Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Bobbykins1
    Bobbykins1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.
    I keep sugar free popsicles in the freezer for such times--15 calories a pop and 1 or 2 works for me.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen this one yet. I love salt. I will pour soy sauce or A-1 into the palm of my hand and lick it off just to get a salt kick. And I've had borderline to high blood pressure for 10 years so I REALLY should stop that. As a kid I used to cut a lemon in half, put a ton of salt on it, squeeze the juice in my mouth and then dig out the pulp and such with my front teeth. My teeth were seriously damaged by this, they looked broken but had really worn away from the acid. The dentist accused me of being bulimic. I had to get crowns but my parents couldn't afford them so I didn't get them until I was 22 and had my own insurance and money.

I TOTALLY used to do the soy sauce/A1 in the hand. Hell, I used to just pour Lawry's Seasoned Salt in the cap and stick my finger in there. I stopped that years ago, but I now I sort of want to do it again :)

I love love love love A-1 sauce. I dont know what it is about it. I can eat a really high quality steak but I HAVE to have A-1 sauce.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    I log sexual activity in my exercise diary; and even looked up how much calories *kitten* burns...lol

But do you wear your heart rate monitor?

No, just found online that "The average man burns 4.2 calories a minute having sex, while women burn 3.1 calories. " and calculated based on that.

Wrong type of woman!
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I am secretly afraid that my endocrinologist will stalk my food diary (they know that I use MFP) if I made my diary public. I don't know if they would celebrate that I am using IIFYM and eating "junk" (one of my appointment notes from one of my earlier appointments told me to eat cookies :D ) or freak out that I am not following a "diabetic diet."
  • sssgilber
    sssgilber Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    dunadan wrote: »
    First confession: My wife bought a tub of pre-made cookie dough so she could quickly make some cookies for guests (and to make the house smell wonderful). After making a dozen, the tub has sat in the fridge for a week now...and I grab a spoon most nights and go down for a couple (oh hell, this is a confession thread, right?) six or seven spoonfuls of the doughy yumminess.

At first, I reasoned, "She won't be able to tell that there is any missing," but after a solid week of this, there's no disguising the fact that the tub is more than half empty. I'm waiting for the night she goes to make another batch, and realizes that so much is missing.

Second confession: I have considered buying another tub of the exact same cookie dough, scooping out enough to match the amount left in the original container, and then hiding that one in our garage refrigerator to continue to after-dinner snacking.

That kind of cookie dough can be frozen. Would that slow you down?

Ha! Only an amateur couldn't hack through frozen dough.

• loriedw6
    loriedw6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love reading these posts... what a great thread, and now I don't feel so freakish, I relate to so many of them I couldn't choose one to respond to directly.

I am so ashamed of the amount of coffee and coffee creamer I consume, that I actually limit myself (to only 6-8 cups per day lol..) on it out of shame of having to post it because I refuse to lie to myself about it. Guess it doesn't matter the motivation for limiting it, but that's mine.

I can't simply throw out cookies, candy or ice cream, I must destroy them and bury them in the garbage out of fear that I will go fish them out.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've just logged 533 calories over the 1284 I have daily, nearly half as much again! . It went on loads of bits, and I'm properly annoyed at myself.
  • crazykatlady_
    crazykatlady_ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I stalk the profiles of people who make me laugh in forums. Then I friend them. Then I panic that they're going to think I'm a creep.

Soulmates.

• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me feel so much better.
    Once my family was away for a couple of days and I ate like probably 1 and a half gallons of ice cream (out of three different containers to make it look like I had maybe eaten slightly less?) considered just finishing them and buying more.
    Thank goodness I'm vegan now ._.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »

2nisl95.jpg

Okay.

• mudmonkeyonwheels
    mudmonkeyonwheels Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    All my profile pics are from before I gained weight..... too ashamed to upload a current picture and I tend to avoid cameras anyway + I kind of find it motivating to see my 'old self' and know that I will get back there one day.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    confession- my mother in law flew out to help us deal with a super stressful situation. In passing she told me I am right on the borderline of anorexic looking (not there yet, but dont sneeze!) and I took this as justification to eat a buncha muncha food today. Its been a stressful month, a particularily hectic week, and damnit if I look thin to the point of anorexia then I am eating all the damn food today.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    also- in my weight loss support group I attend, (as a maintainer) I made the whole room laugh with tales of my binge eating escapades. (this happened earlier tonight)

- "but you are so thin!"

yeah well I said "dont think because Im sitting here in a size zero I havent doubled down on chocolate cake like my life hasnt depended on it before"
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    hajjarlena wrote: »
    soloelixir wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.

Same! At the end of the day, I'm mad. When thin people talk about needing to lose 5lbs like it's the world's biggest deal I just want to shake them!
    Also, I know people think that 'All about that Bass' is thin shaming.....but in reality, I just don't care. Every other song is about pretty thin girls, let me have one.

So I guess my real confession is that I'm bitter. Should probably work on that :\

Yup, probably should...because someone looks thin doesn't mean they feel thin. They may have lost 100 lbs. and not even realize they are thin. So they feel fat they can't fit into the jeans.... so we hate on them? I don't get it... and yes I have a ways to go before anyone would call me slim so... for what that's worth. lol
  • dnketo
    dnketo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

thanks for the good laugh (with you, not at you). I've felt that way.
  • stephco237
    stephco237 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have zero self control with sweets in my house so I just don't buy them. Sometimes, however, I REALLY need some sugar so then I just eat it straight out of the bag with a spoon.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I still feel so insecure about my body, it's gotten better but I'm still not ready to start dating again. Trying this again to lose some pounds.
  • Regmack1
    Options
    I make my own hot cocoa at home with milk, powdered bakers chocolate and then add vanilla and small amounts of sugar. Tastes better than the store bought and you control sugar content
  • DeWoSa
    DeWoSa Posts: 496 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    deleted
  • mudmonkeyonwheels
    mudmonkeyonwheels Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I eat an entire tub of Sweet Chilli Philly with rice crackers..... Once I start I can't stop. I have classified this as 'dinner' more than once.