. I am down 1.2 pounds! WhooHoo!!!
    SW: 240
    CW: 231.8 (-8.2 total)
    GW: 220

Exercise at home today..40 minutes walking DVD. I did not get to the grocery store yesterday. After the pool, I was just too tired. So, today is the day. It is supposed to be 70 degrees here, so the dog will get a nice, long walk, and I'm going to make a pot of minestrone soup since it will be colder later in the week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive, and mindful day.
    Stay strong!

Connie

Connie you are truly an inspiration!!! Have a great day and a nice walk on this beautiful day.
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Wow. So much good news today!!! Congrats to all of you that had loses this weigh in. Keeps me motivated in the right direction.
    My hubby serviced my bike this am and I had my first bike ride in a long time. It was great to get outside on this warm beautiful day
    and ride around the neighborhood.
    Nancy
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Would someone tell me how I can edit my post??
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    nancy you only have an hour to edit your post. if its been lest than an hour go to right hand corner with your mouse a little wheele pop up click on it and it ask you if you want to edit Click on that but you just have an our to do so.
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    b50vpj0wy7zk.jpg

here is a picture o my great grandson, Grayson born yesterday at 428 Pm 22 inches long weight 9.5 lb. A big boy

• MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :)

I love reading this thread - it is so motivating!

Marie congrats on the birth of your great grandson. He is adorable :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Cw 12st 12lb a pound loss this week x

Becki good for you. A pound , That's great.
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Grayson is absolutely adorable ☺
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    b50vpj0wy7zk.jpg

here is a picture o my great grandson, Grayson born yesterday at 428 Pm 22 inches long weight 9.5 lb. A big boy

Beautiful looking newborn. Congratulations to you and your family!
  • beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    "Grayson born yesterday at 428 Pm 22 inches long weight 9.5 lb. A big boy"

Well hello little man and welcome to the world! Congraulations, Caliecat!

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    b50vpj0wy7zk.jpg

Marie..he's a cutie! The look on his face is priceless! He's thinking, "Okay, I'm here, what's next?"

Connie
  • cmristine
    cmristine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    terpluver wrote: »
    cmristine wrote: »
    My two week weigh in:
    SW 184.2
    CW 181.4
    GW 164.2
    This is so agonizingly slow compared to the swimsuit season dieting I did in my 20's. Does anyone else feel they are spending way more time shopping, preparing, cooking and cleaning up in the kitchen? Reading cookbooks, searching the internet for recipes and finding acceptable substitutes for traditional ingredients.

I used to that too. I decided to pare down my choices. Find a handful of recipes that you enjoy and just stick to those. If you get bored find one recipe to put in the rotation. You will find you can prep, etc. when you are using the same ingredients each week. Much more efficient. I am a working mom with an hour commute each way. I HAD to figure out how to prep easier and this worked for me. You can do it!!

Thank you for the advice. I will pick a week's worth of foods and stick to them until I feel I have more time. Right now, any spare time has got to go to exercise, because that is my real trouble spot. Wish there was a supplement that made me love moving. lol
  • cmristine
    cmristine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow. So many posts! I've got the diet under control with lots of healthy choices in the house. Now I need to double up on the exercise, I think. With back problems, walking is all I can manage right now, but trying to stay consistent with it. Getting impatient to see the scale move.
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    b50vpj0wy7zk.jpg

Beautiful boy!! Ruthie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    nancy you only have an hour to edit your post. if its been lest than an hour go to right hand corner with your mouse a little wheele pop up click on it and it ask you if you want to edit Click on that but you just have an our to do so.
    marie

Thanks Marie. I hate to see a mistake after I have posted!!!
  • eyegirl777va
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Marie that is the cutest, most alert little man. Looks like he wants to say something. Don't spoil him too much!!!
    Nancy

• BJRDmom
    BJRDmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Marie / CALIECAT on the birth of your great grandson.

Diane - Ottawa