Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I am slipping back into my AN ways and I don't want to stop until I am "thin enough." It is jeopardizing my relationship with my friends and fiancé, and I am obviously afraid of losing the person most important to me. So I'm looking for a counselor but am seriously procrastinating, because I still have 12-16 more lbs to lose until I am satisfied. Depressing confession. Sorry, guys. Just needed to get it off my chest.

You will do it. Its very unselfish of you to think of your man before yourself. I hope he deserves you.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,413 Member
    Options
    ovinas1: love meathead Rob Lowe
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    ovinas1: love meathead Rob Lowe

I wanna be him ...Its hilarious
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I still feel so insecure about my body, it's gotten better but I'm still not ready to start dating again. Trying this again to lose some pounds.

You're beautiful. Don't let a few extra pounds stop you!
    I am slipping back into my AN ways and I don't want to stop until I am "thin enough." It is jeopardizing my relationship with my friends and fiancé, and I am obviously afraid of losing the person most important to me. So I'm looking for a counselor but am seriously procrastinating, because I still have 12-16 more lbs to lose until I am satisfied. Depressing confession. Sorry, guys. Just needed to get it off my chest.

Well it's hard to say without knowing more about you, sometimes people freak out about nothing, but hopefully you find a good counselor.

I never commented about the person who lost her dog earlier... I would have probably reported them for animal cruelty. How awful.

And to the person who was worried about her husband... I hope he's ok!
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I still feel so insecure about my body, it's gotten better but I'm still not ready to start dating again. Trying this again to lose some pounds.

I feel the same way and I need to quit it and get out there and date. At this point the few pounds I have left to lose are probably more of an excuse to avoid the fear of rejection everyone faces. It ain't like I'm ever going to have the body of an 18 year-old catwalk model anyway. Hell, I didn't when I was 18!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Might have eaten ice cream for breakfast and logged it for lunch.
  • Kerrieann66
    Kerrieann66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    karenpipa wrote: »
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

me too!!!!

No shame in that!! You care about what you look like! It's the people walking around showing "stuff" other people don't need to see, that should be embarrassed!! That's what Shape Wear is for!!!
  • Kerrieann66
    Kerrieann66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am very seriously considering gastric bypass surgery and the program that pays for it has a restriction of BMI. I'm almost afraid to lose more weight (I'm not losing much), because if I lose too much I'll be under the BMI to qualify...

I told my doctor that I am thinking of surgery also... she said that my insurance won't pay for it because my BMI is "only" 30! I said I am so unhappy at this weight and frustrated trying to lose it - that you can't put a $$ amount on how happy I would be to lose weight. I will make payments if it means I could be back in my size 8/10 clothes!!! You can't take your money with you when you die... so you may as well put it to good use while you're alive!!!
  • lilxsillygrl
    lilxsillygrl Posts: 16 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    When I cook, I "taste" everything and eat bits and pieces but never log it.

SadKittyDidntMakeTop5.jpg
  • HawtTamale
    HawtTamale Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I refuse to have sex with the lights on for fear the man I'm with will see my body and be so repulsed he'll refuse to have sex with me.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I hate this Beech I work with, my motivation to lose weight and have a smoking hot body is just to look better than her. She acts like she is better than me because she weighs less than me. Sick of that sheet. Wait until next year.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've become way more self conscious now that I am thinner. When I was heavier, I felt like I could blend in. These days, it's not like I think people are stopping to stare but enough people have commented on my weight loss or how I look that I feel a lot more pressure to step things up in the areas of wardrobe/hair/etc. I'm probably more at a "normal" level in comparison to other women now but sometimes I worry about getting to be too vain.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm constantly looking for the mirrors in the gym, not to check my form, but to make sure I don't like fat in my workout clothes. :neutral_face:
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    cantobean wrote: »
    Confession: I'm constantly looking for the mirrors in the gym, not to check my form, but to make sure I don't like fat in my workout clothes. :neutral_face:

I do that too. I'm very particular about my tops, in specific, because I have a very squishy midsection. My tops have to be fitted enough that I'm not swimming in them but loose enough not to show rolls. And I prefer that they be patterned because then any rolls are less visible.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    My lunch was habanero peppers, onions, and ground beef.

I'm a little worried about the aftermath. I wonder if I'll be able to hit escape velocity?
  • overfences
    overfences Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    My confession: I'm sat in Carluccio's whilst my hubby is undergoing surgery and I'm petrified. I'm feeling sick and scared and not sure i can walk past Thornton's and Millie's and all the other shops selling edibles without bingeing. I feel so powerless just waiting for him to come out of theatre and for them to let me know if it's or worst fears or nothing to worry about.

I really, really want chocolate right now but am making do with a skimmed milk coffee.

I've been thinking about you since this post. Remember why you're doing this -for your health and happiness- and that your husband will benefit from that too!!

How is he? Praying it all went well.

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    also- in my weight loss support group I attend, (as a maintainer) I made the whole room laugh with tales of my binge eating escapades. (this happened earlier tonight)

- "but you are so thin!"

yeah well I said "b]b]dont think because Im sitting here in a size zero I havent doubled down on chocolate cake like my life hasnt depended on it before"[/quote][/b[/b

I laughed!! Love it!
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    For my cheat meal on Sunday, I had huevos rancheros from this Mexican place we love. I only ate half & took the rest to go. It's been sitting in the fridge & my wife said "Do NOT waste that, take it to work for breakfast today!"

So I did.

And I just dumped it in the garbage & made my egg white & salsa 100 cal breakfast.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    HawtTamale wrote: »
    I refuse to have sex with the lights on for fear the man I'm with will see my body and be so repulsed he'll refuse to have sex with me.

Aw man, I did it with the lights on back when I still had a gut/FUPA and back fat. If I tried to turn off lights, my hubby would pitch a fit.

Now that I am skinny its the same story, (even with stretch marks and small boobs) he's always trying to get into my pants.

Anyways, all that fear might be a paper tiger. Focus on how hot he is!
  • Francl27
    Options
    What really motivated me to lose weight? Some woman I know that really annoys me lost weight and was getting thinner than me. Couldn't let that happen. Also glad that I'm now way thinner than her, as she gave up. I'm a horrible person.