A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Options

Replies

• RRBww
    RRBww Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WTG! WEll Done!
  • hmpaul22
    Options
    Wow you look awesome. I just started using this site and a new weight loss program. I'm 5'5" 236lbs hoping to get down to 130. You are an inspiration :smiley:
  • mdeleeann
    mdeleeann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. You look absolutely amazing! I started out at 5'2" 276 lbs. and weight 221 lbs. My goal is 130 lbs. as well. I want my body to look just as amazing as yours. I am totally committed to working completely through the entire year of 2015 to get there. Thank you for the motivation and inspiration.
  • gusvictor33
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing!
  • taymam
    taymam Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So many likes! I started out similar weight height. Can't wait to be where you are! Thanks for posting very inspirational!
  • Rob_the_ToonMan
    Rob_the_ToonMan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow you look Great!!!!
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    We can all do this. She. Proved. It !! GREAT JOB!! Stay focus. The prizes. Await you
  • tjcuts339
    Options
    You do look amazingly. Tranformed. Congrat. I know from my own similar. 3 year journey you feel greater. And stronger
  • samanthabratton2015
    Options
    Not only is their a physical difference but you are looking a whole lot happier! Well done :)
    So true, you are literally glowing!
    You did an awesome job and thank you so much for sharing this! Enjoy yourself hottie!
  • madmish2
    madmish2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow! fantastic. I have similar goals, such an inspiration! thank you for sharing.
  • carrazo
    carrazo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow - if that's not a motivator I don't know what is!
  • tjcuts339
    Options
    tjcuts339 wrote: »
    We can all do this. She. Proved. It !! GREAT JOB!! Stay focus. The prizes. Await you
    carrazo wrote: »
    Wow - if that's not a motivator I don't know what is!

• Eileen_T
    Eileen_T Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done. What a great achievement. I am 5'2" and just starting on my downward curve, I Hope. Thank you for the motivation.
    Eileen :)
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You have done an excellent job!!! Very inspiring-thanks for sharing!!! (*)
  • tjcuts339
    Options
    This has truly been a great thread for all. Of us.us.We all start.somewhere.. .Where. We Go from there. Is are choice! !!
  • tjcuts339
    Options
    Eileen_T wrote: »
    Wow - well done. What a great achievement. I am 5'2" and just starting on my downward curve, I Hope. Thank you for the motivation.
    Eileen :)

• Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty much at a standstill since I made this thread. Maybe my body thinks I'm done...but I'm not! I want to be able to say I lost 100lbs and I don't think 118 is too low for someone my size, so I'm going to keep at it! Winter is brutal!
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOWOWWW, congrats!
  • DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration--you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!