Online Dating

Options
Belle8312
Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
Can I just say.....it sucks.

Worst date with someone you met online...GO!!!

Replies

• jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I believe in God and she made me believe she did also then after the date. We were I guess kissing or so and then she told me she actually worshiped satan. It was quite awkward afterwards.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Had a wonderful time with a very petite Filipino woman. She had broken up with her long-term bf 6 months ago.

Then, a week later, she told me that she was 3 months pregnant, and that she didn't break up with her 6 months ago, he left her 3 months ago. Oh, and that I looked like him.
  • findinglssjess
    Options
    Girl...let's see where should I start...dated a guy for 3-4 months who swore he was divorced and he was in fact married and still living with his wife...umm couple of psychopaths and another lying married guy...a control freak...couple others who wanted me to save them from their marriages and support them financially...I've now given up on online dating.
  • jorodri7
    Options
    Girl...let's see where should I start...dated a guy for 3-4 months who swore he was divorced and he was in fact married and still living with his wife...umm couple of psychopaths and another lying married guy...a control freak...couple others who wanted me to save them from their marriages and support them financially...I've now given up on online dating.

Sounds like you need someone to turn your luck around
  • findinglssjess
    Options
    jorodri7 wrote: »

Sounds like you need someone to turn your luck around

It'll happen when it's ready to.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I went on a first date and the first question out of his mouth was if I was on birth control or not. Guy gave off total creeper vibes so I text my friend 911 and she called with an "emergency" I had to go deal with.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    I went on a first date and the first question out of his mouth was if I was on birth control or not. Guy gave off total creeper vibes so I text my friend 911 and she called with an "emergency" I had to go deal with.

I did this with all of my dates. I had a friend on stand by in case I needed a quick exit.... even had this in place on my first date with my now husband. :D

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I met my wife on a (more local) message board with an "anybody want to go fishing" post.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I went on a lunch date once where the guy complained the ENTIRE time. That is not an exaggeration. Everything out of his mouth was something negative. I wish I had that hour back.

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    the guy wore matrix sunglasses
  • navyjen
    navyjen Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Umm. Well I drove through the starbucks parking lot and let's just say his picture was probably 10 years old so I kept driving. Wait maybe that is the best one.
  • jorodri7
    Options
    navyjen wrote: »
    Umm. Well I drove through the starbucks parking lot and let's just say his picture was probably 10 years old so I kept driving. Wait maybe that is the best one.

Have quite a bit of those. There's a pattern to all these
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    During out first meeting all of the questions were related to a long term relationship. Did I think we were meant to be together? Did I see us getting married and having children? would he need to adopt my daughter?
    After I get to know someone, these questions would be endearing but on a first lunch date it was a little bit too much.
    I guess I will just go order my 37 cats:)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    I went on a lunch date once where the guy complained the ENTIRE time. That is not an exaggeration. Everything out of his mouth was something negative. I wish I had that hour back.

I find that hard to believe...that he wasn't just starring at your chest and lost the power to talk.

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I've never done online dating but my mom set me up with an Australian bartender that she met somewhere somehow lol. Plus he had all kinds of penile piercings which was SO hot so I was definitely interested. Yeah, I went to his house one time, and it was SO dirty. I mean trash all throughout his house... you couldn't even see the floor. Yeah, I left. I was appalled that not only did he live this way, but that he would also even have the balls to INVITE someone over to see it!

And then this one guy I met at a dog park was kinda weird but he was okay. We were JUST friends. I had one of my lesbian friends over for the night, and he asked if he could come and join... Not in like a "haha" kinda way but in a "if you don't let me, I'll slit your throat" kinda way... so I just stopped talking to him because he was just a creep. He called me about 2 years later and asked if I wanted to go out. By this time I was married and had a child. I explained this to him, and he got pissy with me and started yelling. First, you're a creep. Second, F off.
  • findinglssjess
    Options
    jorodri7 wrote: »
    navyjen wrote: »

Have quite a bit of those. There's a pattern to all these

Yeah I've had that happen too...online profile pic looks good they send my a selfie and it doesn't even look remotely the same...
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I read on one guys profile "if we meet up and you don't look like your pictures, I am going to drink until you do...and you're going to pick up the tab"
    I had to message him just because that's one of the most awesome things I've ever read on a profile!
  • jorodri7
    Options
    Belle8312 wrote: »
    I read on one guys profile "if we meet up and you don't look like your pictures, I am going to drink until you do...and you're going to pick up the tab"
    I had to message him just because that's one of the most awesome things I've ever read on a profile!

That's great!!!! What a great way to look at things. He's got potential by the sound of it
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Haha Well! The first words out of his mouth were "You're much more attractive in person than you were in your photo" ...and he even asked if I wanted to go to a hotel room after we finished our coffee .... :(
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Lol I have had quite a few. I have met guys with weird fetishes, including dating a black girl as a fetish. one guy wanted to play slave/master in reversal roles; he was the slave I was the master. One guy took me to McDonald's on a date for ice cream and than got angry when I wouldn't go home with him.