I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    1. I manage to keep it quiet enough with both of my kids sleeping downstairs, and the "loudest" parts are the cardio...think skipping, hopping sounds.

2. I do it in my living room on a carpet about 6 x 4 feet big and never step off the carpet.
    ]

Awesome. Sounds like it will be doable!
  • sagreenious
    sagreenious Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What do you all pkan to do after you've done this 30 programme? How will you maintain your shredded figure? I ask b/c i'd like to do something like tjis but i have no idea how i'd keep the results sfterwsrds.
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just finished up with level 3 earlier this week and thought I would share my results. I would highly recommend this DVD to anyone looking to build strength and endurance while losing weight. I'm planning on starting Ripped in 30 tonight.

Lost 12 lbs
    Waist -3.75 inches
    Neck -.5 inch
    Hips -1.5 inches
    Arm -.25 inches
    Calf -1.25 inches
    Thigh -2 inches
    Bust -1 inch
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have done JM 30DS with kettle bell and it works I have a transformation pic on my page. I am back on mfp after life happened. I have been circuit training and increasing my cardio all this month and will be starting JM on September 1st. Take pics even if you don't think you will change you will see a difference.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS from tomorrow. I'm excited. Hope i get good results like some of y'all here.
  • snowboardRN
    snowboardRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Lookin great! P.s. did you know the two front pictures that say level 1 and level 2 are the exact same pic? Hehe
    fb9923f5-3d68-4037-8550-097f99b105a1_zps7d32e857.jpg
  • J2911
    J2911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Why do the pictures get disabled! The results are still valid.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Why do the pictures get disabled! The results are still valid.

Mine might be because the website I used is no longer available, it has nothing to do with MFP
  • AniLandSmiles
    AniLandSmiles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bump. How is everyone still doing with this? I'm going to start it, probably on Monday. Nervous and excited!
  • hayleyjane127
    hayleyjane127 Posts: 8
    edited November 2014
    Options
    In progress. I am 5'4"

Day 1:
    oyvmoYE.png
    Day 15:
    9ieeeKI.jpg
    Day 1:
    PfmzEpL.jpg
    Day 15:
    GEaMSJl.jpg
  • freckles0808
    Options
    I just finished day 8 of the 30 Day Shred. I completed it about a year and a half ago. My profile pic is the end result. I got pregnant again in July 2013. They discovered I had stage 3c fallopian tube cancer at the end of my pregnancy. I had a csection, hysterectomy and cancer debulking surgery. I then went on to have 17 weeks of chemo. I've been done with chemo for 3 months and finally feeling up to working out again. I have a lot of work ahead of me. I lost so much muscle and gained a lot of fat. I'm already seeing results at day 8 though! I love this program.
  • brimingus
    brimingus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    result1.jpg

I'm on Ripped in 30 right now. The picture on the right is about 1 week into Ri30.
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 8 of the 30 Day Shred. I completed it about a year and a half ago. My profile pic is the end result. I got pregnant again in July 2013. They discovered I had stage 3c fallopian tube cancer at the end of my pregnancy. I had a csection, hysterectomy and cancer debulking surgery. I then went on to have 17 weeks of chemo. I've been done with chemo for 3 months and finally feeling up to working out again. I have a lot of work ahead of me. I lost so much muscle and gained a lot of fat. I'm already seeing results at day 8 though! I love this program.

Congrats on beating cancer, that is no small feat!

I really need to do the 30DS, I have it here at home. I just need to start it again.
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Here are my pictures...451rs8besfej.jpg
    pnnric88ix0v.jpg
    1.jpg 51.4K
    2.jpg 45.4K
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I might consider taking pictures if I do this again, but I was too wimpy to do it this time around. Weight 165 ->163.8, Waist 35 ->33, Hips 43->42, Chest 38->37, Arms 12->11.5, Legs 24->22. I am so happy that I powered through it. I did NOT like level three and was feeling pretty wimpy through the workouts but I really gave it my all and modified when I had to. I am so torn to move to ripped in 30 or do this all over again but more often. I did this from OCTOBER 5 to now and was alternating elliptical in there on occasion. My diet was NOT the best and the holidays were in there too! VERY pleased with the results. It inspires me to do more! I think my results could have been better if I did this more regularly and watched the food better. Keep going everyone!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    bump
  • VictoriArteaga
    VictoriArteaga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    bump
  • itsnikki2015
    Options
    Very motivational. I think I'm going to start this workout again tomorrow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!