Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Today's intake consisted of mainly cookie butter, ice cream, and mini candies. I look five months pregnant. I'm embarrassed.
  • TOBEADIME
    TOBEADIME Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    Okay, I chalk this up to my OCD, lol. Whenever I scoop something out of a jar with a spoon (i.e. peanut butter), I weigh the spoon first. Then I weigh it again after I'm done dishing out a serving. That way I can lick the spoon and track what I ate off the spoon as well.

HAHAHA, this is awesome, but why not weigh the jar before and after and then subtract? I do with all my condiments
  • shawndaslim
    shawndaslim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel silly doing the work out videos I'm embarrassed at my self then get discouraged and quit. I'm also too embarrassed of myself to even go to the gym i don't like all the stares please help.
  • healthybodyhealthylife
    Options
    My idea of 'low carb' is being under 150g a day. Lol

Seriously I can't do low carb at all.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I get irritated at the things we cannot get in Canada....like peanut butter Captain Crunch!

I'm so sorry.
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    I bought red velvet oreos and then hid them from my boyfriend so I didn't have to share

Red velvet Oreos EXIST??

Well at least I'll be getting extra steps scouring the cookie aisle for them. And they're probably only available in the US. :\

They do and they are delicious. I think they may be a seasonal item for Valentine's Day. I'm not sure if you can get them out of the US or not. They just put them out at the grocery store today

Oreos are an evil genius for making red velvet. *drooling*...hmm maybe if I walk to the store, I will burn enough calories to eat them
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    acquilla30 wrote: »
    I bought red velvet oreos and then hid them from my boyfriend so I didn't have to share

Red velvet Oreos EXIST??

Well at least I'll be getting extra steps scouring the cookie aisle for them. And they're probably only available in the US. :\

They do and they are delicious. I think they may be a seasonal item for Valentine's Day. I'm not sure if you can get them out of the US or not. They just put them out at the grocery store today

Oreos are an evil genius for making red velvet. *drooling*...hmm maybe if I walk to the store, I will burn enough calories to eat them

Only 140 calories for 2! Haha
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options

Red velvet Oreos EXIST??

If you know where they sell a package of 2, let me know!

I haven't had an Oreo in probably 5 years...I would if I could buy one or two.
  • valerie_neuharth
    valerie_neuharth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wish I could be anorexic....it would be so much easier than dieting. But, I like food too much, so the anorexia thing won't work.
  • valerie_neuharth
    valerie_neuharth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I feel silly doing the work out videos I'm embarrassed at my self then get discouraged and quit. I'm also too embarrassed of myself to even go to the gym i don't like all the stares please help.

I feel the same way when I run at the gym - my butt bounces a lot! But, skinny people can piss off! :)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Girl....if you could see me sweat it out to hip hop abs you would be embarrassed FOR me! I also flop around miserably during the ab work on my 30 day shred dvd. I tried the super man banana move from p90x and the dog barked at me. NOT a good sign lol!

Since this is NO JUDGEMENT..... MY CONFESSION:
    I wear my regular bra then a sports bra over it because I don't fit in my regular bras anymore and am too ashamed to get fitted for a bigger one :'(
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I made a brownie in a mug with hot fudge. I was going to cut the recipe in half, but I didn't.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wish I could be anorexic....it would be so much easier than dieting. But, I like food too much, so the anorexia thing won't work.

I have never been anorexic, but trust me, I don't believe there is anything easy about it. It is truly tragic. I would rather be overweight.

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I measure out snack foods in measuring cups (I don't have a food scale) and then I eat out of the measuring cup.
    Dnarules wrote: »

I have never been anorexic, but trust me, I don't believe there is anything easy about it. It is truly tragic. I would rather be overweight.

Totally agree.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

Anorexia has nothing to do with liking food or not and everything to do with being constantly terrified, which is not "easier than dieting". Try feeling like a walking corpse for a couple of years and see how you feel. Try sitting in front of an apple and watch your mother beg you to please, please just eat it just eat something and wanting to desperately but not being any more able than if she had asked you to eat the plate. Try sobbing hysterically for hours because you were forced to have a single bite of bread, but you feel as violated as if you'd been raped. Try having your fingers constantly blue and numb, not being able to sit on chairs because it hurts your bones, watching your friends laugh and only feeling the empty distance between you and them and all the rest of the people who are properly alive.
    Not easy.

I'm sorry if it sounds harsh, it just really bothers me to see people acting so cavalier about a life-threatening illness. Anyone who suffers it would give it to you in a heartbeat if they could, I promise.
  • happylittlemoose
    Options
    I emotional eat whenever I failed at something. Last time I binged, I ate a whole pack of cookies, ice cream and fries.
  • katwills994
    katwills994 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will sometimes "forget" that I ate something bad like a chocolate bar an not log it so I stay under my calories.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Red velvet Oreos EXIST??

I looked for these last week, but they weren't in yet. I pretty much love red velvet anything. Cals are pretty steep, but I will probably look for them again this week anyways. And try to keep to 2 servings at a time. Or just eat a whole row and leave the rest in the break room at work. Ha!

ETA: Red velvet cupcakes are on special this week for V-Day, but only by the dozen. Looks like the break room will have a lot of treats this week.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I told my adult daughter that my underwear was getting too big and that I was excited bcuz it meant that I was really losing weight finally. She said that it was more likely that I had just stretched them out. *crushing blow to ego*
    Now I don't talk to her about anything related to my weight loss journey.
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Red velvet Oreos EXIST??

Now if I can limit myself to only two, I will be golden lol.