Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to poop 'cause I know it's gonna hurt my *kitten*...hemorrhoids :( (I had to look up that word to make sure I wrote it correctly)
  • krdews
    krdews Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I prefer salty, crunchy snacks over sweets so I never have anything sweet in the house; but every now and then I want something sweet - I pop gummy multi-vitamins like no bodies business!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    krdews wrote: »
    I prefer salty, crunchy snacks over sweets so I never have anything sweet in the house; but every now and then I want something sweet - I pop gummy multi-vitamins like no bodies business!

Well the good thing about those... automatic portion control, because taking too many can be dangerous, I believe.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize these were such a big deal...but I only wash my gym clothes once a week. And yes, by Friday, my shirt's smelly. I figure, "big deal. I'm at the gym. Everyone is sweaty here."

I also only shampoo my hair twice a week. I shower every day, and rinse and condition my hair every day I don't shampoo it.
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I could use an anonymous donut right now.

This!

• slikorify
    slikorify Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have only ever logged a weight gain once. I hate what it does to my graph so I just ignore them and log my weight next time I actually lose weight...
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?

It's pretty good, like crunchy powdery chocolate. No shame in my game, of course.

My daughter sometimes sneaks a pouch of hot chocolate. She defends it by saying "It's like a chocolate pixie stix, right?" Guess you can't argue that logic.
  • aeviescas
    aeviescas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just realized I forgot to post a confession.

I don't really have anything original. But I, too, wash my gym clothes once a week or sometimes once every other week. (same schedule as regular clothes)

I just hate doing extra laundry and I don't really sweat much. I figure that if I'm only going to be wearing them for an hour every other day, it's just like wearing regular clothes for a day.

Someday I will buy new gym clothes but I am cheap. :X
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    KimWW wrote: »

hot chocolate powder doesn't sound good. Kool-aid powder on the other hand...that was a teenage favorite of mine. Haven't done it in years, but was a bit tempted a few days ago.

quote]

My brother ate so much grape Kool-Aid powder when he was in college, his poop was blue. Just sayin
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever eaten an entire container of Haagen Dasz...then wonder how you can work out enough to not only fix the 165 calorie hole you're now in...but enough to have supper too and still be in a calorie deficit? Yah that's me today. Lol. Thinking of walking the dog and just having a cucumber and a few grape tomatoes for supper. Oy!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    Have you even frozen brownie batter? OMG......AMAZING. it never fully solidifies, and is like batter soft serve. Heaven!

This sounds heavenly! How can it be that I never thought of this?!?!?!?!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    Jaffsa wrote: »
    Oh I wanna play!!
    My logging streak is not honest.. at all.. I logged 1 thing a couple of days to keep my streak going.. the authenticity is lost for me.. but I still feel better about it for some reason?

You do know that the "logging" streak doesn't mean food logging, right? I was devastated when I learned this because I was super impressed when I saw someone had logged (I thought their foods) for 800 days.

Nope.

55835802.png

Probably me, lol.

I do this thing sometimes where I am so bisy i dont log my foods, but a workout or status or add a new link to my wall, yeah. It never releases me though. Just last night I went back and logged for the days I missed when I crahsed my car and got otherwise busy. It must be done!

(I am always amazed at the accuracy with which I can remember my foods?)
  • jojokmack
    Options
    Hehehehe.......... this thread has given me a giggle or three. :smiley:

I also 'up' my exercise by 10 mins if I am slightly over as I don't like seeing the red numbers.
    I have (more than 6 months ago now....but still!!! ......:/ ) eaten a whole BIG bar of Cadbury's chocolate to myself at once :/
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a big fat piece of chocolate cake...instead of going to the gym. Confession: I haven't been to the gym consistently in months! Ever since Christmas, my weight has been steadily increasing again but I am too ashamed to log it and start over. I lost 15 lbs over a year, gained back 5 and now more like 8 lbs...I changed my weight once on here so my profile says 10 lost, but really I haven't kept off the 10 now either!! I closed my diary a few months ago cause I am eating way over my calories most days. I'm feeling a little out of control but trying to get back on track again!

I will probably not log my weight again until I at least get back down to the 10 lbs lost that it says on my profile. :o

Thank you for this thread, maybe this will help pull me out of the darkness here! lol and enjoying the laughs too. You guys are great.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    mscheftg wrote: »
    sodakat wrote: »
    Jaffsa wrote: »
    Oh I wanna play!!
    My logging streak is not honest.. at all.. I logged 1 thing a couple of days to keep my streak going.. the authenticity is lost for me.. but I still feel better about it for some reason?

You do know that the "logging" streak doesn't mean food logging, right? I was devastated when I learned this because I was super impressed when I saw someone had logged (I thought their foods) for 800 days.

Nope.

55835802.png

The truth of this bothers me. I wish it would record how often you actually log FOOD not just log in. "Wahoo! You logged into another social networking site for the day!!!" -Fail-
    ...but, but, but workouts?
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've been reading this post for a couple of days and it keeps sucking me in so I figured it was time for my confession. I haven't posted anything on this site yet...so here's my very first MFP post!

I had gastric bypass surgery in February of 2008 at the starting weight of 283 lbs. I was able to get down to 156 with a goal weight of 150. Well, I was having a hard time losing those last 6 pounds to what I thought I should weigh and then started slowly gaining it back. Since that time I went through a divorce, not messy, but still sucked. I've also had my share of new relationships and heartbreaks and it seems like every heartbreak caused me to put more weight on. I'm now at 224 lbs as of this morning and I CANNOT believe I've let myself gain that much back! That's why I'm here. I've probably succeeded in reversing the surgery by eating so much. And no food is off-limits anymore. I am able to eat pretty much any food without suffering the consequences that I had after first having the surgery. No more "dumping" when something doesn't agree with me. I do notice that there are times that I feel full but nothing like it was in the first months after surgery.

My first goal is to get under 200 lbs. Then I'll figure out what weight I will be happy at and be able to maintain.

Also, I'm not big on exercising. I have the treadmill/clothes rack collecting dust in my bedroom. I'm in Wisconsin and hate the cold so walking outside does not appeal to me at all. I'd love to join the gym with a couple of friends from work and go with them at lunch to work out, but my finances will not allow me to do that either.

Thanks for reading. :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    liahna wrote: »
    I sometimes ask people for advice when I already know what to do to fix hat ever is going wrong. I sometimes feel like asking advice annoys people.

I at 1000 calories worth of Starbucks items yesterday.

I know most of my lack of weight gain is due to my lack of water intake lately.

Man, I hope you have a Starbucks card because that's at least a free frappucinno right there.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    We invited people over to watch the Super Bowl but got a nasty snow storm so barely anyone came. I spent the last 3 days eating little weinies and jalepeno popper dip for dinner. It's finally all gone but now I have to actually cook tonight.

It's taken me 2 days to read through this whole post (at work) because of having to click to another window when someone walks by. It was totally worth it.

I have a lot of Taylor Swift on my running playlist but I'm really not ashamed.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    _FATNSASSY wrote: »
    I got hungry the other day and ate an entire large pepperoni pizza. In my car in the parking lot.

So my question is "If you eat a pizza in the car, in the parking lot, does it still have calories? Kinda like hearing a falling tree in the woods if no one is there? Anyway, did you log it, I rarely do when I am bad...

Yeah, I logged it. A 2200 calorie meal. Of course, I had a diet soda with it.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I sometimes save calories so I can drink a whole bottle of wine :s