Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I was about to confess something. But instead, I must confess, I'm not going to because I'm not going to beat myself up about one bad day.
  • tabby1249
    tabby1249 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hate exercise. I know its good for you, but I hate it. I'm doing it, but feel like it is nothing but a time suck. I have yet to have those feel good endocrines kick in. I try to walk 2-3 miles everyday and I hate it the whole time.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    I had DH put a lock on the refrigerator and the pantry because after taking my nighttime meds I was zombie eating entire bags of nacho chips, containers of cookies, boxes of crackers and was waking up to mystery dishes wondering, "What in the world happened last night?" The first night with the lock on, I went to the fridge and realized I couldn't open it and apparently fell back asleep, but I Dreamed about food all night long! After the second night, I don't even go in the kitchen anymore. Prior to the locks, this had been going on for 3 years and had resulted in a weight gain of 30 pounds. :o

(BTW, not ambien- trazadone)

I'm on that, too. So glad I don't have that side effect - you poor thing!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    mscheftg wrote: »
    sodakat wrote: »
    Jaffsa wrote: »
    Oh I wanna play!!
    My logging streak is not honest.. at all.. I logged 1 thing a couple of days to keep my streak going.. the authenticity is lost for me.. but I still feel better about it for some reason?

You do know that the "logging" streak doesn't mean food logging, right? I was devastated when I learned this because I was super impressed when I saw someone had logged (I thought their foods) for 800 days.

Nope.

55835802.png

The truth of this bothers me. I wish it would record how often you actually log FOOD not just log in. "Wahoo! You logged into another social networking site for the day!!!" -Fail-

Confession: I set my browser homepage to MFP so that as soon as I open the internet, I maintain my streak.
  • mudmonkeyonwheels
    mudmonkeyonwheels Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I am really running out of clothes that fit me so today I wore a completely ridiculous floaty layered skirt to work on a very windy day. Managed to flash everyone in the carpark before I got control of it. This made me realise I either need to lose weight or stop putting off buying new clothes!
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I know the MFP usernames of a handful of choice, let's say "acquaintances" from various stages of my past. I totally stalk their profiles to check up on their (LACK OF) progress.

It's better for my self-esteem than my 10 year high school reunion.
  • ChristinaPartridge
    Options
    Holy crap!

• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I hate shopping for clothes. I usually cry in dressing rooms, no matter if I'm <90 or >120 lbs. Even when I was younger and skinny and didn't even care, I would cry without even knowing if there was a reason. Still hate it. I don't understand how that's fun for anyone.

now, buy really impractical floofy black dresses off of the internet? That I will do easily. Good thing I'm broke.

Food: I made a pot of rice this morning, was going to eat it over the course of the day. Ate all of it right then.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Confession: I had a binging problem during my recovery from anorexia (as most do) but I once kicked a hole in the wall due to the anxiety and frustration it caused me. Not one of my finest moments :\

On a lighter note, I eat powdered cake mix. I haven't eaten it in a really long time, but this was a staple for my mom and I, except she'd add water. I also ate bread crumbs as a child. No regrets. Another confession is that I get so lazy sometimes that I don't feel like showering after workouts. I usually sit there marinating for some time before showing. I'm smelly. Embarrassing? slightly.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    bgorum wrote: »
    I was about to confess something. But instead, I must confess, I'm not going to because I'm not going to beat myself up about one bad day.
    I like this confession!

• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    delisa8411 wrote: »
    I ate almost an entire dominos pizza on Saturday. And Sunday I had quesadillas Mac and cheese and beer. I feel really guilty and a little sick.

I'm jealous.

On Sunday I ate an entire medium veggie pizza from Papa Murphys, half a salad, buffalo cauliflower, and turkey meatballs. All for just dinner.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    I log sexual activity in my exercise diary; and even looked up how much calories *kitten* burns...lol

But do you wear your heart rate monitor?

No, just found online that "The average man burns 4.2 calories a minute having sex, while women burn 3.1 calories. " and calculated based on that.
    What do you log it as?
  • Holla4mom
    Options
    I don't have carbs with my dinner so I have room for chocolate. Sweets/chocolate make up almost a quarter of my daily calories. I really need to get it under control.
    Your name is meant then in an ironic sort of way, huh? ;)
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    tabby1249 wrote: »
    I hate exercise. I know its good for you, but I hate it. I'm doing it, but feel like it is nothing but a time suck. I have yet to have those feel good endocrines kick in. I try to walk 2-3 miles everyday and I hate it the whole time.

Find something else.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I ate a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese tonight... by myself. I have broccoli, fresh corn, and carrots in the fridge... and I chose this.
  • ydailey
    ydailey Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I track diligently and come in under my calorie goal all week, then undo the whole week's progress over the weekend.
  • Holla4mom
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get below 132lb b/c every time I get to 132.5, I start to self sabotage either eating over my calorie allotment or eating the correct calorie allotment, but not exercising (which means that I'm eating at a surplus and no longer a deficit). This goes on for 2-4 weeks, and then I'm at 136-139lbs.

I weighed myself today, and I was at 132.5, but I'm not logging it b/c I don't want to psyche myself out. I'm going to make it past that friggin' number!
    Good for you for reaching that goal! Keep going, you're going to get below it this time!

BTW, love the hair, and completely understand the not needing to wash it as frequently thing.
  • donnamwebb39
    donnamwebb39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I went to the YMCA as a guest, and even had a bathing suit, but I wouldn't go in the pool because I was embarrassed by my body. That is just wrong. I let my self-consciousness get in the way of doing something I used to love to do and the opportunity to burn a good amount of calories at the same time. I need to care less what others think of me.
  • Holla4mom
    Options
    OMG. The typos. Every since I posted how I judge people's grammar mistakes, etc, my posts have been riddled with them, lol! That's what I get.
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    This is pitiful. Yesterday morning I was a little late for work because I can't running around the house, hoping to get things moving along so I could poop and then weight myself because I knew it would show a loss if I did. It didn't happen, lol. I weighed this morning though and was down two pounds. It apparently happened eventually:)

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I ate a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese tonight... by myself. I have broccoli, fresh corn, and carrots in the fridge... and I chose this.

Mmmmm I'm going to do this soon.