What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• laramarie82
    Options
    2epk7ll.jpg
    Moving on o:)
    Moroccan seasoned brown rice, chicken, sweet potatoes and carrots. Absolutely delicious. I miss the yummy restaurants in New York. This reminds me of the wonderful rice and chicken dishes I would order. Had a salad with spinach, spring mix and kale on the side.
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Dinner- Turkey, chicken sausage chili over brown rice ok let's see if my pic attaches
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    LCloops wrote: »
    Dinner- Turkey, chicken sausage chili over brown rice ok let's see if my pic attaches

Curious what the macros look like for that. Do you know?
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Sorry I don't I guess estimated the calories based on the ingredients at about 580 per one cup and just ate less rice
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Sorry I don't I guess estimated the calories based on the ingredients at about 580 per one cup and just ate less rice

It's cool. :smile:
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Amen on the thread buzz kill, whooops. o:)

Found these at Wine and Beyond on the weekend, we tried the Tripel last night - was delicious.

Those stout's DO look good! I'd want them just to save the bottle. Sorry, my inner nerd is coming out. :P
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Please, no picture quoting peeps, the thread is becoming heavier one picture at a time. ;)

If you don't know how to not picture quote, here is an explanation:
    jasonmh630 wrote: »

When you quote someone that has a picture in the post, look for the link that has [ i m g ] at the beginning and [ / i m g ] at the end (without the spaces) and delete link including those tags.

That was such a nice way to ask! And you gave the steps in case they needed guidance. :)

You're welcome. ;)
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    d4_54 wrote: »
    Can I add meals from the app on my phone? Anyone know?

Yes you can now or I can from my iphone. After I updated, there is a community place on it. You touch that. On your post, there is a camera icon to which you can pick and upload a picture. That's how I've been posting mine.

I apologize. I just saw that someone answered the question. I will add if you bookmark the thread, it makes it easier to pull back up.
  • tineekanicole
    Options
    All of this looks so delicious!! Bump for sure....
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Yikes. Touchy touchy.

I've missed A LOT of yummy posts! Wowza, ya'll are killing me.

Last night's dinner: Spinach & Feta Chickpea Burgers. I served with homemade trail mix bread, dollop of lemon-dill greek yogurt dip, and potatoes. Pretty good even though I had to substitute a different cheese since we didn't have as much feta as I though. Sad puppy.
    0uurg97sd2t6.jpg
    mi35fw96ivjg.jpg

Some older things I haven't posted yet.
    Tilapia & Veggie Stir Fry with white rice and a bit of sriracha
    ncgw597x3bwq.jpg

Scrambled egg on trail mix toast with a greek yogurt spread and spinach. Good snack
    rzrqy9tk7tzr.jpg

This is from a restaurant in Austin called Banger's. Delish! This was the Tempura Eggplant & Red Bell Pepper Vegan Sausage served with a cucumber, onion, & cherry tomato salad with a lemon zest olive oil dressing and a side of soy caramel sauce. I also had their Jalapeno Mac & Cheese. NOMS.
    6pqj65ydn5qs.jpg
  • isa474
    isa474 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys now im starving. Everything looks so good :) yum
  • elfman5150
    elfman5150 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    cbtrl493chug.jpg

These are fantastic. If you've never tried them before, I highly recommend them. Bonus points because they are supposedly aphrodisiacs as well.
  • Boganella
    Boganella Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to turkey jerky

rlqatn2s4qtx.jpg
  • miassecret
    Options
    akvzwe8jmhn2.jpg
    1699j4swea21.jpg
    vxti4gxqsonc.jpg

I really enjoyed these today :)
    - Fat free yoghurt and cinnamon with raspberries and oats (242kcal)
    - Kale, noodles and quorn. (263kcal)
    - Apples sprinkles with cinnamon (45kcal)
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Boganella wrote: »

And WoW apparently.... ;)
  • SlowlyLosingToWin
    Options
    k54mrd1zmjca.jpg
    Power Salad. Kale, Spinach, Chicken, Apples, Craisins and slivers of almond with a light Vinaigrette dressing.
  • Boganella
    Boganella Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Boganella wrote: »

And WoW apparently.... ;)

You know it ;)