20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    yes Elaine there is go to the flag at the bottom of your post, lick on that and check report and it will bring up an ad administrator click on what you need. there is a box you can write in too. They are pretty prompt.
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Abakan wrote: »
    Unfortunately I'm not one of the losers this week, I'm finding it hard to stick with my calories for the day and the more I exercise the more hungry I am. I'll just have to be strict with myself and fill up on veg , I've also bought wholemeal pasta to help to fill me so I'll see how that goes. Still on the plus side I didn't put any weight on either.
    I did a Nordic walking session again today, the sun was out and the snow was on the ground so it was very scenic. Yesterdays exercise was a 4.5 mile run in the rain.
    Have a good Thursday everyone.
    Linda.... North Wales UK.

Chin up...staying the same is fantastic!
    About your hunger...are you eating enough and often enough? 3 meals and 2 snacks are ideal to get enough food...that means you're eating every 2-3 hours. Yes, filling up on veggies is a great idea and eating a fat, carb, and protein each time may also help. Just some suggestions. Others may jump in to give some more.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    2852872a9aukpgynz.gif
    everyone.
    marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day for me and I've lost 2lbs, finally got myself under 200lbs so I am super happy today :smiley: New stats -

SW: 230lbs (I was 205lb when I started this challenge!)
    CW: 199lbs
    Easter goal weight: 185lbs

6lb off during this challenge so far, 14 more pounds to get off before Easter!

Wow----You are burning it up!!!
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    It is so exciting to see the progress everyone is making!!! I am so encouraged that I can get to my goal even if it takes longer than anyone
    else. I did get my recumbent stationary bike this am.( I got a Schwinn A25) hope this will help me burn some fat!
    Have a great day. Cold and rainy in MS.
    Nancy- Madison, MS
  • BrandieBenoit
    BrandieBenoit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Keep up the hard work! It may be tuff sometimes and we all have struggles, but we all will reach our goal!! Stay strong! :)
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    can not wait for tomorrows weigh in day, i am finally back to normal and do not hurt at all! my back has stayed in place and so has my hip :smiley: I have been on the treadmill every day and it has been awesome!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Great day everyone who lost!! My weigh in is tomorrow and I hope I see some good results. Exactly one month yesterday before my Jamaica trip and getting into that bathing suit. :)

ELAINE - I took down the oatmeal recipe. I am doing up a new binder with all my healthy recipes. I still have my old favorites in another binder, but those are the not so healthy recipes. I also started one for company and parties. I am loving all the new recipes that MFP is sending on my email.

SPARKLECOMET - I am doing yoga twice a week and I love it. It gives me a break from the cardio I do most of the time. I am becoming stronger and now working on flexibility in my hips right now. I also do weights once a week because they say people my age should do weights so our muscles don't deteriorate. Good luck with the ballet and yoga.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • BJRDmom
    BJRDmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Shirley - How do deal with food when you are on holidays? I will be away for a week next month and I'm a little nervous about it. I want to get my moneys worth as it is an all inclusive but I don't want to come home heavier. I would be happy to maintain. Any suggestions are welcome.

Diane - Ottawa - Canada
  • MsLadyPirate
    MsLadyPirate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey Barbie,
    I also started line dancing about 10 years ago and love it. Having a background in ballet is a wonderful base for any dance program.
    Just got home from a 2 hour intermediate/advanced line dance class. I always feel so energized after class.
    Going out with friends to a place to couples dance tonight. Hope I can stay awake!

• raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    gemfrire wrote: »
    Good afternoon everyone! The sunshine here is a glorious thing! I do love when it snows but the sunshine makes me happy! So I thought we could explore what makes us all smile...
    ee4oexltdc7w.jpg

Share what makes you happy...I will start:
    <3 My mom (Marie/Caliecat) makes me happy when I see her making new friends online. So proud of how she blossoms when she greets everyone.

Alice
    Bedford Tx

Alice your Mom is one spectacular women, her positive outlook and never give up attitude make every one here happy. We all blessed to know her
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thank you raindancer its the members here that makes this a great place. not me. people like you and the rest of you.
    marie
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone,

SW: 186.6
    LW: 181.6
    CW: 178.2

Easter goal: 166.6
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Stephanie and I would like to join!! I just read the 1:1:1 book after stalking this thread. Yesterday was my first day, hoping to take off the weight once and for all!!
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Stephanie and I would like to join!! I just read the 1:1:1 book after stalking this thread. Yesterday was my first day, hoping to take off the weight once and for all!![/quot

Welcome Stephanie What do you think of the book. I think it really a good to way to go.
    Connie here is an expert on it But it is just like any way of eating you got to follow the plan for it to work Be looking for you,

Marie
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Not a bad day today. Tired after dealing with a sick kiddo, so no exercise but I'm still within my calorie limit. Hope everyone had a great day. Night y'all!
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @Shirley: I'm really glad you're enjoying yoga Shirley. About 6 months ago a friend convinced me to go to hot yoga with her and I loved it. I feel you come out of it so relaxed and refreshed as well as having the benefits of becoming stronger and more flexible. I always told myself when I had a bit more spare money I would do it again so in March I'm going to join my yoga's studios 30 day challenge! I've been meaning to do some weights as well, since I know they're really good for you, but I just find them so boring!

@Barbie: It's wonderful to know that all your dance training when you were younger are still useful to you till this day. I most certainly do not have a dancers body but I feel as an adult you can choose to do things just for fun and you don't have to worry about what parents or teachers think. I'm really glad you found something that you love to do!

Ballet was a lot of fun yesterday. I still need a lot of practice to make sure I don't drop my posture and things like that but I'm going to try and do as much practice as I can outside of classes as well. I'd like to continue until I can actually use en point shoes. That's my current goal! Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is right around the corner! I have a big going away party for a good friend of mine tomorrow so it's cake baking night tonight along with an easy run! I hope everyone has a great and healthy Friday!

- Sophie
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this am...not a great week...'nuff said...chin up ...today starts a new week..getting focused - I got this!
  • clareshardlow
    clareshardlow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can I join please