Tea_Mistress Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I ate a container of plums today, not even sorry :p
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    memelendy wrote: »
    Damn.

If this is referring to the direction this thread has gone, my only advice is "You'll get used to it."

Yes hahaha. I left for an hour and all this was quite shocking lol! Entertaining tho not gona lie.

I feel like there should be a thread about what topics tend to trigger debates like this, but I think that would end very poorly lol. Sorry to go off topic from your original post.
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well I am back!
  • honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Too much food makes us fat. No food in isolation is going to make you fat as long as you maintain a deficit.
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    Options
    Well some of you just don't get it. Keep doing what you are doing. Best of luck!
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Well some of you just don't get it. Keep doing what you are doing. Best of luck!

Morticia.jpg
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    Options
    Too much food makes us fat. No food in isolation is going to make you fat as long as you maintain a deficit.
    That actually does not make no sense at all. So you are saying you can bunch of icecream and not have it affect you in any way?? Actually you can have as much fruits and vegetables and naturl grains you want ( and I'm talking lbs of fruit + vegetables + rice/starch a day ) and maintain and perhaps even lose weight on it. It's the meat, dairy, and excess oil, and unnecessary processed junk we put in our bodies that makes us fat!
  • Daiako
    Options
    That actually does not make no sense at all. So you are saying you can bunch of icecream and not have it affect you in any way?? Actually you can have as much fruits and vegetables and naturl grains you want ( and I'm talking lbs of fruit + vegetables + rice/starch a day ) and maintain and perhaps even lose weight on it. It's the meat, dairy, and excess oil, and unnecessary processed junk we put in our bodies that makes us fat!

hqdefault.jpg
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

I agree with you to a point..
    Person (A) could lose weight eating 1200 calories of nothing but cake, chocolate and icecream. Person (B) could also lose weight eating 1200 calories of fruit veggies and all the other healthy stuff. It's the calories that matter for losing weight. However imo person B would be healthier than person A

• Daiako
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »

WHAAAT?
    You try that method and let us know how it goes. I can't wait to hear your report!

Sometimes people don't just drink the koolaid...they dive right in headfirst.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

I agree with you to a point..
    Person (A) could lose weight eating 1200 calories of nothing but cake, chocolate and icecream. Person (B) could also lose weight eating 1200 calories of fruit veggies and all the other healthy stuff. It's the calories that matter for losing weight. However imo person B would be healthier than person A

How would one person be healthier than the other? What markers are we looking for?
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Milk, cheese, deep fried oil things , all that dairy & oil really is all not good for our digestion and hard for the body.

what.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Lol...you peeps just enjoy your pizza and cake ok. I'll enjoy my fruits. Thank you very much :)

I enjoy all three. I enjoyed brownies and grapes today. I've also lost 27lbs.