Just for Today - month of February. Would you like to join me, as we take this one day at a time.

Options

Replies

• Carol_Magee
    Carol_Magee Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can be doing everything right all day and then binge if I'm up too late. "Just for Today" I will get out of range of the kitchen at 10:00 P.M. or shortly after and forget about food.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,198 Member
    Options
    I can be doing everything right all day and then binge if I'm up too late. "Just for Today" I will get out of range of the kitchen at 10:00 P.M. or shortly after and forget about food.

Carol - this is the same problem I have. I do so good all day, only to give in and eat too much in the evenings.
  • RelentlessFierceWarriorBill
    Options
    Just for today: February 1st, 2015
    1- Do at least 60 minutes of exercise
    2- Focus on how far I've come
    3- Drink lotsa water
    4- Complete my daily journal
  • Shaybihi
    Shaybihi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Had terrible binging weekend- new start Monday-
    - Gym before work
    - Log EVERYTHING I eat
    - And pray that I can avoid snacks in the evening.

Pray for me
  • jabrams1955
    jabrams1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

• jabrams1955
    jabrams1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Same problem here! Eat reasonable all day, work out at the gym, then just too much at night. Do i go to bed at 8pm then! No! Im going to watch the Superbowl now & enjoy. Tomorrow is a new day and a new month.
  • maracasa
    Options
    Im in. Workout for 50 minutes and love it. Goal for today is to eat 1900 calories.
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi Joan, yes I am in this month too. Thank you for all your encouraging words and for doing this with me. My goal this month is to lose 5 lbs, get serious about strength training. Need to lift 2-3 times per week. We can do this!!!

Just for today...
    1.) Be thankful today was better than last 2 days
    2.) Come up with a work out schedule for the week so I am prepared & committed :)
  • lakemouse
    lakemouse Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow I wanted to stay within 200 calories of my goal but wound up with 300 calories... Could be worse. I see lots of you have the same problem as me. I do good all day but in the evening after dinner I eat too much! Hummm, for tomorrow my "just for today" commitment will be to eat nothing (not even drinking wine) after dinner!!!
  • EllyKann
    EllyKann Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love this! I'm going to take one goal each day and make it happen.

Just for Today, Feb 1st
    Healthy snacking..Superbowl Sunday. (I made cauliflower bites and homemade baked potato chips with coconut oil)

Monday, Fed 2nd
    Workout...no matter what.

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much Joan. This was a big help for me in January and I know everyone here will keep me going in February. Just for today (tonight really) I will listen to you all and not get an evening snack. I'm pretty sure I'm just thirsty and I only think I should eat.
  • bzeelicious
    bzeelicious Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Work out tomorrow no matter what. #Badweatherintheforecast .
  • torontonancy
    torontonancy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the thread!

J42day...

1. pack my gym bag tonight and put it by the door
    2. plan my tomorrow goal so I can just log on, record my breakfast and my goal
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,838 Member
    Options
    2/1
    1. Morning run :smile: :)
    2. Just eat what I log :):)
    3. Remember how got here, consistecy with diet / workouts :):)
    4. Remember, take one day at a time! :):)

Goals For Feburary
    1. Get to my goal weight
    2. Consistecy with diet!
    3. Limit eating after 7
    4. Working on portion control

Just for Today
    1. Morning run
    2. Afternoon walk
    3. Water water water
    4. Keep moving all day!
    5. No snacking

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,838 Member
    Options
    EllyKann wrote: »
    Love this! I'm going to take one goal each day and make it happen.

Just for Today, Feb 1st
    Healthy snacking..Superbowl Sunday. (I made cauliflower bites and homemade baked potato chips with coconut oil)

Monday, Fed 2nd
    Workout...no matter what.

cauliflower bites sounds delis
  • stephc002
    stephc002 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day is almost over and just saw this but will post what my goals were: just for today-- make it to 5 mins jogging on mini tramp at one time (from 4 two days ago). Made it!
    Spend time playing in snow with my family-had snowball fight this afternoon.
    Hit my step goal of 10300. (Not yet)
    Stay under my calorie goal (looking great and even have room for a nice snack yet).
    See you all tomorrow!
  • RelentlessFierceWarriorBill
    Options
    January 1st - Weight 165.4
    February 2nd - Weight 167.4
    I have already lost almost 50 lbs. Didn't lose any weight in January, but did gain muscle. So my goal for February is to lose 5 lbs.

February 2nd - Just for Today:
    1- I will see the beauty in the snow...even though I'm snowed in this morning !! :o)
    2- I will exercise for at least 180 minutes, Pumping iron, spin bike, rowing machine, Pilates, Yoga.
    3- Drink lotsa water
    4- Complete my Daily Journal.

I have dedicated 2015 as, " The Year of My Body," so I will be working hard, and pushing my limits. NO EXCUSES
  • Carol_Magee
    Carol_Magee Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Well done, me! Do it again.
  • cyndypiha
    cyndypiha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just came across this and am so glad. I am going to try AGAIN to get my act together and lose weight. I need some accountability, maybe this will help me stay motiviated. I need to lose 36 pounds. I need to exercise and I need to stay positive about the goal. I AM IN>
    goal today is a 3 mile walk and to record my food.
    Thanks for starting this.
  • Tamacita68
    Options
    Im joining in! Work full time and crappy depressio. Staered Fit in Jan. And did well, have lost 10 pounds. Need to get out and walk tho.